Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) (52461 Views)

Tinubu's Act Of Humility: Joined Queue At Aisha Buhari's Ifta Dinner / El-rufai Arrives Polling Unit, Joins The Queue As He Votes (photos) / Fela Durotoye Dancing In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) by titsqueez(m): 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
Crocky23:
He went too far, it was OK at the beginning. At the end it became bullying.
how did he bully the guy, a little mockery at the end...but not bullying. Don't forget all that would have been averted if he'd just did the right thing and join the queue at the beginning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2018
Crocky23:
I didn't see any bullying here, infact i think he should have bullied the old fool, that's the only way to get his ignorant fat ass to comply, just like every Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) by SirLakes: 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2018
See the way the man Bin dey look d guy grin
Re: Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2018
I've met Fela Durotoye a couple of times, listened to him speak countless times and we happen to attend the same church so I can say this is him unscripted. I sometimes feel pity for him cos there's like a million years between the Nigeria in his heart and the Nigeria of his reality. Baby steps yes but we'll get there. Keep up the good work Sir.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) by SirLakes: 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
believe me, any politician that tries to deceive people with things like this is obviously a scam.

Dey there make them dey deceive you. Even Buhari shed tears that year like person wey get soft heart.

Lol, you no include our ponmo gofnor
Re: Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) by sammirano: 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2018
It's just funny that all these guys are just joking. Well Shoot for the moon...
Re: Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) by meobizy(f): 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2018
2019 is looming. I see the admin has received his first consignment of 250k NGN toward promotion.
Re: Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) by thedondada(m): 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
Fela Durotoye, Sowore are good Presidential candidate but these are Vision 2023 potential Presidents.

It's not just being the president.

The nass has to be progressive too. Nigeria is difficult because too many power hungry people have access to power.

Honestly to move this country forward we need a dictatorship for now if not we aren't going anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) by pafisayo(m): 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2018
thedondada:

It's not just being the president.

The nass has to be progressive too. Nigeria is difficult because too many power hungry people have access to power.

Honestly to move this country forward we need a dictatorship for now if not we aren't going anywhere.

God bless you
Re: Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) by vertueptime: 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
If he sees buratai shunting que he should kindly correct him so they can correct his senses
Re: Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) by magzey: 5:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
ayam comin let me call Uncle Lai Mohammed to comment grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) by stagger: 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
Don't mind that stupid man. He did not wake up and leave his house early. It is to jump queue at the airport. Could he have tried that in 1984?

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) by magzey: 5:37pm On Aug 02, 2018
meobizy:
2019 is looming. I see the admin has received his first consignment of 250k NGN toward promotion.
yes dem show am for Channel TV. grin grin
Re: Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) by Topmaike007(m): 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
mpianya39:
Tribal positioning from our brother's from the waste side of zoogerian grin grin
oga DAT your pics where did you get it from?cos that place like Moore.
Re: Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) by mpianya39(m): 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2018
Topmaike007:
oga DAT your pics where did you get it from?cos that place like Moore.
You mean this grin grin

Re: Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) by Tammynator(m): 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2018
Him get luck say no be SARZ on the beat or ARMEE.
Re: Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) by kings09(m): 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2018
Crocky23:

Even buhari did not do this. D point is d man joined d queue.

How else can we realize a better country wen d citizens r indisciplined

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) by kings09(m): 6:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
FarahAideed:
Just see how long it took to convince just one man to do the right thing

U can imagine how long it will take to convince a hundred million.

2 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
deleo16:
Naija

Kingsley maghalu 2019

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) by mechanics(m): 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
The man obeyed so no problem.
Re: Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) by OLORIPAPA: 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2018
I am in pains,seeing one of the possible solution to Nigeria's problems...but according to the bible in the book of Mathew 13:3..In seeing they do not see,in hearing they listen not neither do they understand.
I am in pains especially when I see young people jubilating and praising saraki and the lots decamping to PDP when we all know that this is a regrouping of deadly thieves....
Re: Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) by IbnAbdullah1(m): 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
WizPrince1:
This viral video displays one of Nigeria’s Presidential aspirants, Fela Durotoye cautioning a Nigerian “Big Man” to join the queue at Abuja Airport as he tried to play ‘fast guy’ on others. Even Omoyele Sowore was there.

Fela Durotoye wants to lead by example? or just a publicity stunt?

WATCH VIDEO BELOW (2mins)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVtdOandlPU

SOURCE: PRIMETWEETS
https://www.primetweets.com.ng/2018/08/viral-video-fela-durotoye-cautioning-nigerian-big-man-join-queue-airport.html

These men look patriotic, but they shouldn't forget power corrupts especially in these clime.
Re: Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2018
Didnt fool me. One fúcking bit
Re: Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) by Rindo69: 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2018
Eye service. He kept peeping at the person recording and started acting for the camera. Typical behaviour of the region of sell outs. Let me see him join queue when he is in presidential convoy or stop at traffic light or not close roads when traveling. Idiotic behaviour
Re: Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) by Headmaster055(m): 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2018
Must everything go on camera?
Re: Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) by SAMBARRY: 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
gypsey:
I Agree %1000000.
the presidential aspirant did NOT form do You know who I am or make calls to be given preferential treatment even when he could have gotten it, he joined the que like EVERY OTHER NIGERIAN ON THE QUE.

with this action alone he has not ONLy won my heart and vote, he has taught me
1.humility in leadership. Not self aggradizement or display of ego
2.servant leadership that preaches I am not better than you because I am up there
3.he has shown and taught men how to be leaders in the home front and in public life

He has taught young men and young women HOW TO BE A MAN.. It's not until you apply aggression or insults you make people do what you want

I'm very proud of you sir. Nigeria needs more men like you.thank you for teaching men HOW TO BE MEN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) by Adetunji109: 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
Stunts like this won't buy you a well thinking Nigerian o, better luck next time.

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
SAMBARRY:
the presidential aspirant did NOT form do You know who I am or make calls to be given preferential treatment even when he could have gotten it, he joined the que like EVERY OTHER NIGERIAN ON THE QUE.

with this action alone he has not ONLy won my heart and vote, he has taught me
1.humility in leadership. Not self aggradizement or display of ego
2.servant leadership that preaches I am not better than you because I am up there
3.he has shown and taught men how to be leaders in the home front and in public life

He has taught young men and young women HOW TO BE A MAN.. It's not until you apply aggression or insults you make people do what you want

I'm very proud of you sir. Nigeria needs more men like you.thank you for teraching men HOW TO BE MEN.
Yes, you are correct, but i hope he will carry on like that If elected, he might change if he becomes president because power can be intoxicating. And people change when their conditions or circumstances changes either for the better or worse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnewi Rebrands Its Security Outfit, Gets 7 Vehicles (Photos) / The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. / Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.