Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Nigeria Government Is Interested In Integrating Blockchain Technology - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Government Is Interested In Integrating Blockchain Technology (304 Views)

CBN: Nigeria Government Favour Islam Only / A Unique Business Opportunity For Anyone That Is Interested / Federal Government Is Seeking Diversifying Stock Market Instruments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Government Is Interested In Integrating Blockchain Technology by DrBoss11: 11:13am On Aug 02, 2018
The latest reports hitting the cryptocurrency world has been a very positive one this week as the Nigerian government is very positive about cryptocurrency and blockchain project. Earlier today a Nigerian top government official who is very close to the Governor of one of the Nigerian states in the southern part of the country which have been seen in the past few years inspiring and positive interest for cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.

She added that its now time for world to come on and starts to recognize blockchain projects that Nigeria as a county will not be left out of this revolution.

Her post was founded in a blockchain base social media platform called steemit ,which works on top of the steem blockchain.

Many people in that region has stressed the need for Cryptocurrency because they all believe in the global system payment which will allow users to control their money without central bank or third parties financial institution.

in her short quote I am passionate about relating very vital information about digital media marketing with other steemit users.
The blockchain technology is here to stay and the future will be greatly influenced by it.I am here to learn, share Ideas and connect with as much people as I possibly can.

There was a report on how a Nigerian girl made huge money from cryptocurrency and this has kept many Nigerians wondering how possible it could because many Nigerians have showed interest in cryptocurrency in the time past.

https://thecoinmap.com/nigeria-government-to-embrace-cryptocurrency/
Re: Nigeria Government Is Interested In Integrating Blockchain Technology by Nobody: 5:17am On Mar 03, 2019
Very good news indeed. This will help to build the confidence of the people in the Cryptos scheme of things.
https://zero-fee-crypto-buying..com
Re: Nigeria Government Is Interested In Integrating Blockchain Technology by Horus(m): 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9Tbn9aGh24

Nigeria House Of Representatives Move to Regulate and Adopt Blockchain Technology

(1) (Reply)

Here Is My Shopify Store - Whats Your Advise / Who Is Interested In Partnering With My Past Question Portal For Tertiary Instit / Shell Suspends 8m Barrels Worth $560m As Trans Ramos Oil Pipeline Remains Shut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.