Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Tambuwal s Defection The Untold Story - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal s Defection The Untold Story (967 Views)

Zamfara State Deputy Governor Reacts To Governor Matawalle' S Defection To APC / Tambuwal’ S Defection Divides Sokoto State Students’ Body / Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tambuwal s Defection The Untold Story by NASTYNASOSO: 11:37am On Aug 02, 2018
I think we are unnecessarily over flogging this defection debacle and thereby giving undeserved popularity to some of the decamped " bread and butter " politraders.

I returned from Sokoto a couple of weeks ago and I can authoritatively inform you that Tambuwal's defection is "good radiance to bad rubbish".

Like in Orthon's case, HE NEVER COMMISSIONED ANY MAJOR PROJECT. In fact, recently a prominent Sokoto politician promised to give #2million to anyone who could point at a 5 kilometers road constructed by Tambuwal since assuming office.... that sum is still dangling.

The few contracts ( which are of no direct relevance to the masses) were awarded to his abuja friends, while local contractors salivate and watch helplessly.
A governor who spends 2 days in Sokoto and 5 days in abuja.
A governor who is more interested in his presidential ambition than the welfare of his state and its citizens.

Walahi, PMB and APC are more grounded in Sokoto than Rt. Dishonourable Tambuwal.

These are VERIFIABLE.

5 Likes

Re: Tambuwal s Defection The Untold Story by Butterflyleo: 11:41am On Aug 02, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:
I think we are unnecessarily over flogging this defection debacle and thereby giving undeserved popularity to some of the decamped " bread and butter " politraders.

I returned from Sokoto a couple of weeks ago and I can authoritatively inform you that Tambuwal's defection is "good radiance to bad rubbish".

Like in Orthon's case, HE NEVER COMMISSIONED ANY MAJOR PROJECT. In fact, recently a prominent Sokoto politician promised to give #2million to anyone who could point at a 5 kilometers road constructed by Tambuwal since assuming office.... that sum is still dangling.

The few contracts ( which are of no direct relevance to the masses) were awarded to his abuja friends, while local contractors salivate and watch helplessly.
A governor who is more interested in his presidential ambition than the welfare of his state and its citizens.

Walahi, PMB and APC are more grounded in Sokoto than Rt. Dishonourable Tambuwal.

These are VERIFIABLE.

Truer words have not been said. You are blessed

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal s Defection The Untold Story by Sprumbabafather: 12:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:

These are VERIFIABLE.

You pain is very evident from your talks.

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal s Defection The Untold Story by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
What has buhari done too?When he was in APC you didn't see anything wrong but when he decamp you start looking for faults.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal s Defection The Untold Story by izombie(m): 12:14pm On Aug 02, 2018
You people are just pained. The buhari you are supporting, how many projects has he started, completed and commissioned?

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal s Defection The Untold Story by izombie(m): 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
comshots:
What has buhari done too?When he was in APC you didn't see anything wrong but when he decamp you start looking for faults.
exactly. He did well while he was in apc but immediately he decamps to pdp they are now saying he failed. Zombies are really brain dead.

4 Likes

Re: Tambuwal s Defection The Untold Story by NASTYNASOSO: 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

You pain is very evident from your talks.

HMMMMMMM

IS THIS THE BEST YOU CAN DO
IS YOUR BRAIN NOT ACTIVE L
MAYBE YOU DON'T EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH
COUNTERACTING WITH A COPIED PIC
LAZY YOUTH

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal s Defection The Untold Story by Sprumbabafather: 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMM

IS THIS THE BEST YOU CAN DO
IS YOUR BRAIN NOT ACTIVE L
MAYBE YOU DON'T EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH
COUNTERACTING WITH A COPIED PIC
LAZY YOUTH

This you pain is serious o grin

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal s Defection The Untold Story by NASTYNASOSO: 12:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
izombie:
You people are just pained. The buhari you are supporting, how many projects has he started, completed and commissioned?
HMMMMMM

THERE IS NO POINT ARGUING ANY POINT WITH YOU
YOU ARE JUST AN EXAMPLE OF A STONE AGE SAVAGE
GOAN BUY A TV
GOAN BUY AN ANDROID PHONE
STOP READING ROADSIDE NEWSPAPERS
THEN I WILL HAVE TIME FOR YOU

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal s Defection The Untold Story by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:

These are VERIFIABLE.

So, you are just realizing this after 3 and half years in office under APC. Just yesterday he decamped to PDP and you remembered he has achieved nothing. This is why Nigerians call all you APC and Buhari supporters ZOMBIES

Re: Tambuwal s Defection The Untold Story by NASTYNASOSO: 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2018
Amitez:

So, you are just realizing this after 3 and half years in office under APC. Just yesterday he decamped to PDP and you remembered he has achieved nothing. This is why Nigerians call all you APC and Buhari supporters ZOMBIES

HMMMMMMM

SORRY BROS
TAKE IT EASY YOU JUST NEED HELP
OR JUST GO AND DIE

(1) (Reply)

IMO State Local Government Election ....live Update / I Have No Plans To Islamise Nigeria – Buhari Tells Catholic Bishops / Osun Rerun Election: APC Wins In 6 Units, As PDP Kicks [see Results]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.