Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

LAUTECH Students Honour Lecturer For Being Outstanding [Photos] - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LAUTECH Students Honour Lecturer For Being Outstanding [Photos] (27025 Views)

What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? / LAUTECH Students Sign Out In Style After Their Final Exams / LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAUTECH Students Honour Lecturer For Being Outstanding [Photos] by ClintGist(f): 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2018
OK
Re: LAUTECH Students Honour Lecturer For Being Outstanding [Photos] by HARDDON: 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Na university class be like this
embarassed

The picture frame though, like obituary poster lipsrsealed

grin grin

Why evuls?

This is a university class room?
Little wonder Nigerians excel in the western world.

If you can survive in nija, you can survive anywhere.

A Servant in Nigeria is a King outa shores
Re: LAUTECH Students Honour Lecturer For Being Outstanding [Photos] by maridrug(m): 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2018
Yarnvibes:
It was a story of one good turn deserves another when the class’17 students of Management and Accounting honoured one of their lecturers Dr. M.O Oladejo (popularly called “BABO”) for being an outstanding lecturer.

Only weeks ago,this same sets of students presented an award to another lecturer in the department,Dr Onaolapo for his promotion to a Professor.

Kindly show who attained the Professorship position.
Re: LAUTECH Students Honour Lecturer For Being Outstanding [Photos] by Deo1986(m): 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2018
Unmistakably Yoruba people. grin
Re: LAUTECH Students Honour Lecturer For Being Outstanding [Photos] by policysamuel(m): 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
see as lecture room be...
o funny nice shoes Dr.
Re: LAUTECH Students Honour Lecturer For Being Outstanding [Photos] by Sirpaul(m): 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
that guy dey tap current chai
Re: LAUTECH Students Honour Lecturer For Being Outstanding [Photos] by sirsegsky(m): 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2018
tecno camon c9 for sale for just 27k at festac, satellite town lagos

contact me on 08142146983
Re: LAUTECH Students Honour Lecturer For Being Outstanding [Photos] by Mightyraw(m): 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
seuncyber:
Just look at the lecture hall different advert vote for pako as sug president

Vote for kims as sug provost

Different posters

compare that hall with covenant university hall

Private university is the best sha

Congrats to the doc good work
Oga that's not a lecture hall

It's a shed
Re: LAUTECH Students Honour Lecturer For Being Outstanding [Photos] by seuncyber(m): 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
Mightyraw:

Oga that's not a lecture hall

It's a shed

The honour came as a surprise to the lecturer as he was taking the 300 level students of the same department a class when the students came in to present him the award.
Re: LAUTECH Students Honour Lecturer For Being Outstanding [Photos] by isyourboy(m): 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
Yarnvibes:
It was a story of one good turn deserves another when the class’17 students of Management and Accounting honoured one of their lecturers Dr. M.O Oladejo (popularly called “BABO”) for being an outstanding lecturer.

The honour came as a surprise to the lecturer as he was taking the 300 level students of the same department a class when the students came in to present him the award.

Speaking with a student of the department, Yussuf Hammed,he said the honour was given to him as a result of his outstanding performance as a lecturer not only in the department but the faculty as a whole.

The lecturer upon reviving the award thanked the students and said a brief prayer for them before he continued with the class he was taking

Only weeks ago,this same sets of students presented an award to another lecturer in the department,Dr Onaolapo for his promotion to a Professor.

The lecturer, Dr Oladejo better known as comrade by other member of staff is always jovial in class and diligent in his duty. He rarely misses his classes and is always ready to give parental advice to students.

See photos from the presentation below;

http://kikiotolu.com/lautech-students-honour-lecturer-for-being-outstanding/

For more news like this visit www.akahinews.com
Re: LAUTECH Students Honour Lecturer For Being Outstanding [Photos] by Charly68: 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2018
Good news from the tower of academy unlike the sad news of booty for mark saga
Re: LAUTECH Students Honour Lecturer For Being Outstanding [Photos] by TinaTee: 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2018
He deserves to be honored.
Re: LAUTECH Students Honour Lecturer For Being Outstanding [Photos] by Mightyraw(m): 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
seuncyber:

That is the faculty of management shed,
I don't care who wrote that up there
Re: LAUTECH Students Honour Lecturer For Being Outstanding [Photos] by Marvyx(m): 3:49pm On Aug 02, 2018
Nawteemaxie:
Outstanding. I wish I could say the same for DELSU lecturers. The only 'oustanding' used in DELSU is the one in your result. sad
Lol.. Don't bother about them. Take what you want and go.
Re: LAUTECH Students Honour Lecturer For Being Outstanding [Photos] by mechanics(m): 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
Technology school offering accounting, that's serious o, meanwhile kudos to the lecturer.
Re: LAUTECH Students Honour Lecturer For Being Outstanding [Photos] by AndriaRich(m): 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Na university class be like this
embarassed

The picture frame though, like obituary poster lipsrsealed

Bros... Small small na...
We ladokites too dey here.... grin
Re: LAUTECH Students Honour Lecturer For Being Outstanding [Photos] by Joshrob(m): 4:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
Which kind oshankele girls be that?...
See class self...
Nawa
Re: LAUTECH Students Honour Lecturer For Being Outstanding [Photos] by badtlimo(m): 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
rubbish ........ordinary keke Dem no fit buy for am
Re: LAUTECH Students Honour Lecturer For Being Outstanding [Photos] by princetemitee(f): 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
OMG Class Is This A Lecture HALL
Re: LAUTECH Students Honour Lecturer For Being Outstanding [Photos] by sheffy87: 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
that's my able lecturer!!!!! BABO!!!!! back then in Lautech!!! class 13 will always remember you for good!!!! proudly bold set 2013!!!!!!!!very funny lecturer!!!the man sabi!! he's a grammarian, the energy he uses in speaking grammar can wake ones up from
slumber!!!!!! BTW I never knew Dr onaolapo is now a professor!!!! well, he don tey wey we live school!!!!

faculty of management science!!!!!

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Students Honour Lecturer For Being Outstanding [Photos] by sheffy87: 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2018
princetemitee:
OMG Class Is This A Lecture HALL

that's a tutorial shed, not a lecture hall or theatre!!!!! okay
Re: LAUTECH Students Honour Lecturer For Being Outstanding [Photos] by RexTramadol1: 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
Vote Pako for president ke?

That shouldn't be a shed sef

It should be where the school poultry is

Kosi problem, wehdon lecturer.
Re: LAUTECH Students Honour Lecturer For Being Outstanding [Photos] by Blessed200016: 5:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
That cap style I love
Re: LAUTECH Students Honour Lecturer For Being Outstanding [Photos] by olaolalegacy: 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2018
abiodunalasa:
grin
If you do this in my department in Unilorin... U must do it for all the lecturers there except u want the rest of the lecturers to screw ur result

I die here abeg... kikiki.... repping unilorin too... understand quite well
Re: LAUTECH Students Honour Lecturer For Being Outstanding [Photos] by moorevic(m): 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
I have some good ones back in Nekede
Mr Osondu
Pst Ezeonye
Pst Isreal
Mr Bassey
Mrs Eneh
Just for the accounting dept.
Mr White no follow at all
Re: LAUTECH Students Honour Lecturer For Being Outstanding [Photos] by vanvicker(m): 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
That's why we are awarded B.Tech accounting, we offer technological courses like CSE, not only pure accounting courses.

mechanics:
Technology school offering accounting, that's serious o, meanwhile kudos to the lecturer.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Students Honour Lecturer For Being Outstanding [Photos] by vanvicker(m): 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
For those asking questions.

That's faculty of management shed and not a lecture theatre.

I graduated from the department.
Re: LAUTECH Students Honour Lecturer For Being Outstanding [Photos] by vanvicker(m): 7:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
BABO you fully deserve this, the best lecturer form the faculty no doubt and he also gives fatherly advice and advocates for the students. Congratulations to Professor Onaolapo, it's really long overdue Prof.
Re: LAUTECH Students Honour Lecturer For Being Outstanding [Photos] by babashiko(m): 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
No be today oh, Comrade is a good thing that happen to humanity from OOU. God will continue to bless him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out The Smart Way A Psychology Professor Got His Students To Confess / HELP: How To Complete My I.T Log-book. / Interim Joint Admission Board(i.j.m.b) 2014/2015 Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.