Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

I’m Still In APC – Kano Deputy Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Still In APC – Kano Deputy Governor (1468 Views)

Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode / David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained / APC Kano Central Zone Campaign Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Still In APC – Kano Deputy Governor by Iamgrey5(m): 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
Kano State Deputy Governor, Prof. Hafiz Abubakar has denied rumours making the rounds that he defected from the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, to the opposition People’s Democratic Party, PDP.
Speaking with newsmen on Wednesday night, Prof. Hafiz Abubakar said he is still the deputy governor of Kano State.

“I have not resigned; I am still the deputy governor of Kano State. I am currently in Abuja attending an official function, that is the National Council of Education meeting,” he said.
The Nation observed that the rumour gained more prominence as the said defection of the deputy governor was announced on the PDP twitter handle welcoming him and Sokoto state governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal who defected on Wednesday.
He noted that he would take decision on his political future at an appropriate time, after consultations.
“I will take decision on my political future at an appropriate time after due consultation with my political leaders,” he added.

Source: http://thenationonlineng.net/im-still-in-apc-kano-deputy-governor/

cc lalasticlala

cc Mynd44
Re: I’m Still In APC – Kano Deputy Governor by Kyase(m): 12:55pm On Aug 02, 2018
I tell people say na lie, Dem nearly finish my career for nairaland, now the truth is coming out.
Sai baba 25 million

Pdp just pray say una fit win Benue oooo.
Because what is happening now in Benue is in another level ooo... grin grin

6 Likes

Re: I’m Still In APC – Kano Deputy Governor by bedspread: 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2018
Kyase:
I tell people say na lie, Dem nearly finish my career for nairaland, now the truth is coming out.
Sai baba 25 million

Except Benuians are Jinxed , APC shld not see 25000 votes der
Re: I’m Still In APC – Kano Deputy Governor by Kyase(m): 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
bedspread:
Except Benuians are Jinxed , APC shld not see 25000 votes der
okay wait and see next year, Shey na me tell you... Yes we are jinxed and we love it grin grin grin
Sai baba 25 million

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Still In APC – Kano Deputy Governor by Metuh: 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
Kyase:
Sai baba 25 million

The same way Abdullahi denied yesterday and later announced it officially. grin

We know you are in pains bro. Our condolences

1 Like

Re: I’m Still In APC – Kano Deputy Governor by Iamgrey5(m): 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2018
Metuh:

The same way Abdullahi denied yesterday and later announced it officially. grin

We know you are in pains bro. Our condolences
But one thing is not related to the other

He is not the same person as Abdullahi, they are two different people with different principles

Why not put him in the same bracket with senator Sehu who has refused to defect, if you so wish to make baseless comparisons.

it seems you are the one hoping against hope here not the comment you tried to counter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Still In APC – Kano Deputy Governor by Metuh: 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
Iamgrey5:
But one thing is not related to the other

He is not the same person as Abdullahi, they are two different people with different principles

Why not put him in the same bracket with senator Sehu who has refused to defect if you so wish to make baseless comparisons.

it seems you are the one hoping against hope here not the comment you tried to counter.
I will mention you when he denies saying this and officially decamps or you think everyone here are ignorant like you? grin

I know you are in pains tho
Re: I’m Still In APC – Kano Deputy Governor by Iamgrey5(m): 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
Metuh:

I will mention you when he denies saying this and officially decamps or you think everyone here are ignorant like you? grin

I know you are in pains tho
He will deny saying what he said in an open interview

I believe you are the one suffering from a state of denial cheesy

I still don't know how you can tell that an anonymous person you can't see is suffering from pains because of your baseless comments.

At least I can tell that you are trying to deny reality while choosing to support an alternative reality where your Utopian ideas hold sway.

1 Like

Re: I’m Still In APC – Kano Deputy Governor by chomchom1(f): 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
Kyase:
Sai baba 25 million

That is how sarki was cheesy
Re: I’m Still In APC – Kano Deputy Governor by Metuh: 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
Iamgrey5:
He will deny saying what he said in an open interview

I believe you are the one suffering from a state of denial cheesy

I still don't know how you can tell that an anonymous person you can't see is suffering from pains because of your baseless comments.

At least I can tell you are trying to deny reality while choosing to support an alternative reality where your Utopian ideas hold sway.
Link to the video of your imaginary interview or you shut up for ever. grin

As if Abdullahi didn't deny his own yesterday too

I know the pains are too much for you to bear anyway.
Re: I’m Still In APC – Kano Deputy Governor by HegenIkomkeh(m): 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
The headline is misleading.He only said he has not resigned as deputy governor and not that he has not decamped from apc.I didn't notice anything like that in the post.
Iamgrey5:

Speaking with newsmen on Wednesday night, Prof. Hafiz Abubakar said he is still the deputy governor of Kano State.

“I have not resigned; I am still the deputy governor of Kano State. I am currently in Abuja attending an official function, that is the National Council of Education meeting,”
He noted that he would take decision on his political future at an appropriate time, after consultations.
“I will take decision on my political future at an appropriate time after due consultation with my political leaders,” he added.
Re: I’m Still In APC – Kano Deputy Governor by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2018
What political value or relevance does Hafiz Abubakar have to want to decamp? He should remain in the APC with his governor before impeachment falls on him. Decamping is not for everyone so he should quit hyperventilating.
Re: I’m Still In APC – Kano Deputy Governor by Iamgrey5(m): 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2018
Metuh:

Link to the video of your imaginary interview or you shut up for ever. grin

As if Abdullahi didn't deny his own yesterday too

I know the pains are too much for you to bear anyway.
Read the newspaper report sir; that is if you haven't allowed sentiments to block your sight

I still don't know why you are bringing up unrelated issues as hard facts here

Let me spell it out for you

Abdullahi is not Hafiz, until Hafiz proves otherwise, there's no basis for your arguments and comparisons.

As of now, Mr Hafiz denies the rumors being circulated around the Nigerian social space by some people that he has left his position and defected to PDP.

Get that!

1 Like

Re: I’m Still In APC – Kano Deputy Governor by Iamgrey5(m): 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2018
HegenIkomkeh:
The headline is misleading.He only said he has not resigned as deputy governor and not that he has not decamped from apc.I didn't notice anything like that in the post.
You might like to read the full story by clicking on the link provided for further clarifications

You might also google the story for more information.

Here is another link to satisfy your curiosity

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/i-am-yet-to-decamp-kano-deputy-gov/

1 Like

Re: I’m Still In APC – Kano Deputy Governor by Metuh: 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Read the newspaper report sir; that is if you haven't allowed sentiments to block your sight

I still don't know why you are bringing up unrelated issues as hard facts here

Let me spell it out for you

Abdullahi is not Hafiz, until Hafiz proves otherwise, there's no basis for your arguments and comparisons.

As of now, Mr Hafiz denies the rumors being circulated around the Nigerian social space by some people that he has left his position and defected to PDP.

Get that!

So why haven't anyone moved your fake news to front page? grin
Re: I’m Still In APC – Kano Deputy Governor by Iamgrey5(m): 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
Metuh:

So why haven't anyone moved your fake news to front page? grin
it's on vanguard and many other news outlets already.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/i-am-yet-to-decamp-kano-deputy-gov/

I am not fighting for my post to make it to the front page, I just want to raise awareness and eradicate our society of fake and unverifiable news.

I am only one man and I can only do as much as I can.

1 Like

Re: I’m Still In APC – Kano Deputy Governor by Iamgrey5(m): 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
By Abdulmumin Murtala

Following widespread rumors, especially on the social media, that the Kano state Deputy Governor, Professor Hafiz Abubakar has dumped form the ruling All Progressives Congress APC for the Peoples Democratic Party PDP, he said he is yet to decamp.

“The attention of the office of the Deputy Governor of Kano state Professor Hafiz Abubakar has been drawn to a story circulating in the social media saying that he has defected from APC to PDP, it is important to inform all his supporters, well wishers, associates and the general public that such important decision is not taken on the pages of social media.”

This is contained in a press statement issued Wednesday night and signed by Abdulwahab Sa’id Ahmad, a media assistant in the office of the Deputy Governor.
The statement further called on the public to await whatever political stance he will decide on in the near future.
“The general public should note that whatever the future political direction of His Excellency Professor Hafiz Abubakar the state Deputy Governor and his teeming supporters and political associates would be in the public domain at the appropriate time after due consultations with all concerned elders” the statement added.

Source; https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/i-am-yet-to-decamp-kano-deputy-gov/

more sources; https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/278733-i-am-still-in-apc-kano-deputy-governor.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: I’m Still In APC – Kano Deputy Governor by MrPolitics: 4:00pm On Aug 02, 2018
He's leaving APC. They just want to make sure they have enough lawmakers in their side to ensure he won't be impeached
Re: I’m Still In APC – Kano Deputy Governor by bedspread: 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
Kyase:
okay wait and see next year, Shey na me tell you... Yes we are jinxed and we love it grin grin grin
Sai baba 25 million
Okayoo
Re: I’m Still In APC – Kano Deputy Governor by Kyase(m): 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2018
chomchom1:

That is how sarki was cheesy
go sleep
Re: I’m Still In APC – Kano Deputy Governor by Iamgrey5(m): 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
MrPolitics:
He's leaving APC. They just want to make sure they have enough lawmakers in their side to ensure he won't be impeached
Do you have any evidence to back your statements

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Promises Wage Increase But His Daughter Can't Even Pay The One Owed. / Maiduguri Residents Protest Against YEDC For Supplying Them 24-hour Electricity / MC Oluomo Shot In Bloody APC Campaign Flag Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.