Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode (55175 Views)

Femi Adesina: President Buhari Has Shown Mercy To Fani-Kayode / Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" / David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode by viviangist: 6:45am On Sep 23, 2020
Mrs Regina Fani-Kayode (nee Hanson-Amonoo), the legal wife of a former Minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, says the ex-minister has never abused her in their 23 years of marriage.

She said this during a telephone interview with The PUNCH on Monday in reaction to allegations that Fani-Kayode abused his estranged wife, Precious Chikwendu.

Regina, who is a Ghanaian, said she got married to Fani-Kayode based on Ghanaian customs in 1997 and they subsequently tied the knot at the Apapa Registry in Lagos in 2002

She said, “We have a beautiful daughter called Oluwaremilekun and both she and I are very proud of him. He has been a wonderful father and caring husband and he has never subjected me to any form of domestic abuse or treated me badly.

“Reports in the media that we are divorced are fake and suggestions that I was treated in a bad way by him or subjected to any form of abuse at any time in the 23 years that we have been married are malicious and false.”

When asked if she was aware of Fani-Kayode’s relationship with Precious that produced four sons, she responded in the affirmative, adding that she approved of it.

Regina stated that she had relocated to Ghana and that a monogamous relationship would have been difficult for her husband hence she gave him her blessing to take another wife

She, however, said her husband did not commit bigamy as he did not marry Precious legally but traditionally.

Precious, who is a beauty queen, recently separated from Fani-Kayode amid rumours of domestic violence.

However, neither Precious nor Fani-Kayode has agreed to speak to the media on the matter.

https://punchng.com/im-still-married-to-fani-kayode-says-ghanaian-wife/

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode by SweetBrownBuns: 6:46am On Sep 23, 2020
Money makes the difference

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode by SweetBrownBuns: 6:46am On Sep 23, 2020
Vivian, marriage give you time to still dey blog cheesy

Congrats on your achievements.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 23, 2020
He was the next best thing after fried dodo, then why did you leave the marriage?

Please spare us this cosmetic claim.

Go jump back on his deek like you wanna. Ain't no modafucka stopping you.

Right now we are more preoccupied with defeating godfatherism in Nigerian politics and reclaiming the soul of our country to be talking bullsh*t.

Bia Viviangist, don't post romance news in politics section again.

Politicians got no time to talk love.

169 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode by Joshmodest(m): 6:48am On Sep 23, 2020
All through my likkle time in this world I've learnt that it always pays to mind my business , at least most of the time !!

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode by Coder2Client(m): 6:52am On Sep 23, 2020
Talking tr...
Re: Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode by Iyoocartel(f): 6:52am On Sep 23, 2020
Iyooooooo cartel

If you want peace of mind in this country as a young well to do man don't ever settle for one lady,Marry like 2 or 3 with different concubines and watch them stress themselves out to please you and win your heart. Most Nigerian woken are suffering from low self esteem. They hate competition and always do everything possible to come out victorious among their fellow women.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode by helinues: 6:53am On Sep 23, 2020
grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode by jlinkd78(m): 6:54am On Sep 23, 2020
I really miss VivianGist , our former Nairaland reference blog
Re: Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode by Righteousness89(m): 6:55am On Sep 23, 2020
O My GOD! I Respect this Woman! God
I Love what I am Seeing..
I Thank God People are Listening to us.
There is Nothing you can do about the Truth.

You are Virtous Woman Ma..
Chief Femi, This is your Wife.
Like I Said Few days ago, Go back to The First legal wife you got Married to.
She is your Wife. The Remaining women are all Concubines and Sin Partners..
This is the Only woman that will Give you a Settled Home..

I am So Happy to see this..

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode by helinues: 7:01am On Sep 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
O My GOD!

Like I Said Few days ago, Go back to your The First woman you got Married to.
She is your Wife. The Remaining women are all Concubines.

grin

Me singing Sam Smith...

How do you sleep when you lie to NL's?

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:18am On Sep 23, 2020
Precious, who is a beauty queen, recently separated from Fani-Kayode amid rumours of domestic violence.

However, neither Precious nor Fani-Kayode has agreed to speak to the media on the matter.
A picture speaks more than a thousand words........

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode by Guyman02: 7:18am On Sep 23, 2020
Na their internal matter, nothing concern me inside

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode by IgboSomalia: 7:19am On Sep 23, 2020
This one wants to chop beating after that his greedy albino wife from Anambra.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode by DirtyGold: 7:19am On Sep 23, 2020
FFK will be thinking... just finish talking and let's go to za oza room.

What's tha business?

6 Likes

Re: Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode by israelmao(m): 7:19am On Sep 23, 2020
Man of many wives,different shapes,sizes,and colours,FFK could be likened to Solomon of our time.

5 Likes

Re: Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode by TinubuGoQuench(f): 7:19am On Sep 23, 2020
Okitipupa!!!
Re: Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode by baby124: 7:20am On Sep 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
O My GOD!

Like I Said Few days ago, Go back to your The First woman you got Married to.
She is your Wife. The Remaining women are all Concubines and Sin Partners..

This is his 3rd wife

30 Likes

Re: Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode by Maxymilliano(m): 7:20am On Sep 23, 2020
Regina stated that she had relocated to Ghana and that a monogamous relationship would have been difficult for her husband hence she gave him her blessing to take another wife

But Regina, why did you leave the marriage in the first place to relocate to Ghana if you are still legally bounded ?

19 Likes

Re: Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:21am On Sep 23, 2020
grin
Re: Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode by Hezmatosky: 7:22am On Sep 23, 2020
He was married to you at the same time going for another woman, what's that called?

7 Likes

Re: Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode by Judolisco(m): 7:22am On Sep 23, 2020
Dem carry dis precious girl handicap sha... Ffk na Jaiye Jaiye man
Re: Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode by ikorodureporta: 7:24am On Sep 23, 2020
na only crayse person fit stay with ffk

6 Likes

Re: Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode by Newboss(m): 7:24am On Sep 23, 2020
So FFK is even a polygamist. He'd still open his mouth to spill trash

2 Likes

Re: Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode by MattAttah: 7:25am On Sep 23, 2020
Re: Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode by pretydiva(f): 7:26am On Sep 23, 2020
Why this woman confuse like this? You claim to still be married to him, yet your in far away country and he's been married to another lady

16 Likes

Re: Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode by Maize247(f): 7:27am On Sep 23, 2020
This woman should go and help her husband at this trying time

3 Likes

Re: Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode by lordlugards: 7:27am On Sep 23, 2020
I'm beginning to believe that this FFK guy is a 419.
Someone that is out of the picture just suddenly appear.

15 Likes

Re: Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode by illicit(m): 7:27am On Sep 23, 2020
This one na mumu

5 Likes

Re: Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode by Seventy7kings: 7:27am On Sep 23, 2020
shocked you're still married to him? Is that a distant marriage or an entanglement? undecided
BTW, let's sit back and watch how the woman will come out to deny saying this.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode by Openbusiness: 7:28am On Sep 23, 2020
Regina stated that she had relocated to Ghana and that a monogamous relationship would have been difficult for her husband hence she gave him her blessing to take another wife. She, however, said her husband did not commit bigamy as he did not marry Precious legally but traditionally.

shocked oh boy, tins dey apin. Chaiii! FFK na real champion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car / Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Jigawa State / Jumoke Akindele Welcomes First Child At 54

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.