Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Tecno Wx3pro Sdcard Autoejection Solution!!!!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Wx3pro Sdcard Autoejection Solution!!!!!! (3661 Views)

Infinix Hot 4 Pro In Mint Condition For Sale- 2GB/16GB Plus 16GB Sdcard SOLD!!! / New Tecno Camon CX Update Now Allows You To Move Apps To External Sdcard / Look For Help!!! How To Upgrade And Transfer Data To Large Bigger Sdcard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Wx3pro Sdcard Autoejection Solution!!!!!! by sweetveek(m): 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2018
after long research,sleepless night for the auto ejection of tecno w3xp ,i found a way to partially(still monitoring) stop the auto ejection of the sd card...

well the cause of auto ejection is the power manager flashlight app that came with the phone..[s]. this power manager optimise some applications (both system and installed) by force stopping them....[/s]

to stop this auto ejection,

Download a flashlight app(preferably 2flash or dual touch) from google playstore/google...stop using the notification bar flashlight and the auto eject will stop completely...

[b]if the auto ejection still persists then u can follow the procedure below

first===go to settings ----battery ---- click on the top right line ---- click battery optimization ----- click on the top left corner and select all apps ----- then look for the following apps and click on it -----then select "do not optimize""

1:::android system
2:::external storage
3::::media storage
4::::settings
5::::system ui
6:::::settings storage
7::::file manager[/b]

Or u can just turn off the power optimization and force stop it in app manager

1 Like

Re: Tecno Wx3pro Sdcard Autoejection Solution!!!!!! by saxby(f): 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
wow,nice tips, thanks for the info.
Re: Tecno Wx3pro Sdcard Autoejection Solution!!!!!! by timothyuche1(m): 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nice research
I have done all that, i hope it won't eject again. Thanks
Re: Tecno Wx3pro Sdcard Autoejection Solution!!!!!! by sweetveek(m): 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
timothyuche1:
Nice research
I have done all that, i hope it won't eject again. Thanks
did u update ur phonethis one somepipo are saying d update drains battery faster than normal
Re: Tecno Wx3pro Sdcard Autoejection Solution!!!!!! by timothyuche1(m): 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
sweetveek:
did u update ur phonethis one somepipo are saying d update drains battery faster than normal
I updated still it does not drain my battery
Re: Tecno Wx3pro Sdcard Autoejection Solution!!!!!! by sweetveek(m): 12:17am On Aug 04, 2018
timothyuche1:

I updated still it does not drain my battery
okay thanks..... i will update mine too
Re: Tecno Wx3pro Sdcard Autoejection Solution!!!!!! by josephayogu: 7:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
mine is still ejecting
Re: Tecno Wx3pro Sdcard Autoejection Solution!!!!!! by josephayogu: 7:15pm On Aug 31, 2018
sweetveek:
after long research,sleepless night for the auto ejection of tecno w3xp ,i found a way to partially(still monitoring) stop the auto ejection of the sd card...

well the cause of auto ejection is the power manager that came with the phone... this power manager optimise some applications (both system and installed) by force stopping them....

to stop this auto ejection,

first===go to settings ----battery ---- click on the top right line ---- click battery optimization ----- click on the top left corner and select all apps ----- then look for the following apps and click on it -----then select "do not optimize""

1:::android system
2:::external storage
3::::media storage
4::::settings
5::::system ui
6:::::settings storage
7::::file manager

Or u can just turn off the power optimization and force stop it in app manager
mine is still ejecting
Re: Tecno Wx3pro Sdcard Autoejection Solution!!!!!! by datyorubaboy: 12:12am On Sep 01, 2018
Nice tips
Re: Tecno Wx3pro Sdcard Autoejection Solution!!!!!! by omoalajah(m): 12:37am On Sep 01, 2018
whao.... great
Re: Tecno Wx3pro Sdcard Autoejection Solution!!!!!! by tafat: 1:35am On Sep 01, 2018
Thanks for the tips, very helpful
Re: Tecno Wx3pro Sdcard Autoejection Solution!!!!!! by tafat: 1:35am On Sep 01, 2018
josephayogu:

mine is still ejecting
you might have to take your device to Carl care
Re: Tecno Wx3pro Sdcard Autoejection Solution!!!!!! by missslimzy(f): 2:01am On Sep 01, 2018
quite helpful tips
Re: Tecno Wx3pro Sdcard Autoejection Solution!!!!!! by sweetveek(m): 5:25am On Sep 01, 2018
josephayogu:

mine is still ejecting
if it's still ejection, then try reducing d use of ur flash light......

the more u use ur flashlight as touchlight, the more d sd card will auto eject.......
Re: Tecno Wx3pro Sdcard Autoejection Solution!!!!!! by josephayogu: 10:19pm On Sep 01, 2018
sweetveek:
if it's still ejection, then try reducing d use of ur flash light......

the more u use ur flashlight as touchlight, the more d sd card will auto eject.......
my flashlight is always low I don't know if there is another solution
Re: Tecno Wx3pro Sdcard Autoejection Solution!!!!!! by josephayogu: 10:20pm On Sep 01, 2018
tafat:
you might have to take your device to Carl care
please where is Carl care
Re: Tecno Wx3pro Sdcard Autoejection Solution!!!!!! by sweetveek(m): 10:27pm On Sep 01, 2018
josephayogu:

my flashlight is always low I don't know if there is another solution
i have no idea about that.... but u can visit any carl care for support.... just check google for the location of any Carl care office in ur state
Re: Tecno Wx3pro Sdcard Autoejection Solution!!!!!! by josephayogu: 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2018
sweetveek:
i have no idea about that.... but u can visit any carl care for support.... just check google for the location of any Carl care office in ur state
I thought it was backlight I just saw it was flashlight yes mine is always on.And the phone always shows SD card changed
Re: Tecno Wx3pro Sdcard Autoejection Solution!!!!!! by sweetveek(m): 10:50pm On Sep 01, 2018
josephayogu:

I thought it was backlight I just saw it was flashlight yes mine is always on.And the phone always shows SD card changed
if u can even stop using that ur flashlight then it will totally i repeat totally stop ejecting the sd card itself..... but u can use it normally if u want to snap picture but do not use it frequently for touchlight.....try it for the next three days and see the difference.....

the light close to the back camera
Re: Tecno Wx3pro Sdcard Autoejection Solution!!!!!! by josephayogu: 11:11pm On Sep 01, 2018
sweetveek:
if u can even stop using that ur flashlight then it will totally i repeat totally stop ejecting the sd card itself..... but u can use it normally if u want to snap picture but do not use it frequently for touchlight.....try it for the next three days and see the difference.....

Re: Tecno Wx3pro Sdcard Autoejection Solution!!!!!! by josephayogu: 11:12pm On Sep 01, 2018
sweetveek:

I would not use it tomorrow but would I have to do what u listed up there
Re: Tecno Wx3pro Sdcard Autoejection Solution!!!!!! by sweetveek(m): 3:19am On Sep 02, 2018
josephayogu:

I would not use it tomorrow but would I have to do what u listed up there
just leave dose once first and try dis flashlight then if it persists then u can disable battery optimization
Re: Tecno Wx3pro Sdcard Autoejection Solution!!!!!! by josephayogu: 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2018
sweetveek:
just leave dose once first and try dis flashlight then if it persists then u can disable battery optimization
it worked I didn't use the flashlight 2day and it didn't eject
Re: Tecno Wx3pro Sdcard Autoejection Solution!!!!!! by sweetveek(m): 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2018
josephayogu:

it worked I didn't use the flashlight 2day and it didn't eject
exactly but in the case of flashlight mayb u can try using the front flash as touchlight....
Re: Tecno Wx3pro Sdcard Autoejection Solution!!!!!! by josephayogu: 6:27am On Sep 03, 2018
sweetveek:
exactly but in the case of flashlight mayb u can try using the front flash as touchlight....
Playing how do I do it
or should I download another flashlight from play store
Re: Tecno Wx3pro Sdcard Autoejection Solution!!!!!! by sweetveek(m): 10:53am On Sep 03, 2018
josephayogu:

Playing how do I do it
or should I download another flashlight from play store
i will have to search for the app first.... when i find one i will tell u
Re: Tecno Wx3pro Sdcard Autoejection Solution!!!!!! by josephayogu: 5:15pm On Sep 03, 2018
I noticed that flashlight of Wx3 pro is usually hot when used so I downloaded a flashlight app Dual torch and I confirmed that my SD card hasn't ejected since

Re: Tecno Wx3pro Sdcard Autoejection Solution!!!!!! by sweetveek(m): 5:19pm On Sep 03, 2018
josephayogu:
I noticed that flashlight of Wx3 pro is usually hot when used so I downloaded a flashlight app Dual torch and I confirmed that my SD card hasn't ejected since
i will download the app now....... nice 1
Re: Tecno Wx3pro Sdcard Autoejection Solution!!!!!! by josephayogu: 6:43pm On Sep 03, 2018
sweetveek:
i will download the app now....... nice 1
once you have the app u can use ur flashlight as u like no more ejecting
Re: Tecno Wx3pro Sdcard Autoejection Solution!!!!!! by investigator007: 6:23am On Sep 05, 2018
Nice tips thanks so much

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uk Used Huawei G8, 4gb Ram, 64gb Rom, 5.5 Inch Display, 26k / Techno Cx Air Or Infinix Hot 5[ Advice Urgently Needed / What Do You Think About Tecno Phantom 9?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.