Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,237 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

What Do You Think About Tecno Phantom 9? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Do You Think About Tecno Phantom 9? (3658 Views)

Things you need to know about Tecno Camon 15 Premier / TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) / TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About Tecno Phantom 9? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2019
Tecno Phantom 9 is the latest release from Tecno, which was launched on July 2019.

Tecno Phantom 9 is the predecessor of Tecno Phantom 8 that was released back in 2017.

It has new fingerprint placement right on the touch screen, which is pretty awesome.

It also comes with an AMOLED screen display with a tear-drop notch, 32mp selfie camera, and a triple lens rear camera.

check full specs and price through this link https://androidscroll.com/tecno-phantom-9-specifications-and-price/
Re: What Do You Think About Tecno Phantom 9? by saxby(f): 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2019
I like the fingerprint placement on the screen plus the camera so I think the phone is great

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Tecno Phantom 9? by Chiemezueajuzie: 12:00am On Jul 16, 2019
I completely agree with you on this one cause it's one of a kind
saxby:
I like the fingerprint placement on the screen plus the camera so I think the phone is great

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Tecno Phantom 9? by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 16, 2019
Chiemezueajuzie:
I completely agree with you on this one cause it's one of a kind

what about the battery? do you think it is okay?
Re: What Do You Think About Tecno Phantom 9? by investigator007: 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
It is not really what users want at the moment but the battery still serves
godschi10:

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Tecno Phantom 9? by investigator007: 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
That's what's up...makes the phone distinctive amongst others
saxby:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think About Tecno Phantom 9? by eki2000(m): 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
one thing I have liked is Tecno being honest with the price.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Tecno Phantom 9? by Harmoneasy: 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2019
Well for me, the phone is okay, as it has to do with design, camera placement, and the in finger print indisplay features, but the chipset Hello p35 is a big turn off, check the likes of Nokia x6 and umidigi f1, you will definitely get my point, the hype on the so called aura designed phone was a way too much... Heliop60 would have made it a wow device... undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Tecno Phantom 9? by scarycuteface(m): 4:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
eki2000:
one thing I have liked is Tecno being honest with the price.
I love their camera and battery life

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Tecno Phantom 9? by Chiemezueajuzie: 9:40am On Jul 22, 2019
Yeah the battery is good but it's not what most users were expecting
godschi10:

Re: What Do You Think About Tecno Phantom 9? by Chiemezueajuzie: 9:41am On Jul 22, 2019
Yeah the camera is lit
scarycuteface:

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Tecno Phantom 9? by investigator007: 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2019
Yeah the camera is good but the battery life is not much but it still serves well
Chiemezueajuzie:
Yeah the camera is lit
Re: What Do You Think About Tecno Phantom 9? by investigator007: 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2019
Yeah the camera is good but the battery life is not much though it still serves well
Chiemezueajuzie:
Yeah the camera is lit
Re: What Do You Think About Tecno Phantom 9? by saxby(f): 9:39am On Jul 26, 2019
They make it affordable for users
scarycuteface:
Re: What Do You Think About Tecno Phantom 9? by Gwandana: 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2019
Yeah actually the first phone with some dynamic features
investigator007:
That's what's up...makes the phone distinctive amongst others
Re: What Do You Think About Tecno Phantom 9? by blackiridis(m): 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2019
Tecno Phantom 9 is like a beautiful girl without brainlipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Tecno Phantom 9? by blackiridis(m): 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
Tecno Phantom 9 is like a beautiful girl without brains lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Think About Tecno Phantom 9? by sureinfo: 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2019
i think its a great device even though ive seen people complain about the battery because its just 3500mah
godschi10:
Tecno Phantom 9 is the latest release from Tecno, which was launched on July 2019.

Tecno Phantom 9 is the predecessor of Tecno Phantom 8 that was released back in 2017.

It has new fingerprint placement right on the touch screen, which is pretty awesome.

It also comes with an AMOLED screen display with a tear-drop notch, 32mp selfie camera, and a triple lens rear camera.

check full specs and price through this link https://androidscroll.ng/tecno-phantom-9-specifications-and-price/
Re: What Do You Think About Tecno Phantom 9? by sureinfo: 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2019
well you have a point here sha cos a device with all those specs for 77k is a very good buy
saxby:
They make it affordable for users
Re: What Do You Think About Tecno Phantom 9? by Baddestguyp(m): 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2019
Tecno marketers conversing with themselves lol

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think About Tecno Phantom 9? by Freelancerx: 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
godschi10:

check full specs and price through this link https://androidscroll.ng/tecno-phantom-9-specifications-and-price/
it is a very great phone, with great screen finger print. 5000mah battery
Re: What Do You Think About Tecno Phantom 9? by Freelancerx: 3:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
blackiridis:
Tecno Phantom 9 is like a beautiful girl without brainlipsrsealed
have you seen the specs. just check it out before commenting
Re: What Do You Think About Tecno Phantom 9? by yungsmart(m): 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
[quote author=Baddestguyp post=80657117]Tecno marketers conversing with themselves lol[/
Leave them you no see how I dey look them. They know how we deey fire them here Anyway month don end so dy must to collect salary. Lol]

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Tecno Phantom 9? by blackiridis(m): 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
Freelancerx:
have you seen the specs. just check it out before commenting
Oh i have.. hence the comment smiley
Re: What Do You Think About Tecno Phantom 9? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
blackiridis:
Tecno Phantom 9 is like a beautiful girl without brains lipsrsealed

Why do you say so?
Re: What Do You Think About Tecno Phantom 9? by blackiridis(m): 6:31am On Jul 28, 2019
godschi10:

Why do you say so?
Beautiful device weak processor..

Re: What Do You Think About Tecno Phantom 9? by bravesoul247(m): 6:46am On Jul 28, 2019
godschi10:

phantom 9 is a very good device
Re: What Do You Think About Tecno Phantom 9? by bravesoul247(m): 6:47am On Jul 28, 2019
Freelancerx:
it is a very great phone, with great screen finger print. 5000mah battery
It's is actually. And a budget friendly one too
Re: What Do You Think About Tecno Phantom 9? by bravesoul247(m): 6:57am On Jul 28, 2019
Harmoneasy:
Well for me, the phone is okay, as it has to do with design, camera placement, and the in finger print indisplay features, but the chipset Hello p35 is a big turn off, check the likes of Nokia x6 and umidigi f1, you will definitely get my point, the hype on the so called aura designed phone was a way too much... Heliop60 would have made it a wow device... undecided
hmmmm.... I don't quite agree with you though, cos you need to handle this device first of all to know if it's worth the hype or not
Re: What Do You Think About Tecno Phantom 9? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
Baddestguyp:

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Tecno Phantom 9? by drjprince: 6:00pm On Jul 28, 2019
Baddestguyp:
grin

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Tecno Phantom 9? by Karex81(m): 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2019
Yeye the smell crapno marketers be deceiving theirself since 50bc

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Browse The Internet Without Sim Card Using SIMO App - Free 10gb Data / Uk Used Huawei G8, 4gb Ram, 64gb Rom, 5.5 Inch Display, 26k / Clean Samsung S21 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.