Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Arsenal To Swap Aaron Ramsey For Ousmane Dembele Of Barcelona - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal To Swap Aaron Ramsey For Ousmane Dembele Of Barcelona (27512 Views)

Aaron Ramsey Unveiled As A Juventus Player And Will Earn £440,000 A Week(photos) / Aaron Ramsey Shares First Photo In Juventus Shirt / Aaron Ramsey In Tears As He Bids Farewell To Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal To Swap Aaron Ramsey For Ousmane Dembele Of Barcelona by andrew444(m): 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
Icon79:
Only FC Barcelona would spend $250m on an unproven player and two years later you decide to offload him for another average player!

And you wonder why I have been calling for the ouster of Josep Maria Bartomeu, eh? That man is technically destroying Messi's career with all these his useless transfers angry sad shocked

O pari

Despite the bad board,this transfer will never work and its false
Re: Arsenal To Swap Aaron Ramsey For Ousmane Dembele Of Barcelona by Temptee101(m): 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
Jh0wsef:
just swap Buhari for us, take him.. we don't neeed anything big in return. even gocredits we fit manage collect sad
You just spoke the mind of millions of Nigerians. God bless you for being courageous

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal To Swap Aaron Ramsey For Ousmane Dembele Of Barcelona by andrew444(m): 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
Deo1986:
Since Neymar was sold to PSG, Barcelona FC have been in disarray.

A team in disarray but they always win trophy every season.

I dont know your team but i am sure your team went trophy less this season.
Re: Arsenal To Swap Aaron Ramsey For Ousmane Dembele Of Barcelona by Deo1986(m): 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
andrew444:

A team in disarray but they always win trophy every season.

I dont know your team but i am sure your team went trophy less this season.
Manchester united (crestef)
Re: Arsenal To Swap Aaron Ramsey For Ousmane Dembele Of Barcelona by kcowen(m): 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
When barca no dey craze, to swap ramsey for dembele wrong move. The news self no pure
Re: Arsenal To Swap Aaron Ramsey For Ousmane Dembele Of Barcelona by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2018
swap baba for Kolinda kitarovic
Re: Arsenal To Swap Aaron Ramsey For Ousmane Dembele Of Barcelona by Moukandjo: 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2018
Which kin moderator go dey move this kin impossible news go front page? Nawa o!
Re: Arsenal To Swap Aaron Ramsey For Ousmane Dembele Of Barcelona by hustla(m): 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2018
Deo1986:
I'm talking about the wrong decisions the seemed to be taking after Neymar left...... Yes I've eaten.

They're already preparing fr Post Messi. All they need is someone who Can replace Suarez
They're in good hands
This news is fake anyways
Re: Arsenal To Swap Aaron Ramsey For Ousmane Dembele Of Barcelona by robinso01(m): 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
ObaKlaz:
Barca Board can be really stupid, I wouldn't be surprised. It would be a very nasty decision to let Ousmane Dembele go. The dude is DYNAMITE! He needs more play time, and he wasn't really given that last season. Ernesto Valvarde needs to put more trust in Dembele. I don't really fancy that Malcom guy.
bro, let him come to arsenal, we need him
Re: Arsenal To Swap Aaron Ramsey For Ousmane Dembele Of Barcelona by Icon79(m): 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
I definitely hope so, my brother. I recommended two EPL players to the Board two (three?) seasons ago: Ngolo Kante then at Leister City and Cesar Azpilicueta (Chelsea), but they were too dumb to see potential. They instead went for Dembele and Coutinho (great player but someone they don't really need, when they already have Messi).

In fact, the ONLY reason why I had remained a Barca fan is because of one Leo messi. I will wave them good riddance once Leo retires from football.

O pari

andrew444:

Despite the bad board,this transfer will never work and its false
Re: Arsenal To Swap Aaron Ramsey For Ousmane Dembele Of Barcelona by vincixpresso: 5:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
If it happens, Arsenal should sign another midfielder asap
Re: Arsenal To Swap Aaron Ramsey For Ousmane Dembele Of Barcelona by ObaKlaz: 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
robinso01:
bro, let him come to arsenal, we need him
He'd light up the Emirates, I have no doubts about that. How's it going, bruh?
Re: Arsenal To Swap Aaron Ramsey For Ousmane Dembele Of Barcelona by andrew444(m): 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
Deo1986:
Manchester united (crestef)

Lol your where trophyless last season.

Bandwagon team
Re: Arsenal To Swap Aaron Ramsey For Ousmane Dembele Of Barcelona by MPESA(m): 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2018
alekside:
As true as "William joins Man utd" that graced nairaland's front-page last week.
grin
Re: Arsenal To Swap Aaron Ramsey For Ousmane Dembele Of Barcelona by robinso01(m): 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
ObaKlaz:
He'd light up the Emirates, I have no doubts about that. How's it going, bruh?
let Barça do us the favor of releasing him to arsenal. me just dey special low key, bruh

1 Like

Re: Arsenal To Swap Aaron Ramsey For Ousmane Dembele Of Barcelona by MPESA(m): 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
hustla:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Hows that even possible?
Lol no be football again shocked and besides
This is last minutes of transfer window they can blindly THROW AWAY DIAMOND WHILE LOOKING FOR A STONE... cheesy
Re: Arsenal To Swap Aaron Ramsey For Ousmane Dembele Of Barcelona by sirRufai: 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
Samuel6962:
Dembele is not going anywhere...if barca tries this deal I will stop being a barca fan
who cares??
Re: Arsenal To Swap Aaron Ramsey For Ousmane Dembele Of Barcelona by Horlamidei(m): 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
Every good year and you will find arsenal in either a transfer saga or contract saga..
Re: Arsenal To Swap Aaron Ramsey For Ousmane Dembele Of Barcelona by engrjacuzzi: 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2018
BUT WHY ARE PEOPLE COMPLAINING OF APC MOVING TO PDP ? THIS IS RAINY SEASON, THEY NEED UMBRELLA NOT BROOM�*�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀
Re: Arsenal To Swap Aaron Ramsey For Ousmane Dembele Of Barcelona by JastSiryin(m): 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2018
Oga OP stop spreading false news jare!!! When even sky sports haven't confirmed it. Just look at the name of the useless link he put there, who knows them!?
Re: Arsenal To Swap Aaron Ramsey For Ousmane Dembele Of Barcelona by Aldebaran(m): 7:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: Arsenal To Swap Aaron Ramsey For Ousmane Dembele Of Barcelona by mrwill123: 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
Dembele is also an average player. Baca was desperately in need of an up coming player becos of Neymar left the club. Can any club paid up to 80m for him now?
Then making the swap, is more of there advantage becos even last season Aaron Ramsey did better than dembele
Re: Arsenal To Swap Aaron Ramsey For Ousmane Dembele Of Barcelona by Babysho(m): 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
Dembele is a better player than Ramsey.

What's Barcelona thinking? Arsenal should be offering Ramsey with £20m for Dembele.

I think Barcelona is trying to really bring back tiki taka where Xavi and Iniesta left it. The addition of Arthur, recommended by Xavi shows that, so don't be surprised if Ramsey who has amazing ball control and passes is swapped for Dembele who is about speed and dribbles but terrible ball control. Besides, Dembele isn't that great of a player, really..
Re: Arsenal To Swap Aaron Ramsey For Ousmane Dembele Of Barcelona by Babysho(m): 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2018
AliciaSendler:

I think, it will be stuppid swap, because Ramsey doesn't fit the Barcelona's style!

How do you mean? I think Ramsey fits Barcelona style perfectly. His ball control, technique and balance is really good added with his vision and short passes, he's just perfect! Especially his TECHNIQUE.

Now, Dembele isn't a good fit at all because he has terrible ball control and he isn't technical enough. Besides Malcom is a better winger than Dembele. Dortmund just took advantage of Barcelona when they made a late request knowing they had to replace Neymar. Dembele shouldn't be more than 50m

P.s Compare their defensive skills, how many goals Ramsey scored to Dembele last season..
Re: Arsenal To Swap Aaron Ramsey For Ousmane Dembele Of Barcelona by lereinter(m): 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
Dembele is a better player than Ramsey.

What's Barcelona thinking? Arsenal should be offering Ramsey with £20m for Dembele.

dembele looks jittery on the ball

. He needs a "small" club to mature

for now Ramsey is better
Re: Arsenal To Swap Aaron Ramsey For Ousmane Dembele Of Barcelona by chiboy1116: 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
Earthbound:
Ramsey plus 40 million should seal it.
more like Ramsey plus 150m
Re: Arsenal To Swap Aaron Ramsey For Ousmane Dembele Of Barcelona by Abuchi911: 3:05am On Aug 03, 2018
Nice business but am not seeing the possibility base on they injury fears

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Echejile Disqualified As First Goal Scorer Against Tahiti / Giorgio Chiellini & Leonardo Bonucci Criticize Ronaldo For Rejoining Man United / David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.