Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Aaron Ramsey In Tears As He Bids Farewell To Arsenal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aaron Ramsey In Tears As He Bids Farewell To Arsenal (55905 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Bids Farewell To Marcelo / Aaron Ramsey Shares First Photo In Juventus Shirt / Shehu Abdullahi In Tear As He Bids Farewell To Anorthosis Famagusta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aaron Ramsey In Tears As He Bids Farewell To Arsenal by Chelsea82: 5:36am On May 06, 2019
Aaron Ramsey’s bond with this club was there for all to see on Sunday on an emotional final appearance for him at Emirates Stadium.

The Wales international will leave the club this summer to join Juventus, and received a rapturous reception from the Arsenal fans as he took part in a guard of honour.

“It's been a pretty emotional day,” Ramsey told Arsenal Player. “It's 11 years of my life that I have spent here and so much has happened to me on and off the field.

“I have really grown up here. I am just grateful for the opportunity to play for this club for such a long time.

“I’ve met so many great people here, made great friends and Arsene bringing me to the club and giving me that opportunity was pretty special.

“To last this long, at a club like this, is something in itself. That doesn't happen very often anymore, that's why it's so emotional and why the bond is so strong.

“I just want to say thank you very much for all the fans’ support over the years, there has been a few lows but lots of highs and the bond has been so strong because I have been here for such a long time and they have been with me through thick and thin, watching me go from a boy to man.”

Arsenal Celebrated Aaron Ramsey by thanking him for his commitment during his time with the club.

"For 11 years of service, for 369 appearances, for 64 goals, for 62 assists, for those Wembley winners, for coming back from that injury to achieve what you have with us, for EVERYTHING you’ve given to this club, we just want to say… THANK YOU, @aaronramsey! ❤️."

Watch Video Below, See How emotional Ramsey is,

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/05/i-came-here-boy-and-im-leaving-man.html?m=1

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aaron Ramsey In Tears As He Bids Farewell To Arsenal by Chelsea82: 5:36am On May 06, 2019
See as he was crying like a baby, Watch Full Video From HERE

Re: Aaron Ramsey In Tears As He Bids Farewell To Arsenal by Chelsea82: 6:22am On May 06, 2019
CC

Lalasticlala
Re: Aaron Ramsey In Tears As He Bids Farewell To Arsenal by wisino1(m): 6:31am On May 06, 2019
I love this guy from a timid soft player when aresene brought him in he grew into a solid midfielder but he still never truly played to his full potential because of injury

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aaron Ramsey In Tears As He Bids Farewell To Arsenal by Nobody: 6:46am On May 06, 2019
Crocodile tears.
When one cries, ask: 'what actually hurts them or brings them tears of joy..'
Nothing to this boy.

2 Likes

Re: Aaron Ramsey In Tears As He Bids Farewell To Arsenal by partnerbizz4: 7:07am On May 06, 2019
Eiyaa

Metoo crying

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies in red link below.
Re: Aaron Ramsey In Tears As He Bids Farewell To Arsenal by femi4: 8:05am On May 06, 2019
Tears of joy: You are leaving them in europa to join a club playing in ucl

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aaron Ramsey In Tears As He Bids Farewell To Arsenal by Bonapart(m): 9:19am On May 06, 2019
Are you leaving a boy before ni. How many silva wear are you leaving with. Modiocrity club full of shitty players.

2 Likes

Re: Aaron Ramsey In Tears As He Bids Farewell To Arsenal by BuyACar(f): 9:19am On May 06, 2019
Where is Ramsey Noah going? cry

Wondering where to get good suits

Check out this offer

Mens Suits UK – How Much Does a Good Suit Cost in Lagos, Nigeria?

Bookmark this page, cos I know you'd need it

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aaron Ramsey In Tears As He Bids Farewell To Arsenal by Nobody: 9:19am On May 06, 2019
I thought it was Ramsey Noah sef undecided

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aaron Ramsey In Tears As He Bids Farewell To Arsenal by myresearch: 9:20am On May 06, 2019
Thank God you made it
Re: Aaron Ramsey In Tears As He Bids Farewell To Arsenal by Nobody: 9:20am On May 06, 2019
I am still angry

37 Likes

Re: Aaron Ramsey In Tears As He Bids Farewell To Arsenal by Dandsome: 9:20am On May 06, 2019
At least there's hope of lifting a trophy with Juve
Re: Aaron Ramsey In Tears As He Bids Farewell To Arsenal by NextGovernor(m): 9:20am On May 06, 2019
Thought it was Ramsey Noah

5 Likes

Re: Aaron Ramsey In Tears As He Bids Farewell To Arsenal by EngrBouss(m): 9:21am On May 06, 2019
Get a software skill now. Contact me on 07087210933 for your accounting and engineering software and comprehensive tutorial training videos.
Re: Aaron Ramsey In Tears As He Bids Farewell To Arsenal by AMvanquish: 9:21am On May 06, 2019
Thanks Ramsey. Esp for the FA Cup performances.. Your gave your heart to the club. Respect.

From Association of Patient Arsenal fc Fans
(Nigerian Chapter)

12 Likes

Re: Aaron Ramsey In Tears As He Bids Farewell To Arsenal by cr7lomo: 9:21am On May 06, 2019
I remember when he started scoring when he joined...then tragedy will occur somewhere in the world whenever he scored

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aaron Ramsey In Tears As He Bids Farewell To Arsenal by Spar7tan(m): 9:22am On May 06, 2019
Best of luck in your future endeavor.
Re: Aaron Ramsey In Tears As He Bids Farewell To Arsenal by rockstar27(m): 9:22am On May 06, 2019
pls house am comfused on france league
how many teams are eligible to qualify for UEFA AND EUROPA LEAGUE?
Re: Aaron Ramsey In Tears As He Bids Farewell To Arsenal by Jones4190(m): 9:22am On May 06, 2019
To those who say everything has advantage and disadvantage..., Please tell me advantage of being broke?

1 Like

Re: Aaron Ramsey In Tears As He Bids Farewell To Arsenal by eros0075: 9:22am On May 06, 2019
hai
Re: Aaron Ramsey In Tears As He Bids Farewell To Arsenal by TANID(m): 9:22am On May 06, 2019
It's Really Took Us A Long While Before We Turned Him To Man

1 Like

Re: Aaron Ramsey In Tears As He Bids Farewell To Arsenal by BlackfireX: 9:23am On May 06, 2019
See this Nigeria nollywood actor ....

Ramsey Noah
Re: Aaron Ramsey In Tears As He Bids Farewell To Arsenal by Akuruoulo(m): 9:26am On May 06, 2019
What is there to cry for when leaving just Arsenal. ?
Re: Aaron Ramsey In Tears As He Bids Farewell To Arsenal by Akuruoulo(m): 9:28am On May 06, 2019
Instead of been happy of the trophies u gonna win with JUVENTUS , you are here crying for leaving Arsenal .

MMMMMTTTTCCCHHHEEEWWWW
Re: Aaron Ramsey In Tears As He Bids Farewell To Arsenal by KINGwax007(m): 9:29am On May 06, 2019
U dey cry? U no get sense. U better go and win trophies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) / Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church / Best Eleven Players Mikel Has Played With Over The Course Of His Career?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.