Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

- Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / (764 Views)

Ok / Ok / Ok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by VERTEX1: 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
Re: by Meel: 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2018
I will advise you to go to any nearby FMC or Teaching hospital, and lay your complaint to a doctor.
Re: by tuniboss: 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
VERTEX1:
I went for medical clearance in a university Health Centre. when I got my result I was perturbed I couldn't believe the "SS" written on my result. I tried explaining to the health personnel that I've undergone a similar test before in a private lab which claim that I'm "As" because of that, they conducted another test thinking maybe there was an error, behold the same result "SS". I've not experience any of the symptoms of " SS" before in my life, no crises, fatigue, pains nothing nothing. Can this be possible please I really need to know my health status.I'm 25 already this year.
you have to be sure first... and since you don't have any symptoms you will be fine you just need to get get some supplements for support...
Re: by VERTEX1: 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
tuniboss:
Re: by VERTEX1: 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
Meel:
I

Re: by Restroom: 9:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
My brother, at 25 years old? You nor be SS . Your parents will know if you are SS within 6months of your birth.

That is a fact.

If you have been normal all your life, you will be normal for the remaining part of your life, because you are not SS.

Sicklers falls into crises regularly and merely looking at them physically, sometimes you can identify them from their frail nature.

With many hospitals using faulty and old equipnents for genotype test, it is not surprising these kinds of result are prevalent these days.

If i am in your shoes, i wont worry my self about the SS result. We know sicklers from birth, they start suffering from the complications of the anomalies of their sickled shape red blood cells from birth. Hence, the parents wahala starts from the child's infancy to adulthood and even premature death.

If you be sickler, even you urself for don't know before age 7.

Ask around for a reputable lab, and go run the genotype test again. In the meantime, you are not an SS. That is a fact.

1 Like

Re: by VERTEX1: 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Lady Extracted This Out Of Her Baby's Leg / When A Baby Does Not Cry Immediately After Birth / Stem Cell Therapy: Secret Of Buhari's Surprising Rejuvenation Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.