Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery (62190 Views)

Pregnant Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery [PHOTOS] / Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta For Birth Of Her Son (photos) / Actor Odunlade Adekola Arrives Atlanta (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by ironheart(m): 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
Make money in Nigeria spend abroad
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by Pejah97: 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2018
Nigeria my country some were born in the bush others in cities life is a mystery
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2018
I wish I can just enter LinLin stomach make she born me.... sai Barbar is a dunce

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2018
SAFE DELIVERY LINDA.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2018
Time flies.
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by zicoraads: 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2018
vizkiz:
I wonder why them no born me for Yankee sef... Why them born me for this hell hole of a county?

I for kuku dey go my fatherland after seeing how much uncle bubu has destroyed the nation.
grin cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by Sijo01(f): 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2018
Safe delivery

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by rayomata(m): 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
Safe delivery madam

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by RexTramadol1: 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
9 months don reach?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by Larrykaysail(m): 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2018
Yomzzyblog:
@YomzzyBLog.com

Popular Nigerian Blogger, Linda Ikeji has arrived in Atlanta ahead of her baby's delivery.

She wrote;

"Dear Atlanta City, your girl is here! First time in Atlanta. I always only passed through. Who wants to show me around? "

She said she cant wait to meet her prince, that means it is a boy she is expecting.

She wrote;

contact me, Atlanta my city lol
"Countdown to when I'll meet my prince. Sometimes I can't breathe just thinking about it"

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/linda-ikeji-arrives-atlanta-ahead-of.html

Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by adedayoa2(f): 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2018
arthurwillia:
Which month then still Dey talk say she get belle
Delivery sharp sharp

Check my signature
my brother me sef wonder, just June here she was 6 months gone
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by kaptaneSaka(m): 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2018
grin Nice one, I was born in Atlanta too.... 5, Atlanta street, Lagos Island, Lagos State, Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by Harwoyeez(m): 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Wishing you safe delivery mama
amen

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by Sourcethe: 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
we don't give a Bleep in Atlanta.
You think you have jobless people in Atlanta that will take you around. If you don't work here in America. Your Bills will be waiting for You at the end of the month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by jerk: 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2018
By the time the baby will be of age Americans will be queuing up for Nigeria passport and American passport wl be worthless to us.(got a whisper in my ears saying in your dream).
Have a safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by Wallade(m): 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2018
Can someone please report this development to Donald Trump!
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by simplesearch: 4:00pm On Aug 02, 2018
GIVEN BIRTH WITHOUT A KNOWN PATERNAL IDENTITY. ADULTEROUS GENERATION INDEED, DEVIL LAUGHING!!

Isaiah 5:14 King James Version (KJV)
14 Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by Dumetroniks: 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2018
Happy Prospective Mommy. But why give birth overseas when you can do that comfortably in Nigeria. grin grin grin

Meanwhile US used Iphone 6 16gb for 54k, Anyone? See Signature!

Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by ItzBIM(m): 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
ironheart:
Make money in Nigeria spend abroad

This is why our economy is not booming.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by Banmeallday: 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
See Africans,with all the noise making, yet they are the first to run to yankee to get blue passport because deep down inside they know being from the Nigger Area is quite terrible LOL

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by 8stargeneral: 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
Don't want to deliver d baby in era of defection make d baby no come dey jumb up and down,save delivery woman ur baby no worth to deliver here grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
This girl wey I ask out she no gree. Thinking say na her money I come for like say I no get my own money.

Now, she don get Belle, nobody know the papa.
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by Kaycee9242(m): 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
Who is d father?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
sai baba grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by Explorers(m): 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
Safe delivery madam, how i wishcry
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by babeosisi: 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2018
I hope she is not at Grady Hospital
Anyway general Hospital there pass the best of the best in naija.
Safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by divinelove(m): 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2018
Baby without a father is supposed to be a bastard

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by babeosisi: 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
Who is the man in the pregnancy
Abi na artifical insemination

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by j1mmy: 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
some men try sha, imagine looking at that face during sex. money or not I can't!

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by adeoba2008(m): 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
Wishing you safe delivery.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by UrennaWendy: 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
Safe delivery Linda

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Beverly Osu Looks Like A Mad Woman": Non-Fan Tells BBA Star (Photos) / Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer / Adesua Etomi More Beautiful In Hijab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.