Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery (62191 Views)

Pregnant Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery [PHOTOS] / Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta For Birth Of Her Son (photos) / Actor Odunlade Adekola Arrives Atlanta (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by Adelaide2: 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2018
Toks2008:

I tell you bro...

Cheap accommodation

Cheap fresh food of great varieties..

Fresh sweet ladies with diversified beauty that won't give you stress at all.

Nice weather and so much more..

If you have good money walahi Naija is the place to be.

Nice weather? Really? It's too hot there, although it depends on what part of Nigeria.
If you have good money, Nigeria may be okay; yet you do not feel quite safe (ritualists, kidnappers, armed robbers, area boys, Fulani terrorists, boko haram, Buhari the poor performer, corrupt police, and juju attacks from your village, etc)

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by JuanDeDios: 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2018
victorazyvictor:
Her English sha
What's wrong with her English?
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by Toks2008(m): 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2018
Adelaide2:

Nice weather? Really? It's too hot there, although it depends on what part of Nigeria.
If you have good money, Nigeria may be okay; yet you do not feel quite safe (ritualists, kidnappers, armed robbers, area boys, Fulani terrorists, boko haram, Buhari the poor performer, corrupt police, and juju attacks from your village, etc)

Yes i agree buy if you don't show off no wahala.
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by JuanDeDios: 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2018
eodavids:

It was my wish that @Linda deliver her Baby in a valid and legitimate matrimony.
Hey Linda, ensure your Baby is delivered with a valid legitimacy.
There are no "illegitimate children" in Nigeria anymore. If you call someone that you could get into trouble.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by TFLASHOGEE(m): 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2018
another OMO ATLANTA LOADING HOPE HE WON'T BE LIKE THE ONE WE KNOW
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by Davoski222: 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
She'll soon get rid of her moon bump.........fake ass pregnancy.
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by Mcslize: 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
Meeloreh:
The baby is not worthy of Nigerian hospitals. We all leave for a reason for the other eventually

The main purpose of going to US to give birth is to secure America citizenship for the child. That's one of the best choices any parent can give to her child not just for the hospital.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by victorazyvictor(m): 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
JuanDeDios:
What's wrong with her English?
"I always only passed through."
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by victorazyvictor(m): 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
Radiant1020:

Pls what happened to her English?
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by Moborlarh(f): 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
grin

kapelvej:
when uncle bubu finish, there will be no country like Nigeria
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by eodavids(m): 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
JuanDeDios:

There are no "illegitimate children" in Nigeria anymore. If you call someone that you could get into trouble.

The constitution, of course states that no Nigerian can be denied of his/her right for the "circumstances' of his birth.
That I know. But Dear, the fact that the constitution is concerned about the 'circumstances' of one's birth is an indication that even the authors of our 1999 constitution as amended, recognized that some circumstances are preferred above others.

Are you with me Juan?
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by AngelicBeing: 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
American passport loading. . . . . . kiss
No SHYTE-HOLE passports please! cheesy
Chai shocked

Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by AngelicBeing: 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
agarawu23:
People can't live private life again.

Social media angry angry angry

Btw.....we are yet to hear from her husband. She shouldn't tell us her baby is a bastard despite her summons.

If na she, she go Don dig everywhere tire and start spreading rumours.
Chai tongue

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by Gerrard59(m): 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2018
divinelove:
Baby without a father is supposed to be a bastard

Cry me a river... grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by consultancy: 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
Safe delivery girl
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by sonnie10: 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
OTayobami:
U go die if u born d pikin 4 niaja? abi dem dey giv una somtin wey no dey mak una shout durin labor 4 america? nawa sef

Have you heard of epidural? It's offered during labor.
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by JuanDeDios: 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2018
victorazyvictor:

Can you explain what's wrong with it? Be specific.
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2018
I wish you a safe delivery sweetie.
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by Radiant1020(f): 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2018
victorazyvictor:

Lol
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by victorazyvictor(m): 7:20pm On Aug 02, 2018
JuanDeDios:
Can you explain what's wrong with it? Be specific.
is wrong. I don't know if I will call it verb because is not adverbial clause.
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by Delivar(m): 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
victorazyvictor:
Her English sha
What happened to her English?
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
Even if I become the richest & wealthiest man in the world, all my kids will be born in Nigeria, I DONT FEEL INFERIOR BEING NIGERIAN SO I SEE NO REASON WHY MY KIDS SHOULD BE DIFFERENT
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by victorazyvictor(m): 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
Delivar:
What happened to her English?
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by sparkle6(m): 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
So she thinks immunity cover her there. Anyfin wey go sup go sup.
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by anigold(m): 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2018
Yomzzyblog:
@YomzzyBLog.com

Popular Nigerian Blogger, Linda Ikeji has arrived in Atlanta ahead of her baby's delivery.

She wrote;

"Dear Atlanta City, your girl is here! First time in Atlanta. I always only passed through. Who wants to show me around? "

She said she cant wait to meet her prince, that means it is a boy she is expecting.

She wrote;

"Countdown to when I'll meet my prince. Sometimes I can't breathe just thinking about it"

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/linda-ikeji-arrives-atlanta-ahead-of.html

slave mentality is when you leave your country to give birth in another man's country because you want your child to be a citizen of that country when citizens in that country never travel down to your shit country to give birth...
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by Victorvibes(m): 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
princeade86:
hmmmmmm. she want US citizenship for her child. why not Nigeria
Her child is already a citizen of nigeria courtesy of his parents being Nigerian
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by DECENCY3: 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2018
That breast doesn't look full Like a pregnant woman's own.

My humble opinion sha!

Don't quote me please
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2018
victorazyvictor:
Her English sha

And what about it? undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by DECENCY3: 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2018
Davoski222:
She'll soon get rid of her moon bump.........fake ass pregnancy.

Can you imagine. Somebody is pregnant yet no body changes. Anyhow the breast suppose full small.

I still wish her safe delivery ijn
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by zicoraads: 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

And what about it? undecided
Who even cares about the English? With all that money, I'll trade my proficiency in English in a flash. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer / Adesua Etomi More Beautiful In Hijab / Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.