Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,094 members, 7,953,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:30 PM

Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) (43076 Views)

Wike, Makinde, Ortom Meet Obasanjo Behind Closed-Doors (Photos) / President Goodluck Jonathan And Gov Ortom Meet Behind Closed Doors / David Mark, Gabriel Suswam Hand Over PDP Party Structure To Gov. Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
naijaguy123456:
Political ASHAWO .

LOL, the electorate doesn't care, all they want is another government.

Remember when these guys decamp from pdp to APC, people were jubilating too cos they felt they have had enough of PDP and wanted a change of government, they believe the decampee will make it easy for another government to take over.
Same thing is happening now, all they want is a change of government even though those decamping don't have their interest at heart, they are after their own interest.
Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by DrGali1: 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
ngeneukwenu you don see this one cheesy
He or she will not like this grin
IsaAbubakar:
He or she will not like this
Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
naijaguy123456:
Political ASHAWO .
confirmed.

1 Like

Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by bobnatlo(m): 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
isaaczik:
SOME OF US WORK WITH FACTS AND NOT EMOTIONS!
Between Presidents Obasanjo, Jonathan and Buhari.
Record has it that president Obasanjo sacked his IGP Tafa Balogun for corruption. He sacked the then Senate President Adolfus Wabara for corruption. He also sacked his own ministers, Fabian Osuji, S.M Afolabi, Hussein Akwanga, Tim Menakaya, etc for corruption. He also sacked Mrs Mobolaji Osomo for administrative infraction. The same way late president Umaru Musa Yar’Adua sacked Mrs Adenike Grange as Minister of Health for administrative infraction.
It's on records that president Jonathan also sacked Stella Odua for corruption. Stella Odua was one of the most powerful ministers in president Jonathan's administration. But when she erred, President Jonathan sacked her. President Jonathan also sacked Mr. Abdulrasheed Maina as the Chairman of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reform for corruption.
Now, tell me who president Buhari has sacked for the reported cases of corruption in his government?
Mind you, If you tell me that president Buhari sacked Babachir, I will happily remind you that the same president Buhari wrote the Senate, defended and exonerated Babachir of all wrong doings leveled against him. It was the cry of people like you and me and some other good Nigerians that forced him to sack Babachir and have him replaced with his own brother, Boss Mustapha. In other words, Mr. Babachir brought his own replacement.
Yet, some hero worshipping obsessive dim-wits will still want me to believe that president Buhari is Mr. Integrity and that he is fighting corruption.
Let me also remind you that president Buhari also reappointed the following guys who were all sacked for corruption and violation of their oaths of offices:
Abdulrasheed Maina:
Maina was the chairman of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reform. He was secretly recalled and reinstated by president Buhari. He was even promoted to the position of director in charge of human resources in the ministry of interior. Maina was dismissed by president Jonathan in 2013 following recommendations by the Office of the Head of Service. He was said to have stolen about 100billion naira from the pension fund.
CP Zakari Biu:
CP Biu was dismissed following his complicity in the escape from police detention of notorious Boko Haram suspect, Kabiru Sokoto. He was reinstated and promoted to the rank of AIG by president Buhari before he was gloriously retired from active service.
NHIS Boss, Prof Usman Yusuf:
Prof Yusuf was said to have squandered over 997 million naira from the schemes intervention fund. Investigation was carried out and he was dully sacked by the minister of health. But because he is president Buhari's brother, he was recently reinstated.
Mallam Ahmed Saleh.
Saleh was the Chief Registrar of the Supreme Court. He connived with two others (Mohammed Abdulrahaman Sharif and Rilwanu Lawal) and stole 2.2 billion naira belonging to the apex court. They were also said to have received gratifications totaling 74.4 million naira from private contractors who were providing services to the apex court. Mallam Saleh was sacked but president Buhari reinstated him and promoted him as the Secretary of Legal Council of Nigeria.
Don't ever tell me that president Buhari is fighting corruption. Facts on ground are showing otherwise. Some of us work with facts not emotions.
Copy and forward
Faruk Adejoh-Audu writes
He didn't even sack him!!
It was VP osibanjo that did d necessary investigation and suspended him when Baba was on one of his sick tourism in UK.
By the time he came back, there was no way he can undo what VP had done.
So he only had to do d needful!!

Yeye leader's!!
Let's remove APC cos they've failed today.
If PDP fail tomorrow, we booth them out likewise.
That's d beauty of democracy as obtainable in America, where we borrowed ours from.
Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
emekabros2:
A HEARTBREAK FOR APC AS BENUE GENUINE SONS MEET

Governor Samuel Ortom, former Governor Gabriel Suswam, former Senate President Senator David Mark and Senator Iyorchia Ayu in a heart-to-heart talk at the ongoing NEC Meeting of the Peoples Democratic Party in Abuja

Dr Suswam and Senator Barnabas Gemade also engaged in a warm discussion.

Source: http://9jaggist..com/2018/08/heartbreak-for-apc-as-suswamdavid-mark.html
They are only on power for their own pocket.
Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2018
IsaAbubakar:

henceforth... we should endeavor to address her by her real name: Lauretta Onochie. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
let keep an eyes on sai Barbar he is likely to commit suicide cowardly like Awolowo
Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by millionaireman: 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2018
FarahAideed:
EFCC dusting David Marks file now grin

Sign of inept and purposeless leadership.

1 Like

Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by forcadon: 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2018
I love this party
Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by InMyOpinion(m): 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
ChangetheChange:

Akume is now a political orphan in Benue State

That will the best thing to have happened to Benue in a long time.

1 Like

Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by IsaAbubakar: 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
ikennaf1:

henceforth... we should endeavor to address her by her real name: Lauretta Onochie. cheesy
ngeneukwenu is not laureata Onochie
Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Iampryde(m): 8:10pm On Aug 02, 2018
Top useless men in benue!

1 Like

Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Maket: 8:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
They are to beg Suswan not to leave the party and to support GEMADE senatorship. Will Suswan accept this?

1 Like

Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2018
naijaguy123456:
Political ASHAWO .

they weren't ashawo wen they joined APC abi. Aturu.
Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Austema(m): 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
Nancy2018:
Apc is death
That picture in your profile pix dosent speak well of you. #repent
Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
selemempe:
name one saint remaining in APC
my brother not one...even in pdp not a single one
Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
buchilla:
U don't need to sound this way because you may not be a saint. Judge not so that u will not be judged.
I'm no saint I agree but my sins do not result in the suffering or death of millions...or are you saying we shouldn't speak up when things are bad and affecting us?
Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
newinventions:

When they were in APC you called them saint, now that they are back to PDP they are thieves. God help our youth to have sense.
I never called them saints. you don't seem to understand my post. I'm not referring to any party in particular. I'm referring to both parties. they are fantastically corrupt. I'm not a supporter of anyone of them.
Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Moji12(f): 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2018
I don't know how find it easy to pronounce some of these nonsense politicians names, find it diff sha......... Imagine suswam na to comot d first syllable n turn him to Swam abeg no time for time. Yeye people, old wine in new bottle.
Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Merlin1153: 10:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
dlaw70:
With suswam on ortom side,apc is gone.that negro is simply an evil genius,second to only ibb.

When the noise was making the round that he was decamping to apc,sound political minds like my humble self knew that suswam is too smart for that.
All hail pdp!
u b mumu, suswan as a sitting governor was defected by George Akume candidate in 2015 and I are here Trash rubish
Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Goddex: 11:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
Nancy2018:
Death to apc
Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 11:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
No killings in Benue since Ortom n co defected to PDP.

How did the "Fulani herdsmen" disappeared just like that?
Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by excel101(m): 3:39am On Aug 03, 2018
apolonius:
You are naive,salutation is not love.
Try and read it again, its not just about salutation, Suswan was in PDP's NEC meeting,
Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by excel101(m): 3:45am On Aug 03, 2018
APC faithfuls are like, let the come faster and quickly, before all our members defects to PDP.
Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by apolonius(m): 5:16am On Aug 03, 2018
excel101:
Try and read it again, its not just about salutation, Suswan was in PDP's NEC meeting,

Is attending the NEC enough evidence of reconciliation and happiness with Ortom?Did Kwankwaso and Saraki’s meeting with the president stop them from defecting less than 24 hours later?

Gemade was backed by Akume to defeat Suswam in the Benue senatorial race in 2015. Suswam is still interested in the seat,yet PDP is offering same seat to Gemade automatically.

Also,Terzoor, Suswam’s anointed successor for the governorship in 2015 is hoping to run in 2019 as PDP’s flagbearer. However,Ortom is now to be given same ticket.

What will the Suswam who is standing trial in the name of the PDP be left with?

Do you now see what I am saying?
Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Europe(f): 5:17am On Aug 03, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
isaaczik:
Record has it that president Obasanjo sacked his IGP Tafa Balogun for corruption. He sacked the then Senate President Adolfus Wabara for corruption. He also sacked his own ministers, Fabian Osuji, S.M Afolabi, Hussein Akwanga, Tim Menakaya, etc for corruption. He also sacked Mrs Mobolaji Osomo for administrative infraction. The same way late president Umaru Musa Yar’Adua sacked Mrs Adenike Grange as Minister of Health for administrative infraction.
It's on records that president Jonathan also sacked Stella Odua for corruption. Stella Odua was one of the most powerful ministers in president Jonathan's administration. But when she erred, President Jonathan sacked her. President Jonathan also sacked Mr. Abdulrasheed Maina as the Chairman of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reform for corruption.
Now, tell me who president Buhari has sacked for the reported cases of corruption in his government?
Mind you, If you tell me that president Buhari sacked Babachir, I will happily remind you that the same president Buhari wrote the Senate, defended and exonerated Babachir of all wrong doings leveled against him. It was the cry of people like you and me and some other good Nigerians that forced him to sack Babachir and have him replaced with his own brother, Boss Mustapha. In other words, Mr. Babachir brought his own replacement.
Yet, some hero worshipping obsessive dim-wits will still want me to believe that president Buhari is Mr. Integrity and that he is fighting corruption.
Let me also remind you that president Buhari also reappointed the following guys who were all sacked for corruption and violation of their oaths of offices:
Abdulrasheed Maina:
Maina was the chairman of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reform. He was secretly recalled and reinstated by president Buhari. He was even promoted to the position of director in charge of human resources in the ministry of interior. Maina was dismissed by president Jonathan in 2013 following recommendations by the Office of the Head of Service. He was said to have stolen about 100billion naira from the pension fund.
CP Zakari Biu:
CP Biu was dismissed following his complicity in the escape from police detention of notorious Boko Haram suspect, Kabiru Sokoto. He was reinstated and promoted to the rank of AIG by president Buhari before he was gloriously retired from active service.
Prof Yusuf was said to have squandered over 997 million naira from the schemes intervention fund. Investigation was carried out and he was dully sacked by the minister of health. But because he is president Buhari's brother, he was recently reinstated.
Mallam Ahmed Saleh.
Saleh was the Chief Registrar of the Supreme Court. He connived with two others (Mohammed Abdulrahaman Sharif and Rilwanu Lawal) and stole 2.2 billion naira belonging to the apex court. They were also said to have received gratifications totaling 74.4 million naira from private contractors who were providing services to the apex court. Mallam Saleh was sacked but president Buhari reinstated him and promoted him as the Secretary of Legal Council of Nigeria.
Don't ever tell me that president Buhari is fighting corruption. Facts on ground are showing otherwise. Some of us work with facts not emotions.
Copy and forward
Faruk Adejoh-Audu writes
Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by dlaw70(m): 5:47am On Aug 03, 2018
Merlin1153:
u b mumu, suswan as a sitting governor was defected by George Akume candidate in 2015 and I are here Trash rubish
most of u feel everyone in nairaland is in ur infinitesimal level .i cnt and won't glorify ur non challant and highly childish mention with my precious addresses.perhaps u comeback 20yrs to come and look at this very hungry comment of urs then u know what am saying.in the main time take ur face like an over used bathroom slippers out of my mentions
Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by pentlumpro(f): 5:58am On Aug 03, 2018
isaaczik:
Abdulrasheed Maina:
CP Zakari Biu:
Mallam Ahmed Saleh.
Copy and forward
Faruk Adejoh-Audu writes
Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by excel101(m): 6:23am On Aug 03, 2018
apolonius:

Is attending the NEC enough evidence of reconciliation and happiness with Ortom?Did Kwankwaso and Saraki’s meeting with the president stop them from defecting less than 24 hours later?

Gemade was backed by Akume to defeat Suswam in the Benue senatorial race in 2015. Suswam is still interested in the seat,yet PDP is offering same seat to Gemade automatically.

Also,Terzoor, Suswam’s anointed successor for the governorship in 2015 is hoping to run in 2019 as PDP’s flagbearer. However,Ortom is now to be given same ticket.

What will the Suswam who is standing trial in the name of the PDP be left with?

Do you now see what I am saying?
It simply meant that Suswan's heart is in PDP.
Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by shizzle1: 7:53am On Aug 03, 2018
isaaczik:
Abdulrasheed Maina:
CP Zakari Biu:
Mallam Ahmed Saleh.
Copy and forward
Faruk Adejoh-Audu writes
for reference
Re: Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) by breakeven: 8:32am On Aug 03, 2018
isaaczik:
Abdulrasheed Maina:
CP Zakari Biu:
Mallam Ahmed Saleh.
Copy and forward
Faruk Adejoh-Audu writes
Zombies are not interested in this type of facts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari / Only Igbo Will Survive If Nigeria Breaks – Fayose / Sporadic Gunshots At Daleko, Isolo Road (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.