Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,406 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Buhari Approves N73bn Road Project For Lagos, Okays Dangote As Contractor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approves N73bn Road Project For Lagos, Okays Dangote As Contractor (30833 Views)

Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community / Lagos Residents Cry Out As Contractor Abandon Road Projects (Photos) / FEC Approves N15.73 Billion Road Project In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves N73bn Road Project For Lagos, Okays Dangote As Contractor by israelmao(m): 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2018
That can't secure you bloc votes.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Approves N73bn Road Project For Lagos, Okays Dangote As Contractor by Qpwo: 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
please vote for my friend who stands a chance of winning 500 thousand naira through your shares. It won't take more than 30 secs of your time. Simply share her article about Malaria via this link and you can also share twice. Thank you https://www.miralpharm.com/essay/vote.php?usr=825104517-nkem-obiakor
Re: Buhari Approves N73bn Road Project For Lagos, Okays Dangote As Contractor by Maket: 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2018
Lagos road no d finish?
Re: Buhari Approves N73bn Road Project For Lagos, Okays Dangote As Contractor by bejeria101(m): 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2018
Dullard always meddling in what doesnt concern him,who did due diligence? U just pick dangote! Intergrity ko intenstine ni.
Re: Buhari Approves N73bn Road Project For Lagos, Okays Dangote As Contractor by victorazyvictor(m): 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2018
kettykin:
Sometimes I admire these fulanis. They are just best for Nigeria

grin grin grin

I tell you!

They don't care what you think.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves N73bn Road Project For Lagos, Okays Dangote As Contractor by Yankee101: 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2018
Payback for sponsoring your campaign
Re: Buhari Approves N73bn Road Project For Lagos, Okays Dangote As Contractor by omooba969(m): 7:54pm On Aug 02, 2018
seunmsg:

Why not? My concern is the development of my country and not the tribe of the contractor. Beside, would you be this concerned if the contract was awarded to Julius Berger or any foreign company? Nigeria first!

I bet Sprumbabafather didn't see that coming. cool

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Approves N73bn Road Project For Lagos, Okays Dangote As Contractor by Adetunji109: 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2018
Dangote, the contractor... grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves N73bn Road Project For Lagos, Okays Dangote As Contractor by foliman(m): 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
Adetunji109:
Dangote, the contractor... grin

At least better off foreign companies...

The cash flow will be more of what goes around comes all the way around.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves N73bn Road Project For Lagos, Okays Dangote As Contractor by omooba969(m): 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
seunmsg:

RCC is handling the Onitsha-Enugu road and they are doing a very good job.

Be like say Sprumbabafather no dey watch TV nor read newspapers o, internet sef no access. cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Approves N73bn Road Project For Lagos, Okays Dangote As Contractor by OKorowanta: 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
kettykin:

Park well..
Re: Buhari Approves N73bn Road Project For Lagos, Okays Dangote As Contractor by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
Dangote will now use part of the contract money to fund buhari's campaign.
Re: Buhari Approves N73bn Road Project For Lagos, Okays Dangote As Contractor by Bibby25(m): 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
Good one there....But why give the contract to Dangote group?
Is there no other construction company in Nigeria? Hmmmmm...
Re: Buhari Approves N73bn Road Project For Lagos, Okays Dangote As Contractor by jaybee3(m): 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
TimeMachine:
N73bn given to Dangote to keep for Buhari after retirement, approved as contract.

Atleast I am sure between 10% to 30% of that money will be kept for Buhari in trust. Dangote has always been a reliable surrogate for all Politicians.

I love the man, he sure knows how to use politicians.

Did you bother to read the info or you simply focused on the headline and proceeded to remix it with gibberish plucked out of ya Anus?

“He named Dangote Group as the constructing firm for the road project, saying that the N72.9 billion for the execution of the project would be recovered through the funding credit tax policy of government.”

Dangote is using his own money to execute the project. He will recover the money by paying less tax to the government.

The same policy is available to Nigerians with capacity to execute similar projects

Learn to read and understand before projecting conjectures as fact

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Approves N73bn Road Project For Lagos, Okays Dangote As Contractor by adeoba2008(m): 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
When the road is completed, some people will still say GEJ initiated it. #ThisisNigeria

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves N73bn Road Project For Lagos, Okays Dangote As Contractor by OKorowanta: 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
Printerscanner:

What percentage did PDP construct for their 16 wasted years? Buhari has done it from about 5% in 16 PDP years to about 70% in three years. I think you should be ashamed of yourself.

Is it Buhari's money or money dat has been budgeted for it before the herdsman took over?
Buhari wey don craze.
Re: Buhari Approves N73bn Road Project For Lagos, Okays Dangote As Contractor by Afamed: 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
seunmsg:

The same Julius Berger that is working on second Niger bridge and Lagos-Ibadan expressway? Are you sure you know what you are talking about?
Some of them don't deserve respond. kindly ignore him.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves N73bn Road Project For Lagos, Okays Dangote As Contractor by FitnesScientist: 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
undecided
Re: Buhari Approves N73bn Road Project For Lagos, Okays Dangote As Contractor by lloyds(m): 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
Dangote again! Oil, rice, sugar, Telecom's, cement, pastries etc. .but there are many competent contractors. .

Trivialize and nepotism in this Buhari govt is just too high.
But neither Atiku nor Saraki is the answer. They are all liars. Only God can save Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Approves N73bn Road Project For Lagos, Okays Dangote As Contractor by Afamed: 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2018
TimeMachine:
N73bn given to Dangote to keep for Buhari after retirement, approved as contract.

Atleast I am sure between 10% to 30% of that money will be kept for Buhari in trust. Dangote has always been a reliable surrogate for all Politicians.

You were part of those shouting Buhari didn't go to school yrs ago. Did you know what is PPP in any contractual agreement?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Approves N73bn Road Project For Lagos, Okays Dangote As Contractor by cytell56: 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
kettykin:

Herdsman spotted here
Re: Buhari Approves N73bn Road Project For Lagos, Okays Dangote As Contractor by Afamed: 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
Bibby25:
Good one there....But why give the contract to Dangote group?
Is there no other construction company in Nigeria? Hmmmmm...
Until you can quote any law denying Dangote from getting contract from anywhere in the world including Nigeria.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Approves N73bn Road Project For Lagos, Okays Dangote As Contractor by RotimiBliss: 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
okay oo

Anyway, pls support the ministry, I promise you will all love dis , click and enjoy

https://www.reverbnation.com/danielrocks/song/29859131-thank-you-jesus
Re: Buhari Approves N73bn Road Project For Lagos, Okays Dangote As Contractor by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2018
TimeMachine:

Dangote is not the contractor, not the construction company but the constructing company. I heard it from Fashola's mouth on Channels. And it is PPP.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Approves N73bn Road Project For Lagos, Okays Dangote As Contractor by Bruemath(m): 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
Ok
Re: Buhari Approves N73bn Road Project For Lagos, Okays Dangote As Contractor by Jesusgirl92(f): 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
seunmsg:

What is desperate about awarding a road rehabilitation contract? Is it not the responsibility of federal government to build new roads and rehabilitate existing ones?
Why now though??
Re: Buhari Approves N73bn Road Project For Lagos, Okays Dangote As Contractor by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
TimeMachine:

Dangote is not the contractor, not the construction company but the constructing company. I heard it from Fashola's mouth on Channels. And it is PPP. He also provides funds for the project.
Re: Buhari Approves N73bn Road Project For Lagos, Okays Dangote As Contractor by Justiceleague1: 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2018
seunmsg:

Even though Yoruba's own Lagos, the state is a melting point for all Nigerians. Every residents of Lagos is a Lagosian irrespective of tribe. Therefore, all Lagosian will use and equally benefit from the road. This should not be tribalized.

pls shut up. Buh b4 u do,kindly tell us who owns ilorin. Thank you.
Re: Buhari Approves N73bn Road Project For Lagos, Okays Dangote As Contractor by bigsmoke2(m): 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2018
People are filled with so much hate for the current administration particularly buhari himself they don't even want him to get it right because he's a northerner he can never do right in their jaundiced eyes. Every attempt to fulfill his promises is met with negativity and sabotage. This guy walked in a mess no thanks to the simpleton from otuoke and he has managed it fairly well in my opinion. Go to Venezuela a country that was oil dependent like us and see what is happening there.Great men are often remembered after their time I seriously want him voted out its the only way he can be appreciated. Nigerian don't learn easy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves N73bn Road Project For Lagos, Okays Dangote As Contractor by rusher14: 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
Jesusgirl92:
Why now though??

Has the world ended?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves N73bn Road Project For Lagos, Okays Dangote As Contractor by shotuns: 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
Enemy of progress spotted. Can you celebrate something good when still breathing?

TimeMachine:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

At Last, Kwara Is Free - Lai Mohammed "Enough Is Enough" / IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus / Tinubu Is Fully-in-charge Of my Presidential Campaign - Buhari (FULL SPEECH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.