Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,206 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

The Comment That Led DSS To Arrest Abaribe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Comment That Led DSS To Arrest Abaribe (1326 Views)

Fulani led DSS cannot Win this Media war against The Yoruba / Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu / Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Comment That Led DSS To Arrest Abaribe by Ndonu101: 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
It is obvious Buhari does not like being reminded that he is a coupist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abwccnDAubM

2 Likes

Re: The Comment That Led DSS To Arrest Abaribe by Almaiga: 8:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
Abaribe must provide Kanu Dead or alive.

Re: The Comment That Led DSS To Arrest Abaribe by SamoaUmaga: 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2018
Buhari

1 Like

Re: The Comment That Led DSS To Arrest Abaribe by KINGOFTHEEAST: 8:54pm On Aug 02, 2018
If you think Yoruba's Muslims are supporting buhari because he is performing well then you need a brain transplant ..... Their stake is all about osibanjo ..after buhari the presidency will come to the south and buhari will rather die than give it to an igbo man ...Yoruba people will through tinubu as APC chieftain claim the APC slot ...Igbo must vote wholesomely for PDP if they are to get anything from the federal ...PDP definitely will choose an Igbo man as vice president but apc no way .....after buhari in 2023, the south will take over osibanjo or any Yoruba and that will last for 8 years then power will return to north for another 8 years which means Igbo's will have to wait for another 20 years before the get a shot at the presidency ( 4 years of buhari's second tenure + tinubu stooge first and second tenure + a northern 8 year presidency before Igbo TOTAL 20 YEARS Igbo's shine your eyes PDP zoned presidency to the north which Igbo just have to sacrifice 8 to get presidency IGBO PEOPLE REJECT AND AVOID APC LIKE A PLAGUE they don't mean any good ...remember PYTHON DANCE how buhari killed aba youths in cold blood yet claimed no one died I have the video of the murder the sun turned red and children became orphan , I hope you remembered 30th may 2016 @ Nkpor Anambra where NIGERIAN ARMY POURED ACID ON UNARMED PEOPLE WHO SURVIVED THEIR GUN SHOT we never forget our how buhari made our mothers widows and our fathers widowers , some of our brothers and sisters are orphans all thanks to buhari
IGBOS IN THE NAME OF GOD DO NOT INVITE JIHAD IN IGBOLAND BY VOTING BUHARI ,he represents anything evil and wickedness .if he can be cruel and rude to Igbo's in his first tenure ,imagine what he will do to Igbos in his second tenure when he no longer needs our votes ..... VOTE PDP IF APGA PRESENTS A CANDIDATE THEN WE VOTE OUR OWN ....udo diri unu.

3 Likes

Re: The Comment That Led DSS To Arrest Abaribe by mpianya39(m): 8:57pm On Aug 02, 2018
Almaiga:
Abaribe must provide Kanu Dead or alive.

Oya! Check out our latest ogbunigwe cool cool

The Zoo must fall angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Comment That Led DSS To Arrest Abaribe by Almaiga: 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2018
mpianya39:

Oya! Check out our latest ogbunigwe cool cool

The Zoo must fall angry angry

See this COWARD, na football una wan take fall the so called zoo? If you really need Biafran, I'm begging you guys to carry weapons.
To use una do target practice just dey hungry me. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Comment That Led DSS To Arrest Abaribe by mpianya39(m): 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2018
Almaiga:

See this COWARD, na football una wan take fall the so called zoo? If you really need Biafran, I'm begging you guys to carry weapons.
To use una do target practice just dey hungry me. grin grin grin grin

Ogbomosho boy angry what are you doing in biafraland angry angry

1 Like

Re: The Comment That Led DSS To Arrest Abaribe by Almaiga: 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
mpianya39:

Ogbomosho boy angry what are you doing in biafraland angry angry

Another IPOB terrorist don show. grin grin grin

Re: The Comment That Led DSS To Arrest Abaribe by mpianya39(m): 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2018
Almaiga:

Another IPOB terrorist don show. grin grin grin
Hydraulic soup how far na..we go mine any skull today grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Comment That Led DSS To Arrest Abaribe by Ojiofor: 10:34pm On Aug 02, 2018
grin grin grin

LMAO at democracy destruction day.

1 Like

Re: The Comment That Led DSS To Arrest Abaribe by Almaiga: 10:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
mpianya39:

Hydraulic soup how far na..we go mine any skull today grin grin

Carry your flat head commot make I see Road. grin grin grin

Re: The Comment That Led DSS To Arrest Abaribe by mpianya39(m): 10:46pm On Aug 02, 2018
Almaiga:

Carry your flat head commot make I see Road. grin grin grin
grin angry

1 Like

Re: The Comment That Led DSS To Arrest Abaribe by Almaiga: 10:58pm On Aug 02, 2018

1 Like

Re: The Comment That Led DSS To Arrest Abaribe by mpianya39(m): 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
Almaiga:

cool

Make I pity you small grin grin grin

Re: The Comment That Led DSS To Arrest Abaribe by gidgiddy: 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
The DSS just disgraced themselves for nothing. They had nothing against Abaribe and just wanted to intimidate the man not knowing that Abaribe is not a man you scare easily.

When Abaribe was deputy Governor of Abia state, he fought his own boss, Orji Uzo Kalu. Is the sort of person you scare with arrest?

Abaribe stood surety for Nnamdi Kanu because he knew that everybody is innocent until proven guilty and he stood by his decision. He is one one the few senators who asked the question "what did IPOB do that was so bad to warrant military intervention and proscription as opposed to the Herdsmen killing people everyday but will never be proscribed?"

Case closed

Buhari doesn't like people like Abaribe who has decided not to be a Caliphate slave

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Femi Kuti slams Buhari's government in presence of Osinbajo at Felabration video / Peter Obi: Which Of The Western Governor Have Done These To Other Region-photos / Check Out The Faces Of Top Apc Members During Pmb's #ngthecandidates Appearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.