Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,061 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Fulani led DSS cannot Win this Media war against The Yoruba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani led DSS cannot Win this Media war against The Yoruba (388 Views)

Zoning Vs Winning The Election: South-South Cannot Win Presidency - Tambuwal / Sowore: Why DSS Cannot Report Justice Taiwo To NJC - Femi Falana / The Comment That Led DSS To Arrest Abaribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani led DSS cannot Win this Media war against The Yoruba by DefHQ: 11:05am On Jul 05, 2021
They may try their useless media lies and propaganda against IPOB and go free, but they shouldn't dare try it with my Yoruba people.
I trust My Yoruba brethren to decimate them and burst their lies..

Oodua people are an army of reputable and intelligent journalists, No form of media propaganda from the buhari led Fulani government against Yoruba nation will stand..
#freeOodua
#frerBiafra

Re: Fulani led DSS cannot Win this Media war against The Yoruba by Shuzzi(m): 11:27am On Jul 05, 2021
What's your point tho?

Those pics are true and recent, the Facebook guy collected the pics in an album he created in 2013.
Even when Tv stations reported DSS broadcast those same items were displayed. undecided

So there no propaganda on this one. sad
Re: Fulani led DSS cannot Win this Media war against The Yoruba by joyandfaith: 11:40am On Jul 05, 2021
Shuzzi:
What's your point tho?

Those pics are true and recent, the Facebook guy collected the pics in an album he created in 2013.
Even when Tv stations reported DSS broadcast those same items were displayed. undecided

So there no propaganda on this one. sad

Live broadcast in dss office with arranged items.
They should have recorded it live in Igboho house as they were retrieving them. Mind you cctv box in house was carted away. Do you think Igboho is dumb to stockpile weapons in his house. That traditional armour does not belong to ighoho. Check youtube to see that one he wore to kishi forest to dislodge killer herdsmen late last year. Yorubas call it eku ogun. Ighoho uses ancient traditional armour and he would not be careless with it.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani led DSS cannot Win this Media war against The Yoruba by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
joyandfaith:

Live broadcast in dss office with arranged items.
They should have recorded it live in Igboho house as they were retrieving them. Mind you cctv box in house was carted away. Do you think Igboho is dumb to stockpile weapons in his house. That traditional armour does not belong to ighoho. Check youtube to see that one he wore to kishi forest to dislodge killer herdsmen late last year. Yorubas call it eku ogun. Ighoho uses ancient traditional armour and he would not be careless with it.
GOD bless u bro...cux u just speak my mind tnxx alot.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani led DSS cannot Win this Media war against The Yoruba by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
DefHQ:
They may try their useless media lies and propaganda against IPOB and go free, but they shouldn't dare try it with my Yoruba people.
I trust My Yoruba brethren to decimate them and burst their lies..

Oodua people are an army of reputable and intelligent journalists, No form of media propaganda from the buhari led Fulani government against Yoruba nation will stand..
#freeOodua
#frerBiafra
AWon oloriburuku fooool la ni
Re: Fulani led DSS cannot Win this Media war against The Yoruba by Monogamy: 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
Which kind of yeye headline is this?

Fulani led DSS indeed.

Btw, Real Yorubas , Hausas and Fulani's got nothing to do with the attempt arrest on Igboho nor having any media fracas.

The mischievous people should stop this nonsense cos it's DBA
Re: Fulani led DSS cannot Win this Media war against The Yoruba by leofab(f): 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2021
undecided
Re: Fulani led DSS cannot Win this Media war against The Yoruba by escapefromusa(f): 12:33pm On Jul 05, 2021
Confusion sets in.

Yoruba now behaving like the idiot IPOB/UGM/ESN.

2023.. I hope they get less sensitive positions they are definitely traitors and cowards.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Commends 14 Brigade Ohafia Over Free Medical Outreach [VIDEO] / Biafrans/oduduwas Should Urgently Send A Delegate To Visit The Pope / Speaker Femi Gbajabiamila Pays Salah Homage To PMB In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.