Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai (34544 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks 3 PDP NASS members, affirms Lalong, Bulus (APC), Fom (LP) / 3 PDP Presidential Aspirants Purchase Guber, Senatorial Nomination Forms / 3 PDP Presidential Aspirants Pick Senate, Guber Forms Through Surrogates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai by escodotman: 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2018

1 Like

Re: 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai by FBIL: 8:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
This man is further destroying APC by lying shamelessly. The South East that I come from maintain the American version of stand your ground in any issue, even if Pythons come from Federal as usual.. Ebonyi is intact; Anambra has just won election under APGA; Gburugburu of Enugu has got 100% endorsement in PDP. If okezie of Abia defects to another party, he'll lose. To slap this man dey hungry me him no know how to lie intelligently..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
veraponpo:
All politics is local.

That is the best thing to do if the Easteners are wise because if any of the notherners apart from Buhari wins presidential election, the East will wait for another 8 years, if they are even lucky.

They seem to be waking up now.

We don't need your fncking presidency. what we need is good governance. it has been stated over and over but I guess some people are just thick numbskulls.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai by FitnesScientist: 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2018
undecided
Re: 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai by escodotman: 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Not 8 years. More like 16 years because the SW and SS would want the presidency too by that time.

Smartest move if you ask me.
So you believe the story?

3 Likes

Re: 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai by ttshems(m): 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
Pls when is the (Political) Transfer Window closing
Re: 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai by Quaddafi29: 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
The only one that can joy such a party when all are rejecting is umahi of ebonyi state who has never hidden his love for the herdsmen and their slaughtering agenda even against his own people. All other governors of the pdp stock are sane.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai by maestroferddi: 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
CsRockefeller:

Nice one, had to check d meaning of d word. Thanks to u, I've added to my vocabulary.
You are, of course, welcome.

1 Like

Re: 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
ON THE APC VS PDP DEFECTION SAGA, REFLECT ON THIS:

No one will really understand politics until they understand that politicians are not trying to solve ur problems. They are trying to solve their own problems; getting elected & re-elected are number one and number two. Whatever is number three is far behind.

Thomas Sowell

2 Likes

Re: 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai by isahsalee: 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2018
maestroferddi:
Tinubu stable of falsehood at it again.

If dem born any governor in the South East well, let him defect to APC...

We are not afraid of this cheap propaganda...Igbos are not people you trifle with.

Rochas is the last vestige of APC in Igboland.

Now you can quote me...

Wait till then, if it did not happen, then you can blag ok? but remember, Entire Kwara APC refused to join Saraki and they taken more members to APC.

1 Like

Re: 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
Transfer season is open
Re: 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai by bhella10: 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
frankwyte:
You think Igbo depend on any body for crumbs? They are Spartans!
chest beaters at it again. You think your governors care about you ni.
Re: 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai by oglalasioux(m): 8:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
There are only three PDP governors in South East. Enugu, Abia and Ebonyi. Which other three will decamp to APC? Umahi might decamp (and fail) but the other two are no no.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai by Galaticos444: 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
Dis news coming 4rm tinubu newspaper(d nation)means there's no atom of truth in d news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai by Shelumiel: 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2018
buhariguy:
everything about the jobless aggressive lazy iPods is to be shouting is a lie.
Na lie grin

2 Likes

Re: 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai by Sheggy13(m): 8:46pm On Aug 02, 2018
Destiny34:
Rochas joined APC through the back door (APGA) . otherwise there wouldn't have been APC in SE.
Was it the same backdoor he used to win reelection? Stop deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 02, 2018
this dude must be high on codeine diet!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2018

3 Likes

Re: 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Not 8 years. More like 16 years because the SW and SS would want the presidency too by that time.

We have not ruled for 48 years already.

We aren't interesed.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2018
veraponpo:
All politics is local.

That is the best thing to do if the Easteners are wise because if any of the notherners apart from Buhari wins presidential election, the East will wait for another 8 years, if they are even lucky.

U must be a fooooool to believe this.

U should be talking about northern state governors joining APC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2018
evilspirit:
Umahi
Stop Foooooooling ur self

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
Delusionists even blind man go laugh st this one

3 Likes

Re: 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai by KINGOFTHEEAST: 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
veraponpo:
All politics is local.

if Igbo queue behind buhari what is the guarantee they will get it buhari a chronic Igbo hater if buhari wins Igbo's will have to wait 4 20 years that is 2039 buhari is handing over to Yoruba after which it returns to the north before south ...please better we sacrifice 8 years than 20

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
Delusionists even blind man go laugh at this one

2 Likes

Re: 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai by sunsplash99(m): 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
bedspread:
South East of Which Country??

He must be talking about Kenya

He was only talking about Niger Republic their close neighbor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2018
grin

Re: 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2018
veraponpo:
All politics is local.

I rather wait for next century than to see buhari back to aso rock next year.... ntoooor go and chew gravels grin cheesy tongue

3 Likes

Re: 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai by KINGOFTHEEAST: 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
selemempe:
This is even good...if enugu, abia and ebonyi govs decamp, the igbos would be both major stake holders in both apc and pdp

Thats a classic case of eating ur cake and having it.
selempe Yoruba boy. you just can't hide it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai by selemempe: 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
selempe Yoruba boy. you just can't hide it
are u sure u are not juliusmalema? Cos that the only person here who can accuse me of being yoròba...

1 Like

Re: 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai by KINGOFTHEEAST: 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2018
selemempe:
are u sure u are not juliusmalema? Cos that the only person here who can accuse me of being yoròba...
guy you are simply a Yoruba boy now you want turn it around afonja listen I'm on you and I will destroy every thread you create

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai by UncleJudax(m): 9:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Make Una carry. Presidency or not, Igbos will be Igbos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai by selemempe: 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
guy you are simply a Yoruba boy now you want turn it around afonja listen I'm on you and I will destroy every thread you create
follow me...u might come to eventually agree with me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide / Tobias Okwuru: APC Clarifies Buhari's Appointment Of 'Dead' Ex Lawmaker / Igboho: People Run Away When They Feel They Won’t Get Justice – Jimi Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.