Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:55 PM

Fopefolu Memorial High School - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fopefolu Memorial High School (6911 Views)

Lesbian High School (Episode 1) / High School Love / Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fopefolu Memorial High School by skubido(m): 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2018
hmmmmm, lover boy what are you waiting for, go talk to ur tin na

OP tanks a lot for the update, jah bless ya hustle

1 Like

Re: Fopefolu Memorial High School by Africlegend: 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2018
Episode 20

When everyone had left, I walked gently to her, sat on her locker and spoke to her.

"Ewatomi, what do you want me to do?"

She raised her head to look into my eyes, and the tears gulped out again.

"My mum is no more." She replied.

"I do understand." I talked back.

She broke out again, but this time in a lower pitch.

"If it was my Mum, what would you have said to me?" I continued, and the cry subsided. She also wiped her running nose with the back of her left palm. "You would have told me to stop crying. You would have told me to remember how much you love me. You would have wiped my tears and promise to always be there. The same way, I want to plead with you. You can't mourn your Mum enough. You will never miss her enough too. She's left a void no one can fill, but I can assure you we are into this together. We would grief and mourn her not only today, but always. We would grief her demise tomorrow and for years to come, but just stop for now, please. Give these tears a break for now."

I then wiped her tears with my thumbs while some of our classmates looked on. After the tears had stopped flowing, I remained with her, without saying a word, till the final bell rang. After school hours, she was taken to the proprietress' apartment, where she passed the night.

The next morning, it was another news. She had been taken home. The Proprietress entered our class around 10am for a few minutes’ briefing.

"Ewatomi left earlier, this morning. Her Dad came for her on the grounds that her deceased mummy's family members demanded to see her at all cost. I really want to appreciate the love and kindness you showed her yesterday. No one is immune to grief and heartbreak, no one is exempted from few days of sorrow and pains. Life is not a bed of roses.'' She said and left.

I heard some girls discuss how Ewatomi had cried all night and slept not a minute. She was also reported to have refused food. Oh death, what have you done to my girl? I missed her so much, it sucked.

Fifteen minutes before ten on Friday morning, we arrived St Rita Catholic Church, Ikeja; venue of the burial mass, in our school uniform. In our crew was the head boy and girl, all SSS2A students, two teachers and the Proprietress, who had been a friend of the family. We occupied some side rows of pews in the nave, expecting the arrival of the corpse and the commencement of the requiem.
The Church's interior was a bit unfamiliar. Each row of pews had a kneeler. On the wall were framed pictures of Jesus' passion. A beautifully designed sanctuary in front was separated from the nave by a rail, and in its center was an alter at the back of which hung a big statue of the crucified Christ. At exactly ten o'clock, the corpse was brought in and the mass commenced. Ewatomi in a black sun shade followed her Mum's corpse hand held by her Dad.

The music was so touching, so inspiring and attractive; from it was derived the solemnity of the whole event. Before the funeral was brought to a close, the priest invited the only surviving child of the deceased to say one or two things, and Ewatomi walked to the front and stood beside her mother's lifeless body. She was handed the microphone and from her sonorous voice came the lyrics of Natalie Grants's song. Accompanied with the percussion, she sang:

'In Christ alone my hope is found
He is my light, my strength, my song.
This Cornerstone, this solid Ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm. What heights of love, what depths of peace
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease

My Comforter, my All in All
Here in the love of Christ I stand'

At the end of the first verse, tears had started dripping down from her shade.

'No guilt in life, no fear in death
This is the power of Christ in me From life's first cry to final breath
Jesus commands my destiny.

No power of hell, no scheme of man Can ever pluck me from His hand
Till He returns or calls me home
Here in the power of Christ I'll stand...'

Almost overpowered by grief, but she struggled through the last verse,

'I will stand. I will stand... all other ground is sinking..
sand All other ground,
all other ground Is sinking... sand, is sinking sand...'

She eventually broke out in tears and leaned on her mum's brown casket. Tears ran down my cheek as I watched. Her mum's siblings also started weeping, but Ewatomi's Dad rushed to her daughter and hugged her so tightly. He then took the microphone and addressed the congregation.

1 Like

Re: Fopefolu Memorial High School by IAmkingoludav(m): 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2018
So sad

1 Like

Re: Fopefolu Memorial High School by skubido(m): 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2018
hmmmmmm

OP tanks a lot for the update

1 Like

Re: Fopefolu Memorial High School by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
Touchy

1 Like

Re: Fopefolu Memorial High School by niffyluv(f): 5:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
very interesting and romantic.... kudos to the writer

1 Like

Re: Fopefolu Memorial High School by Yemike(m): 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
Can't believe I was smiling while reading through to episode 18 of this great masterpiece from Africlegend.
I only hope this tragedy won't break Ewatomi.
More Grace.

1 Like

Re: Fopefolu Memorial High School by Africlegend: 10:30am On Sep 01, 2018
I do appreciate all of your comments. Thanks so much.
Re: Fopefolu Memorial High School by Africlegend: 11:00am On Sep 01, 2018
Episode 21

"All she wanted to say is: Thank you all for gracing this occasion. I appreciate everyone here present, for the love you've shown and the support you've rendered since the time Moremi breathed her last. Let me appreciate the students and teachers of Fopefolu Memorial High School for the honour done one of their own. We are really indebted to all who thought it fit to pay their last respect to Omoremi. It's so painful but there's nothing we can do. And just like Ewatomi had sang, our trust is in Christ alone. We sure hope he would be by our side through this trying period. We wish you all a safe journey back home." Ewatomi's Dad concluded, wiping his weepy face.

The priest said the final blessing, and Mrs. Omoremi's body was finally committed to mother earth amidst tears.

From the day Ewatomi left, School, for me, became lifeless. The thought of her dominated my entire self. Many a time I saw her arrive in my dreams, only to find her seat still empty. I had to recourse fully to novels, to keep boredom off. But on Tuesday, five days after her Mum’s burial, I heard some junior girls exclaim happily around 5 o’clock in the evening.

"Senior Ewatomi!"

They were sure happy to see the innocent young lady again, the first time in about eight days. I quickly peeped through the window and saw Ewatomi entered the girls hostel.

Some minutes after, Ewatomi came into the class and found me. She smiled with her eyes and I was so refreshed. As much as I was, Ewatomi was happy to see her Akin. She walked to me in her usual model-sexy manner while my gaze remained ever fixed to her eyes. I wanted to know if she had got over the melancholy of her mum's sudden departure and I was thrilled to see her squeeze my hair and push my head slightly.

"I've missed this curly thing" she said.

"Not me, but my hair?" I replied all smiles.

"I can't believe you're jealous of your hair Akin" she returned.

Ewatomi then sat on my locker with her two hands kept in mine. I saw her glorious eye balls returned and my soul was blessed. She kept on staring at me for a few seconds and finally broke it:

"I've really so missed you."

"You are the reason I was all alone in this class. It hurts badly not to see you for days, and even novels couldn't help," I replied.

"I know, and I'm sorry." she responded. "It has really been difficult. One minute I'm at peace and the next I'm heart-wrenched. When I stumble into her room and find her bed, clothes and jewelries, but not her, my mind becomes so messed up. I feel unsettled on hearing her name, it really has been so dark. When it seems I'm getting over it, then something reminds me she would not be coming back and I feel like my life would not just go on..."

Her words welled up tears in my eyes, but when I saw her eyes turned red too, I quickly interrupted.

"Don't tell me you want to start crying again."

"You started it.” She teased, wiped her tears, and we both smiled. “I always do want to cry, but I'm sure you won't let me anymore. Will you?" She continued. "I feel lifted, I feel inspired, I feel a level of comfort. I feel just like Ewatomi again on remembering you're still there even in my Mum's absence. “She said, dangling her leg.

Then, she looked into my eyes and rubbed my right palm with a sexy feel.

"Akin, you will be adding the role of a mother to that of a boyfriend."

"Nothing is too much for Ewatomi." I replied.

And for real, our love became so palpable henceforth. Ewatomi would tell me anything and everything about herself. I became the one to be informed, should menstrual pain show up. She would send me a note, at the slightest fever. On the field, when I play football, you can bet she would be close-by. Find me at the table tennis court and she would either be my opponent or just sit there watching and laughing at me. When the urge to cry and mourn her mum returned, she knew what to do; invite me over and let the teardrops talk. I would then look her in the face and say an affectionate 'sorry'.

At the stream, she would wash my clothes and hers while I carry her water and mine back to school. In the class too, she would give me a long stare, before answering a question; and in the refectory, she would eat just in front of me. She would send me her clothes for ironing during the weekend and inspect my dressing in school days. Sometimes, she would comb my hair during the break in the public glare. She seemed not to care what anyone would say as long as she got my undivided attention. We would play funny, like kids. She would chase me around the compound after school, and at another time we would be alone on the play field, talking; sometimes discussing what our future home and kids would look like and at another time, playing the Truth or Dare.

One day in class, it was a free period and everyone was just moving here and there. Suddenly, I felt something thrown at me. On opening the paper, I read: 'Let's play the Silly Stories.' Only Ewatomi could have done that, but when I looked at her direction, she ducked her lips and frowned. It was so funny.
'Ok.' I wrote on a small sheet of paper, folded and threw it back at her, and that way, the game began.

'Once upon a time, in a place called Boo-Boo land...' She first wrote.

'There lived an handsome guy called Doo-dum...,' I threw back.

'And an ugly girl called Kla-la...' She wrote again

'There were no mirrors in those days, so Kla-la really might not know what she looked like...' I also replied.

'There really were no mirrors but the waters revealed the looks of men...'

'It was such a terrible time, when beauty and ugliness meant just the same thing...'

'Hmmm...Then, Kla-la fell in love with Doo-dum...'

"Theirs was a perfect love story...'

'Until Doo-dum jilted Kla-la...'

'It was indeed so sad...'

'That Kla-la took her own life as a result...'

'Instead of just moving on...'

'You know, he was all that she had...'

The game went on until it was interrupted by the final bell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fopefolu Memorial High School by skubido(m): 2:40pm On Sep 01, 2018
nice wan.

1 Like

Re: Fopefolu Memorial High School by Africlegend: 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2018
Thanks so much skubido.
Re: Fopefolu Memorial High School by Africlegend: 7:34pm On Sep 01, 2018
Episode 22

I grew more found of Ewatomi. Our love blossomed and I did all I could to make her happy. I was to her a lover, friend and mother, and she was to me all that there could be. The teachers seemed aware of our relationship, but Ewatomi cared less, all she wanted was Akin and just me. My friends became jealous, but all that mattered was Ewatomi's smiles. The most challenging was Vikkie's sudden change. The distance between my school daughter and I widened by the day, and I felt like a part me was dead. She was hurt by the unequalled attention I was beginning to give my girlfriend, but she wouldn't tell it to my face. Instead, she would avoid me as much as possible. I made frantic efforts to let Vikkie understand that since her mother left, I was all that Ewatomi had and so needed every bit of my attention, but she wouldn't listen.

In all, I enjoyed every minute spent with Ewatomi. I cherished her love over anything else and couldn't imagine myself in her absence. But, just two weeks after her mother's funeral, an event that changed our story occurred.

On a fateful Monday night, Ewatomi sent me a note demanding that I remained in class when all others might have returned to the dormitories. It was not easy to do that as the housemasters were to ensure no one stayed back after the prep, but, I found a way to outsmart them thinking she needed me to console her again as the case usually was whenever the reality of her Mum's demise hunted her.

Some five minutes after night out, Ewatomi appeared where I was. Her breathing was noticeably faster and her voice came so weak and shaky.

"I'll be leaving" she said.

Confused, I asked: "leaving in what sense?"

"My Dad would be coming to take me away from you."

"How?"

"He has insisted that I live with her sister in Portharcourt. He would be travelling back to the US and he believes his sister would take good care of me in my Mum's absence."

My whole self was shattered to witness the last moments of our relationship so soon. How would the school look like in her absence? How boring would the class be when she's no longer on seat? How dark would the day be without her smiles? I saw my entire world turning upside down.

"How did you get to know this?" I asked.

"The Proprietress informed me this night." She replied.

Tears flowed undisturbed down my cheek while she watched. After a few minutes of uncomfortable silence, she moved closer and wiped my tears before taking some quick steps back to the girls hostel.

So, she wouldn't be throwing things at me in class anymore? She wouldn't be playing with my hair any longer. No more break period snacks together? No more jokes and crazy games together. No more I love you(s) and all the buzz. No more notes to reveal how much she cared.

A part of me felt ashamed of myself and another angry. Why on earth did I love a girl that much to be hurt this badly? Wasn't I supposed to have known that something as romantic as ours wouldn't last? Or is it that love just must fall apart? All Our dreams of a future together, gone?

I laid in my bed feeling so miserable through the night, and the next morning, I woke up to the painful reality of Ewatomi's imminent departure. She would be gone, maybe forever in another 24hrs.

The hurt came in waves. In the refectory, Ewatomi was not seated in my front smiling with her eyes that morning, and I couldn't go beyond the first bite of my bread, the appetite was not there, the food seemed toxic and the whole atmosphere so mundane.

In class, I saw Ewatomi seated like she had just lost a limb. She was in deep anguish, taking in the sights virtually nothing. She was frustrated, but, this time couldn't share her pains with me. Her visible pains added a whole lot to mine, so, I walked up to her.

"Ewatomi, you are not at fault here. This is only a product of circumstances."

"A product of circumstances indeed." She responded. "Just like in the late hours of Nov.15, 2001, when I watched my only brother succumb to chronic pneumonia in the hospital. He was four years older than me and was all I ever would wish for in a sibling. He loved me so well and would do anything to put smiles on my face. But, I helplessly watched him struggle in the cold hands of death. He gave up in my very presence, that night, when I was just fourteen. And my Mum, from whose mouth I got the very inspiration to toil and in whose eyes were my every reason to live yet another day. She was diagnosed with stage II skin cancer late in 2002. I watched her go through the rigors of chemotherapy during the holidays and would not stop praying. She told me everything was fine and personally brought me to school on resumption, telling me to read well for her sake. But, there she is today, gone and would never return. All love started with my Mum, but you sure didn't allow it end with her. You are my best friend and companion, my boyfriend turned mother, but now I'll be leaving you. I'll be leaving far away from my heart. You will not be there to say the very best 'sorry' when I cry. I'll leave you to yourself, in pains and anguish. All of these can't add up to mere circumstances. I'm sure so unfortunate I think I'm in this world to be sad forever. I'm meant to just be lonely."
Re: Fopefolu Memorial High School by skubido(m): 10:10pm On Sep 01, 2018
hmmmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Fopefolu Memorial High School by Africlegend: 9:05am On Sep 02, 2018
Episode 23

The night that preceded Ewatomi's departure, I had a bizarre nightmare. In my dream, I saw Valentina, my younger sister, and I playing the Ludo in the dead of a cold night; when all others have slept off. Suddenly, the clothes she had on turned white. She then stood up and made for the door. She opened it, and about to step out looked back at me and waved goodbye.

"You can't go out. It's late" I protested.

But, Valentina left and closed the door behind her. I quickly ran after her in the dark. But just when I was about holding her, she stopped and turned back, but her face became so strange and horrific that I was gripped by fear. She then started laughing so sarcastically that I had to block my ears, or it would burst. I managed to wake up from the nightmare, sweating profusely and my heart pounding.

“So, it was only a dream?" I muttered.

I remembered Ewatomi would be leaving that morning, and I had to see her one last time: maybe to say the two final good-good morning and goodbye. I remained in bed thinking of how to cope with her eventual departure until it was 5:30 and the alarm woke everyone up. I laid my bed as usual and watched the juniors tidy up our room.

Ewatomi's Dad would come for her very early that morning, as he would still be driving to Portharcourt that same day. I went to the bathroom to take my bath and by 6:30am I was out. On my way back to the room, I saw Ewatomi's Dad put her things into his car boot, and in a twinkle of an eye I saw her enter the car. She was leaving. I dropped the bucket in my hand and ran towards the car which had started moving. I ran so fast that I almost fell. I wanted to say bye-bye to Ewatomi. I wanted to say one last 'I love you,' but it seemed I wouldn't be able to meet up with the car which was almost at the gate, so I shouted with all my strength

"Ewatomi!"

But, she didn't seem to hear.

Few metres to the gate, I watched the car zoom off into the busy road. It was the end of our romance, the end of everything I cherished so well: maybe the end of happiness as well, or so I thought.

Someone tapped me from the back, and I turned to find Vikkie handing me a note. It read:

‘Please be happy even when I'm gone. If I live, I feel we'll definitely meet some day under a circumstance I do not know. Be nice to Victoria, She seems to have feelings for you. I love you Akin, I truly really do. Byeeee... Ewatomi.’

I was lost staring at the note in my hand, only to be woken up by a Car Blair. My Dad came out of his car in a black conductor. He walked closer to me and touched my naked shoulder.

"Akin, it's really so sad."

I looked at him, confused.

"Valentina is gone." He continued.

"Which Valentina? Where did she go?"

"On their way to an excursion yesterday morning, the school bus ran into a truck and all the students on board died."

"So?"

"Valentina was on board and died on the spot."

The shock was too much and the next minute, I sank into the ground and passed out.

Vikkie shouted my name and shook my body, but I was gone. My Father ran here and there in search of water. The students too were alarmed, and brought water to pour on me. Vikkie cried and shouted, but, I was not to wake up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fopefolu Memorial High School by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2018
Ouch... painful

1 Like

Re: Fopefolu Memorial High School by Africlegend: 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2018
Episode 24

When I eventually woke up, it was to an entirely different place. I opened my eyes and was greeted by a familiar ceilingless roof. Then, I saw an unplastered wall on which hung an age group calendar. I closed my eyes and opened it again to the same unkempt room inside of which a full basket of Cocoyam laid by the side, on a naked floor.

"Is this heaven or hell?"

I was still trying to find out, when I heard a woman's voice.

"A...kin! Akin ooo!! Sóò ní lo sùkúù ni (Akin, won't you go to school)?

It was my mother. I turned around to see a naked foam on which I had slept; could I have been dreaming? I left the bed and walked through the parlor-an averagely large room containing two un-cushioned benches, a table, and a stool on which sat a dead black and white television close to a set of neatly arranged record plates, all covered with a pair of white wooly clothes. Outside the house, I saw a man approached from afar, with a gourd hung on his left shoulder and a radio on the right. He spoke on getting closer to the house, also in a familiar voice.

"Akínwùnmí Oò tíì pà múra sùkúù òún náà ni (Akinwunmi, are you not prepared for school still)? My father asked.

He was a palm wine tapper and was just returning from his tapping exploit. Daddy Soldier was not real? Then, I returned to the house to find my younger sister, a six years old. In her plate were slices of roasted yam and palm oil. Adelanke was dressed in a blue gown uniform on which was a breast badge of Araromi Community primary School: Valentina seemed unreal, Ewatomi wasn't real either?

"But, what dream looks so real?"

I left for the bathroom-a small room at the backyard, demarcated by sheets of used pans, and the floor of gravel. At the entrance was one of my mother's old wrappers, hung permanently to shield the unclothedness of the one bathing from the passers bye glare. There, I remained in my unclothedness brainstorming what could have brought such a bizarre dream about. I remembered the event of the previous day, when my uncle, his wife and two kids paid us a visit in the evening. My uncle, who arrived in a shining green pathfinder SUV worked in an oil company back in the city. His wife looked so pretty and his kids healthy and strong. The boy, my age; and the girl about two years younger, were both glowing, and their visit deepened my disgust for my parent's financial status so well. I remembered how I laid in my bed that night, after they've left, feeling so miserable. I'd always been uncomfortable with my parents' sickening poverty. I wished I was my cousins, who went to good schools and lived in good houses in Lagos.

"Could that have been responsible for the dream?"

After the cold bath, I ate my share of the roasted Yam breakfast and wore my Abamote Grammar School white and brown uniform. My Dad gave Adelanke a ten naira note, and I, a twenty naira note to buy biscuits in the break time. It was 7:30 in the morning, late already, but I still had to take Adelanke to her school before heading to mine. I took my sister by hand and rushed down the road to Araromi Community primary school. On the assembly, I met the pupils singing happily. Adelanke too, followed committedly the music of her peers. But, I was amazed: how can the pupils of poor parents be this happy? The children I saw were not really healthy in looks. Some looked malnourished in their tattered uniform and some were on the assembly bare-footed. Adelanke waved goodbye to me and I watched her join the assembly of less-privileged pupils, singing along with others.

'All things bright & beautiful,
All creatures great and small
All things Bright & wonderful,
The Lord God made them all,

Each little flow’r that opens,
Each little bird that sings,
He made their glowing colors,
He made their tiny wings:

'All things bright & beautiful,

The purple-headed mountain,
The river running by,
The sunset and the morning
That brighten up the sky:

All things bright & beautiful,

The cold wind in the winter,
The pleasant summer sun,
The ripe fruits in the garden,
He made them ev’ry one:

I shook my head as I listened to them. But, then I thought about them again: unfortunate, yet happy. Not in the city, yet living. Malnourished, yet radiant. Not in best schools, yet satisfied: is happiness not dependent on riches? On the contrary, Akin, in my latest dream belonged to comfortable parents in Lagos, handsome, healthy and brilliant; yet not very happy. He was instead, a roller coaster of emotions.

It took me about fifteen minutes’ walk to my school, and at the gateless entrance was an inscription. 'Abamote Grammar School. The home of Discipline.' I shook my head in pity again as I read.

"So, Fopefolu Memorial High School in all her glory was not real?"

Vikkie and Jide weren't real either. I also was never in Lagos, but the very remote Araromi town. It was all but a dream.

"What a story!" My wife exclaimed at the end of the narrative.

It was our wedding night and we had just arrived my flat from the reception. I had called her Ewatomi earlier that night, and she requested of me the reasons behind the new name. So, I told her the beautiful story. She looked perfectly like Ewatomi of my wildest teen dream. A cute young lady, she was; with a glowing chocolate skin, clear and penetrative eyeballs decorated with even brows.
After a few seconds of a romantic stare at me, my bride broke the silence.

"I would like to take a shower." She said, turned to me her back and instructed.

"Unzip."

I did unzip her heavy lace white wedding gown. She then pulled it off, then gave it to me with a frown and ducked lips. Clad in only the under pant and braziers, she walked in a model-sexy way towards my room, and at the entrance, she looked back at me over her shoulder and smiled.

"This is Ewatomi in all her naughtiness." I mused.

Some five minutes gone, I entered the bathroom and met her in the middle of a bubble bath. I touched her back gently and she shivered. At first, she was a bit shy to stand naked in my presence, but she soon was confident and we both enjoyed the tiny drops of water.
In the room, she stood looking me in the eyes with her breathing getting faster. She sure was nervous, expecting my next move. She was innocent. I moved closer and wrapped my hands gently round her nude figure and said, with my forehead touching hers.

"I'll be gentle."

The music was cool and the smell of rose petals filled the entire room. I swept Ewatomi off the floor to the bed, before planting a kiss on her lips and watched her snow-white lids deemed.

"First, you came in my dreams. And here, you are in my arms. Is this the circumstance you talked about in your final note?"

"What are you talking about?" She said with a smile, then bit her lips.

Well, I've always assured Ewatomi of my complete gentleness on our wedding night (our first sex), and I meant it. I kissed her forehead and her lips. I slowly kissed her neck and the back of her ears too. I finally concentrated on her lips for some two minutes, before moving down her oval shape boucing boobs. I took much time to caress those pretty balls of flesh and watched her moan and twist. About putting my gear between her legs, I noticed few drops of tears dripping out of her closed eyes.

"Please get the lube." She said in a low pitch.

I took a new strawberry lubricant from behind my bed and Ewatomi took it from me. She almost emptied the bottle on the mattress before few drops could rest on her vulva. Poor innocent bride. We did it anyway, amidst splashes of blood on my white boxers, and Ewatomi ended in my arms, sleeping like a baby that pretty night.

THE END.

©Ayeni Faith Damilola.

3 Likes

Re: Fopefolu Memorial High School by skubido(m): 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2018
wow, nice ending..

OP tanks a lot for the story ooooo, jah will continue to bless you with what money can buy and can't buy IN JESUS NAME. Remain bless

1 Like

Re: Fopefolu Memorial High School by niffyluv(f): 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2018
well done Op and thanks very much

1 Like

Re: Fopefolu Memorial High School by Africlegend: 7:28am On Sep 03, 2018
I appreciate everyone.
Re: Fopefolu Memorial High School by OlufemiWhit(m): 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2018
Wonderful story.....please tag when anoda is ready

1 Like

Re: Fopefolu Memorial High School by Geminita: 11:46am On Sep 04, 2018
Africlegend:
I appreciate everyone.
nice story dear. Pls tag me when there is another one.. Jah bless you

1 Like

Re: Fopefolu Memorial High School by queenitee(f): 11:55am On Sep 08, 2018
Hmm, this is beautiful
Re: Fopefolu Memorial High School by AkieWillis(m): 12:42am On Dec 22, 2018
Wow! what an excellent piece we've got over here... Thumps up
Re: Fopefolu Memorial High School by oloyedprince1(m): 11:53am On Dec 22, 2018
nice story
Re: Fopefolu Memorial High School by Africlegend: 1:23pm On Jul 30, 2019
oloyedprince1:
nice story
U welcome

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Midnight Encounter (A Short Crime Story By Olumide Odusanya) / Online Love - A Short Story / 7hours Before Dawn (scary)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.