Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,013 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Gggg111 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gggg111 (4333 Views)

Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos / “I Started Makeup Business With N15,000” – Tara Fela-durotoye. / Tara Fela-Durotoye: I Started Makeup Business With N15,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gggg111 by achiever12: 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2018
restore8:

whatever makes you happy sir. I wish you the best.

Why are you so defensive? What are you hiding or trying to cover up?
Re: Gggg111 by 9jeria: 10:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
Sit down and read and learn brother. Without risking the money. Check my signature
Re: Gggg111 by restore8(m): 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
achiever12:

Why are you so defensive? What are you hiding or trying to cover up?

Bro please take the stage abeg. We are here to render services to one person. Please help the person with the services you have. The only thing am trying to avoid is deviating the thread. Please give the OP your best advice. Thanks
Re: Gggg111 by restore8(m): 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
nicerod:

Oloriburuku somebody ����
You don't really need money bro. This person you are talking to makes 40k a week. I kid you not. And you are cursing him? I regret giving my advice bro.
Re: Gggg111 by Ademat7(m): 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
nicerod what do you know how to do best,the service you can render for money? answer this question before further advice
Re: Gggg111 by nicerod(m): 8:18am On Aug 07, 2018
Ademat7:
nicerod what do you know how to do best,the service you can render for money? answer this question before further advice
Washing cars,running errands and I have little knowledge of computer �
Re: Gggg111 by Ademat7(m): 9:58am On Aug 07, 2018
nicerod:

Washing cars,running errands and I have little knowledge of computer �
Which work are u doing presently? No mind my question
Re: Gggg111 by Chibuzoc(m): 10:05am On Aug 07, 2018
Import some cheap product and sell... Just saying tho
Re: Gggg111 by nicerod(m): 10:10am On Aug 07, 2018
Ademat7:

Which work are u doing presently? No mind my question
No job 4now but learning tailoring
Re: Gggg111 by ModestGal(f): 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
nicerod:

Keep learning the tailoring and try to learn it very well. You can do buying and selling, that will make the 15k to keep rising, look for something around you that people may need to get,look for a way to get it for them and earn your commission. As per house rent,if you were in Lagos,I will advice you to still go stay with family or friends because renting of apartment is costly, as you are learning and doing a side business, you can be saving for your sewing machine,while you are saving for your sewing machine and learning, you need to learn good human relationship, morals and good way of talking, learn to smile always,all this will help you get customers once you are done learning and start your own sewing business.
Sewing is a very good business once you are good,getting customers is the easiest

6 Likes

Re: Gggg111 by Walexz02(m): 1:53pm On Aug 07, 2018
ModestGal:

Keep learning the tailoring and try to learn it very well. You can do buying and selling, that will make the 15k to keep rising, look for something around you that people may need to get,look for a way to get it for them and earn your commission. As per house rent,if you were in Lagos,I will advice you to still go stay with family or friends because renting of apartment is costly, as you are learning and doing a side business, you can be saving for your sewing machine,while you are saving for your sewing machine and learning, you need to learn good human relationship, morals and good way of talking, learn to smile always,all this will help you get customers once you are done learning and start your own sewing business.
Sewing is a very good business once you are good,getting customers is the easiest
Wife material 20 yards
Hi there smiley
Re: Gggg111 by achiever12: 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2018
restore8:

Bro please take the stage abeg. We are here to render services to one person. Please help the person with the services you have. The only thing am trying to avoid is deviating the thread. Please give the OP your best advice. Thanks

That doesn't answer my question. It's absurd how you started talking about hate because someone asked you a searching question. Very absurd. And one starts wondering if you even know the meaning of hate.
Re: Gggg111 by Forevermore: 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
FunnyDude:

Buy my eBook that will be released tomorrow on how I make above 40k weekly. You will thank me later I believe.
Doing this to help guys in your situation. It my trade top secret!

Just apply what I wrote in that book. When you hear my name you will smile.

You can check my thread

1 Like

Re: Gggg111 by folash: 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
FunnyDude:

Buy my eBook that will be released tomorrow on how I make above 40k weekly. You will thank me later I believe.
Doing this to help guys in your situation. It my trade top secret!

Just apply what I wrote in that book. When you hear my name you will smile.

You can check my thread
Is the e-book on freelancing? If yes, pls kindly mention me when it's out..
Re: Gggg111 by restore8(m): 6:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
achiever12:

That doesn't answer my question. It's absurd how you started talking about hate because someone asked you a searching question. Very absurd. And one starts wondering if you even know the meaning of hate.
okay
Re: Gggg111 by FunnyDude(m): 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
folash:

Is the e-book on freelancing? If yes, pls kindly mention me when it's out..

Yes freelancing, detailed. It's out today.

Cost 2,000
Re: Gggg111 by FunnyDude(m): 7:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
[quote author=Forevermore post=70070214][/quote]

ForeverMore, nobody reads that book without praying for me. Thanks!

It was released today , and so far.. It's cool.

When I earn and others earn, it will make our world a better place. That's my mission.

No joke.
Re: Gggg111 by Forevermore: 7:43pm On Aug 07, 2018
FunnyDude:

ForeverMore, nobody reads that book without praying for me. Thanks!

It was released today , and so far.. It's cool.

When I earn and others earn, it will make our world a better place. That's my mission.

No joke.
what happens to giving free tips. The tips given by oldies here, I'm sure you used them?
You make 40k? Then why are you selling an ebook?

3 Likes

Re: Gggg111 by FunnyDude(m): 8:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
Forevermore:
what happens to giving free tips. The tips given by oldies here, I'm sure you used them?
You make 40k? Then why are you selling an ebook?

Check my thread I gave out load and loads of free Tips. Check it out. But people suggested to me that they need a book to properly guide them holistically. Not my suggestions neither. That was why I started compiling the piece.

Selling it? I need to be rewarded for my efforts bro... That's 37pages ebook I wrote with my own orders daily.

And free information is not that valued from my experience.

For your notice... When I started I tipped someone here on Nairaland about 5k or so till I was taught practically.

Enjoy bro.
Re: Gggg111 by Ademat7(m): 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
nicerod:

Since u r into fashion industry why not invest in some materials or cloth accessories that can go along with your current field or better still sell wristwatch (affordable ones) make research in Idumota
Re: Gggg111 by nicerod(m): 11:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
ModestGal:

Thanks a million
Re: Gggg111 by nicerod(m): 11:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
Ademat7:

Since u r into fashion industry why not invest in some materials or cloth accessories that can go along with your current field or better still sell wristwatch (affordable ones) make research in Idumota
Thanks bro
Re: Gggg111 by Mcslize: 5:16am On Aug 08, 2018
glimpse33:

Read again, dude said he has only 15k

Setting a pop corn business costs roughly 50k

Give me the estimate bro. I will like to set up this biz and put someone to run it for me.

Can you list out the items needed going by your budget?
Re: Gggg111 by ModestGal(f): 11:01am On Aug 09, 2018
Walexz02:

Wife material 20 yards
Hi there smiley
Hi,thanks too. Husband material, 55yards
Re: Gggg111 by Walexz02(m): 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2018
ModestGal:
Hi,thanks too. Husband material, 55yards
Seems you seldom come online Where are you chatting from ma'am
Re: Gggg111 by nicerod(m): 10:19am On Aug 10, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Send me an email pls
Bros hw far u don 4get me
Re: Gggg111 by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
nicerod:
Bros hw far u don 4get me
Check your email
Re: Gggg111 by ModestGal(f): 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
Walexz02:

Seems you seldom come online
Where are you chatting from ma'am
Lagos bro
Re: Gggg111 by Grupo(m): 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2018
restore8:

You don't really need money bro. This person you are talking to makes 40k a week. I kid you not. And you are cursing him? I regret giving my advice bro.

40k a week is barely 160k a month. So, shut the fuuuck up and gerrara here
Re: Gggg111 by Gamelord007: 6:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
nicerod:
Please what business can I do with N15,000.
Please suggest my house rent will be due in April I don't have a job right � now,

Read this :
https://www.nairaland.com/4674095/start-web-hosting-domain-registration

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Business Plan For A Supermarket / Payza, Paypal, Ok Pay, Bitcoin, Payoneer, Egopay, Perfect Money Adder Software. / Where Can I Buy A Bitcoin Hardware Wallet In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.