Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Last Words To Debosky - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Last Words To Debosky (641 Views)

20 Famous Last Words / Dying Words Of Famous People: What Would You Prefer To Be Your Last Words? / Last Words Spoken By Famous People At Death, Or Shortly Before (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Last Words To Debosky by kosovo(m): 6:36am On Jun 19, 2010
i just got an intel that you had not seen this, couldnt get to you via other means . . . hence i had to post it here.

I write this in hopes that one day you would have the opportunity to read this through,

In my response to your recent epileptic liberation from Nairaland, I wrote some infra inferius infimus statement, but after a conscientious cacuminal review of your past Actions, i am inexpugnabilis to withdraw all my statements directed towards you. I am flattered about how you feel about the supreme commander of Nairaland. Cool

I owe you a commodo. I know how much I filibustered you some weeks ago with my impulsive statement at your infitialis. I should have been more aware of your tenuous state of mind and sensitive to your feelings.

I just returned from vacation that week and found you were post-tergum. As soon as I reviewed your case it was clear that somehow you may not be as malus peior pessimus as i thought.

The only possible explanation I can give is traced backed to one of the PM's i sent thrice to you which required a reply effective immediately, but you designedly and incuriosusly denialed replying because you had an ego to autoeroticise.

Your reply would have brought changes which might have resulted in aliquantum, but that's a forgotten history and has been left for local gossips.

With this, i hereby lay all issues of non-conformity to rest.

Distribution:
Supreme commander of Nairaland
Mukina
Moderators
Nairaland Section

This may be my final Post here, though i may be wrong . . . cos i may never have this opportunity to do this . . .

(1)

5million / New Forum Suggestion / How Can I Meet Friends Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.