Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Why So Much Hatred By People Towards Islam?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why So Much Hatred By People Towards Islam?? (488 Views)

Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom / So Much Hatred, Strive And Disunity. / Lady Vows Never To Marry A Catholic... Why So Much Hatred For Catholics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why So Much Hatred By People Towards Islam?? by bbm2016(m): 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2018
Hello and Good day,

My name is luqman, Am muslim and i just want to point out somethings that i noticed on Nairaland, hoping will affect people's attitude and change their thinking towards Islam.

I was reading a post about how 2 girls were kidnapped and forced to become a muslim by a man and i was terrified by people's comment on that particular post. Have actually been noticing this for a while, People (dont want to point the gun directly at anyone) in Nairaland/Nigeria has this hatred towards Islam which ia very wrong

You should listen before you talk, thinking before you think.
Irrespective of the condition of the country, As a shepard, you don't kill all your goat because one has refuse to listen or decided to be wicked

It pains me badly to read about killing, kiddnapping and every other bad things happening and people concluding it's because he/she/ they is/are a Muslim.

Islam is a religion of PEACE and because 1 or group of peope decided to act different and still claim they are Muslim doesn't means we are all terrorist/bad people.

Believe me the best people you could live with are the Hausas, very loving people and truthful. better than most tribes.

What's happening is like the issue of Gathafi, Libya and US, US supplied the ammunition to overthrown Gathafi, now Libya has been in mess ever since.

Not being baised, most of us reading this post where born in the 1900s, Do we hear of things this bad happening while growning up?
So why now? Why so much hatred for our brothers and sisters?
Why so much hatred for friends, neigbours even collegues. All because there is a black sheep among them.

Please lets change our thinking and way of life, ISLAM IS TRUELY IS A RELIGION OF PEACE

thank you

Luqman

Re: Why So Much Hatred By People Towards Islam?? by Lukuluku69(m): 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2018
bbm2016:
Hello and Good day,

My name is luqman, Am muslim and i just want to point out somethings that i noticed on Nairaland, hoping will affect people's attitude and change their thinking towards Islam.

I was reading a post about how 2 girls were kidnapped and forced to become a muslim by a man and i was terrified by people's comment on that particular post. Have actually been noticing this for a while, People (dont want to point the gun directly at anyone) in Nairaland/Nigeria has this hatred towards Islam which ia very wrong

You should listen before you talk, thinking before you think.
Irrespective of the condition of the country, As a shepard, you don't kill all your goat because one has refuse to listen or decided to be wicked

It pains me badly to read about killing, kiddnapping and every other bad things happening and people concluding it's because he/she/ they is/are a Muslim.

Islam is a religion of PEACE and because 1 or group of peope decided to act different and still claim they are Muslim doesn't means we are all terrorist/bad people.

Believe me the best people you could live with are the Hausas, very loving people and truthful. better than most tribes.

What's happening is like the issue of Gathafi, Libya and US, US supplied the ammunition to overthrown Gathafi, now Libya has been in mess ever since.

Not being baised, most of us reading this post where born in the 1900s, Do we hear of things this bad happening while growning up?
So why now? Why so much hatred for our brothers and sisters?
Why so much hatred for friends, neigbours even collegues. All because there is a black sheep among them.

Please lets change our thinking and way of life, ISLAM IS TRUELY IS A RELIGION OF PEACE

thank you

Luqman

Salam Alaikum brother, the answer to your question is this: IGNORANCE. ignorance of what Islam teaches.

That's why you and I must keep educating folks but on here and elsewhere. It is tough but we must keep at it perchance they will reflect.

Between we are name sake cool

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Hatred By People Towards Islam?? by Albinoflash(m): 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2018
Lukuluku69:

Salam Alaikum brother, the answer to your question is this: IGNORANCE. ignorance of what Islam teaches.

That's why you and I must keep educating folks but on here and elsewhere. It is tough but we must keep at it perchance they will reflect.

Between we are name sake cool
thanks 4 saying nothing.between,it is a religion of peace dats why people hate it
Re: Why So Much Hatred By People Towards Islam?? by enilove(m): 7:23am On Aug 03, 2018
Op, the main reason why people hate Islam is because it teachings violence and hatred. True Islam teaches violence .
The foundation or origin of Islam is violence.

I was a Muslim and was desirous of knowing the truth about Islam , in the process found out that Islam teaches violence against other religions.

Since I hate evil , it makes me to hate Islam but not Muslims.
But the saddest thing is that majority of you Muslims are enjoying these evils within your hearts. It is only when people starts attacking your religion that you come out , just like you are doing now , to say your religion is being attacked or hated.

Can you separate your religion from what it teaches ? If it teaches violence , as written in Quran and hadiths , then it is not a peaceful region neither is it from God Almighty our Creator.

GO AND PREACH PEACE AND LOVE TO YOUR MUSLIM FRIENDS AND PEOPLE WILL NOT HATE YOUR RELIGION ANYMORE.

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Hatred By People Towards Islam?? by chemystery: 7:50am On Aug 03, 2018
Over 1500 years and counting, religions of peace can't achieve peace. Funny!

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Hatred By People Towards Islam?? by tartar9(m): 9:14am On Aug 03, 2018
Your question should be why does satan hate Islam.I'd be surprised when these companions of the devils start liking anything Islam.
Re: Why So Much Hatred By People Towards Islam?? by crafteck(m): 9:53am On Aug 03, 2018
tartar9:
Your question should be why does satan hate Islam.I'd be surprised when these companions of the devils start liking anything Islam.

Continue proving people right, for me I don't hate Islam, I fear it, when I hear bisumilai... The pictures I get in my head are people beheading animals or other people, im I wrong to be scared.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Question For Religion Freaks / Take A Look At What This Ritualist Sent To Me / Seeds Of Destiny By Dr. Paul Enenche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.