Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,407 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

If Nnamdi Kanu Was To Come Back, Do You Think Biafrans Would Still Support Him? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Nnamdi Kanu Was To Come Back, Do You Think Biafrans Would Still Support Him? (1089 Views)

Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju / IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 / Arewa Youths To FG: If Nnamdi Kanu Escapes Again, Nigerians Will Be Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Nnamdi Kanu Was To Come Back, Do You Think Biafrans Would Still Support Him? by staytravel: 12:21am On Aug 03, 2018
I've been outside Nigeria for a while and I'm wondering whether or not people have sincerely moved past this? What is the climate like now?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxgfMsifumQ
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Was To Come Back, Do You Think Biafrans Would Still Support Him? by benben1000: 12:29am On Aug 03, 2018
staytravel:
[s]I've been outside Nigeria for a while and I'm wondering whether or not people have sincerely moved past this? What is the climate like now?
[/s]

Afonja, even in death, we will support him. IPOB in his sacred absence is stronger and growing.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Was To Come Back, Do You Think Biafrans Would Still Support Him? by dacanv(m): 12:42am On Aug 03, 2018
You no go let this man's case die? You want to start tribal war here?
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Was To Come Back, Do You Think Biafrans Would Still Support Him? by DejiSantos: 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
No point doing shoulda could woulda.

He's dead and Nigeria killed him
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Was To Come Back, Do You Think Biafrans Would Still Support Him? by Humchi(m): 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
If this man is still alive, he would've spoken out.
I think he is dead or he is held hostage in prison.
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Was To Come Back, Do You Think Biafrans Would Still Support Him? by gidgiddy: 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
staytravel:
I've been outside Nigeria for a while and I'm wondering whether or not people have sincerely moved past this? What is the climate like now?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why are you asking this sort of stupid question? Is Biafra because of Nnamdi Kanu? A movement is separate from the leader of the movement. IPOB shut down most of the SE and parts of the SS on May 30th this year and there was no Nnamdi Kanu.

If you ask me, more people in the SS/SE are now in tune with Biafra than ever before, what they waiting for to come out en mass and start the agitation on a bigger scale is the judgements of the courts.

Biafra is not something people past, it is a spirit

3 Likes

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Was To Come Back, Do You Think Biafrans Would Still Support Him? by loveth360(f): 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
"Even if you kill Me there are millions of Nnamdi Kanu out there"

6 Likes

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Was To Come Back, Do You Think Biafrans Would Still Support Him? by resurgent2019: 1:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
Igbos are not serious about Biafra, if they were, they won’t be trooping to other parts of Nigeria on a daily basis. To get Biafra from Nigeria is very easy if the igbos were serious.

This Biafra cry is just a way to hold Nigeria to ransome—and the tactic has failed woefully—due to their political woes.

I repeat, to get Biafra is a very easy thing: just concentrate your investments in your region and build igboland aggressively, while stemming daily or hourly emigration from alaigbo. Nnamdi Kanu really tried for igbos but most well to do igbos are not really interested in the whole Biafra issue.

Abeg, let’s talk something else.

1 Like

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Was To Come Back, Do You Think Biafrans Would Still Support Him? by Duru1(m): 1:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
The Biafrans are not going away soon or later until Biafra is actualized. If the reincarnate of Nnamdi Kanu shows up tomorrow, the Biafrans will enthusiastically line up behind him.
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Was To Come Back, Do You Think Biafrans Would Still Support Him? by resurgent2019: 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
Duru1:
The Biafrans are not going away soon or later until Biafra is actualized. If the reincarnate of Nnamdi Kanu shows up tomorrow, the Biafrans will enthusiastically line up behind him.

Build your homeland first and stem the outflow of human and capital resources. Do not put the cart before the horse.
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Was To Come Back, Do You Think Biafrans Would Still Support Him? by mbos: 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
staytravel:

what a funny Question?
they are still more than ever supporting him even in his absence
They ordered sit at home and people obeyed, so u can ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Was To Come Back, Do You Think Biafrans Would Still Support Him? by mpianya39(m): 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2018
staytravel:

We're going home whether you like it or not...if you like open 50 trends about igbos on here it won't change anything you de hear??

Is either biafra or death cool

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Was To Come Back, Do You Think Biafrans Would Still Support Him? by mpianya39(m): 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
resurgent2019:
Igbos are not serious about Biafra, if they were, they won’t be trooping to other parts of Nigeria on a daily basis. To get Biafra from Nigeria is very easy if the igbos were serious.

This Biafra cry is just a way to hold Nigeria to ransome—and the tactic has failed woefully—due to their political woes.

I repeat, to get Biafra is a very easy thing: just concentrate your investments in your region and build igboland aggressively, while stemming daily or hourly emigration from alaigbo. Nnamdi Kanu really tried for igbos but most well to do igbos are not really interested in the whole Biafra issue.

Resurgent my yoruba muslim broda. I know say you go sale tinubu give caliphate once if Ronke Tiamiyu open leg for you grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Was To Come Back, Do You Think Biafrans Would Still Support Him? by educhigo: 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2018
is now he no comeback biafra support him
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Was To Come Back, Do You Think Biafrans Would Still Support Him? by Emycord: 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
gidgiddy my only regret over kanu issue is that i never got the chance to behold with my own naked eyes. the anointed one sent by God to free biafra, and take us out of bondage into freedom i will live with this regret till i die
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Was To Come Back, Do You Think Biafrans Would Still Support Him? by gidgiddy: 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
Emycord:
gidgiddy my only regret over kanu issue is that i never got the chance to behold with my own naked eyes. the anointed one sent by God to free biafra, and take us out of bondage into freedom i will live with this regret till i die

The most important thing is not to see Nnamdi Kanu, but to believe in freedom.

1 Like

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Was To Come Back, Do You Think Biafrans Would Still Support Him? by OrangeOlamide: 5:36am On Aug 05, 2018
RIP

staytravel:

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Was To Come Back, Do You Think Biafrans Would Still Support Him? by OrangeOlamide: 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2018
Hes dead
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Was To Come Back, Do You Think Biafrans Would Still Support Him? by Basic123: 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
NO!
THEY HAVE BEEN SOLD AS SLAVES TO SARAKI AND PDP BY FFK.
THEY WILL EVEN STONE HIM!
UNSERIOUSE PEOPLE cool

1 Like

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Was To Come Back, Do You Think Biafrans Would Still Support Him? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
resurgent2019:

Just sleep....u make no sense.
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Was To Come Back, Do You Think Biafrans Would Still Support Him? by vedaxcool(m): 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2018
That mor.on who sells pizza and has long been forgotten by his fecal fickle followers in place of Fayose, FKK (who boasted sleeping with Bianca), Saraki etc. Please leave the cowardly moro.n who is deader than a decayed rat.

1 Like

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Was To Come Back, Do You Think Biafrans Would Still Support Him? by OrangeOlamide: 9:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
rip
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Was To Come Back, Do You Think Biafrans Would Still Support Him? by Xander85: 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
vedaxcool:
That mor.on who sells pizza and has long been forgotten by his fecal fickle followers in place of Fayose, FKK (who boasted sleeping with Bianca), Saraki etc. Please leave the cowardly moro.n who is deader than a decayed rat.

The obsession is real and getting worse by the day! shocked

An unnecessary question is asked about Igbos relationship with Biafra and Mazi Kanu, and you -a known bigot and Igbo hater- rushed in like clockwork to give your unsolicited two cents! Who asked you?

I put it to you that the main reason you despise Mazi Kanu and IPOB is that since the end of the uncivil war, this gentleman and the organisation he leads have proven to be the biggest threat to the continued existence of the defined geographical space called Nigeria! You cannot fathom any kind of reasonable existence on your own without the existence of 'one Nigeria' AS IS, because you are aware that you and yours are leeching off the sweat, resourcefulness and resources of others! By extension, this is the major reason you hate Igbos too....because as much as you hate them, being in the same country with them is a bitter pill you know you have to swallow! Them being your 'compatriots' is pivotal to your survival and that of your people! Abi na lie i talk?

Care to tell us why you stated 'FFK boasted of sleeping with Bianca'? Only a mad man says something without reason, so what is your reason for making that statement? Assuming for the sake of argument they did 'sleep together', care to tell us why it made such an impression on you to the point that it's always at the back of your mind? Also, since you seem to be obsessed with who slept with who, care to tell us how many people slept with you own mama before she was married (that's if you were born in wedlock), or was she a virgin on the wedding night your father fada deflowered her?

You state in one breath that Mazi Kanu sells pizza, and in another state that he's dead? Which one do we take, and can you tell us your source of information? If he's dead, and since you appear to be privy to classified information, could you tell us who killed him?

Cheers! smiley
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Was To Come Back, Do You Think Biafrans Would Still Support Him? by blackpanda: 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2018
benben1000:

Afonja, even in death, we will support him. IPOB in his sacred absence is stronger and growing.

Sacred absence
U seriously need help

Mind u support for the terrorist ipob is a violation of NL rules. Care to be banned??
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Was To Come Back, Do You Think Biafrans Would Still Support Him? by OrangeOlamide: 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2018
"sacred absence"?

(1) (Reply)

Audu Ogbeh Was Minister 36 Years Ago still a Minster 36 Years After / Why FG Is Reluctant To Build Infrastructure In East; VANDALS!! / Osundecide2018: Omisore To Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.