Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:12 AM

How To Manage Examination Stress And Pass With Good Grades - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Manage Examination Stress And Pass With Good Grades (254 Views)

How To Prepare And Pass Post UTME In One Week / How To Prepare And PASS 2018 WAEC Examination In ONE Sitting / How To Study And Make Good Grades – Tips For Average Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Manage Examination Stress And Pass With Good Grades by lianoene: 12:57am On Aug 03, 2018
It is quite unfortunate that stress is most common during exams, it comes due to uncertainty and fear which may lead to poor performance, if you stress your mind it will affect you so badly and it will give you worst performance during exams.

Everyone, have his/her own personal method or ways of dealing with examination stress. I’ve discovered reliable and various effective ways of managing examination stress, here I could define stress in a very simple way as a mental strain that causes discomfort in the body and caused by hectic works done by either the brain or the body. So here, how can you work towards having a peaceful and fluent flow in your examination period? I want to let you know that ½% of student’s population in both high school and colleges are going through this draining trauma, but it’s necessary to note that this things can be solved by putting few tips am going to show you together.

Now, the question is which you are asking yourself it does examination stress exists, or what does it feel like.

What can I do to manage this value drainer (stress)?
Does Examination Stress Exist: It is so pathetic that a lot of people engaged in our institute or the other, suffer from this stress with their own knowledge and as such failure is always their second name, and they have been wondering, I read before exams, I prepare, well I have complete notes, I attend classes regularly, then what is really the problem? There’s a saying that goes that “Knowledge is Power”, having knowledge concerning a thing (problem) will help you work towards the solution to that problem, and not just the solutions but the actual techniques of the cause or factors affecting a problem helps in getting to solve that problem without much stress. For instance, a person suffering from an emotional trauma which in other words could be called “DEPRESSION”, going from day to day activities without having the knowledge of this deadly trauma, won’t even think of solutions to be done or considered in solving what he/she is going through, thus the depression increase in things he/she once loved, encounter fatigue, sleeps too much or less sleep, envy others, become pessimistic. He/she will be going through these things without having knowledge of what is really happening, but will be thinking it’s just some fever, and as such won’t have the solution to depression but will only swallow prescribed tablets, while the depressors will still be active. From this illustration, you would believe with me that having knowledge of the factors causing “Examination Stress” will help tackle it with the right therapy.

Here are Few Tips on Managing Examination Stress.
Don’t Read Just Before Exams: Student in college as well as University get so comfortable with this method without having proper knowledge of the effect and damages it constitutes to your academic life, Now before I proceed, I want you to know that is your job and as such take it serious, having that at the back of your mind will always help you go miles before exams or test periods. Studying just before exams has an effect on your memory level such as it will pre-accumulate your brain because it has been stressed beyond its original elastic strain level, scientifically the brain retain 0.01% of everything he learns daily, so reading excessively before exams will only cause doom and fatigue to the brain.

Right Techniques of Study: Some time ago college student came to me and said sir, I have been reading but can’t retain it in my memory, I told her how about discovering the best technique of study, she waited and shouted yes!!! Thank you sir she said when she left, some folks just need come a paper near them when studying so as to jot down points that’s interesting, by so doing the learn to study fast, they are some their brain cope with long house of study. Exam season can bring on levels of stress and burnout that can... continue reding====>>>https://www.careerdrillers.com/how-to-manage-examination-stress/

(1) (Reply)

Study \transfer Into Ecotes University, Cotonou, Benin Republic / NDA Admission List – 70th Regular Course | See Full List Here / How To Hire Writer At Schoolprojectguide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.