Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta (41837 Views)

Iyabo Ojo And Her Mother, Olubunmi Fetuga Pictured Together / Falz And Idara Inokon, Miss Nigeria USA Pictured Together / AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta by Lagbaja01(m): 9:45am On Aug 03, 2018
Is uncle Dele the baby dady?

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta by johnstar(m): 9:45am On Aug 03, 2018
Na dele gv her belle

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta by slimfit1(m): 9:46am On Aug 03, 2018
I've not seen uncle Dele for a long time he needs to slim down too much food attenuje all the time too much.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta by Obierika(m): 9:48am On Aug 03, 2018
shanequeen:
Who's the husband
Mind your own business!
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta by dejavuh0007(m): 9:50am On Aug 03, 2018
see as she flat. I tot dey said boobs and boobi dey big during pregnancy

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta by EmekaBlue(m): 9:51am On Aug 03, 2018
Mummy enjoy ATLANTA cool

Enjoy fresh breeze away from the evil forest called nigeria
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta by know: 9:55am On Aug 03, 2018
What if Linda truly doesn't have a husband yet... My gut tells me it's a sperm bank/IVF arrangement. That's what most ladies without a husband are doing these days to have a baby. Implication is that the baby never gets to meet his/her real biological dad.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta by itswell1: 9:59am On Aug 03, 2018
Why she no go born the baby for IPOB republic? Bia Bia people come and answer oo

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta by Adeyinka123: 10:01am On Aug 03, 2018
Abi na oga Dele give am bele? I'm just thinking loud o!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta by emp1995(m): 10:02am On Aug 03, 2018
UNCLE DELE IS RESPONSIBLE
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta by FarahAideed: 10:04am On Aug 03, 2018
harizonal123:
Something tells me Linda is pregnant for one old man

Can't you see the man there

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta by ositaizu(m): 10:10am On Aug 03, 2018
Enigeria is an all round online platform that delivers all Nigerian content to internet surfers from all around the world.

From latest news to entertainment, music, movies, businesses listings, online shopping, job openings and many more.

Enigeria at the same time also helps YOU to make money online using the existing internet business strategies that has made millions for other people like you.

The following are the ways you can make money on Enigeria:

Online Activities

Ecommerce and Affiliate Marketing.

(A) Online Activities: You can Make Money on Enigeria simply by coming to this website everyday and doing the following:-
i: Logging in to your account.
ii: Commenting or sharing a post.
iii: Submitting a post for publication on Enigeria.

(A) Ecommerce and Affiliate Marketing: You also can Make Money on Enigeria simply by sharing our links to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Whatsapp and other social media platforms or even on your own website/blog.

Using a unique referral link that will be assigned to you after your account is activated, you can refer people to Enigeria and get paid for doing just that.

We also run Surveys and reviews. Contributing to any of these also earns you money.

Earning Chart

DescriptionAmountEach member that you refer through your affiliate link₦1,000Each submitted article that is approved₦1,000For each comment made on any post (1 comment per post)₦5.00For reading and sharing any post₦60.00Each item that is sold from your affiliate(30% of sale price)30%Each survey that you take₦500

Is this program Genuine?

The write up on this page doesn’t need to convince you on whether this program is genuine or not, the facts below will do just that.

The top internet companies namely Facebook and Google makes more than $60 billion dollars every year combined together.

You use Facebook or Google almost everyday, have you ever asked yourself how you could benefit from your internet presence on these two websites almost on daily basis.

The truth is that those monies are made off YOU! yes, you help them to make all that money.

Without you visiting their sites, they won’t make any dime.

Why do you think Jeff Bezos is the world’s richest man. It’s because of his website, Amazon, which is online based.

The Summary of this whole story is this; the internet is the next goldmine and if you don’t get into it now, it may be too late later on.

This program offers you the opportunity to make money from the internet utilizing Facebook, Google and several other internet companies.

Get in now before it’s too late!

How Much Can i Make in a Month?

You can make from N50,000 to N100,000 monthly.

What are you waiting for? click below to register!

www.enigeria.com.ng/online
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta by yesloaded: 10:10am On Aug 03, 2018
pussyeater:
Yam Leg undecided
na wah for you o, you no dey see other thing apart from yam leg? smh
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta by meobizy(f): 10:12am On Aug 03, 2018
Is Dele the father or conveniently situated in Atlanta to make himself part of the news? Who cares anyway? I wish a happy and safe delivery to her.
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta by Paul112(m): 10:21am On Aug 03, 2018
harizonal123:
it could be chief DM
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta by onlineadejoh(m): 10:25am On Aug 03, 2018
Patiently waiting for the day Americans will arrive Nigeria for delivery #hopesalive kiss
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta by wale200: 10:27am On Aug 03, 2018
Dele Momodu is the only Nigerian that friends all rich men and women in Nigeria irrespective of the source of their income. This man has no issues with Abacha family or IBB.

Popular Nigerian Blogger, Linda Ikeji who earlier arrived Atlanta ahead of her baby's delivery, She said she cant wait to meet her prince, that means it is a boy she is expecting.

She herself, her mother, Chief Dele Momodu and new friends had dinner together. She also took a stroll on the street of Atlanta as her mother watches over her writing;

GIST FROM GISTMORE
http://gistmore.com/linda-ikeji-mum-dele-momodu-dinner-together-atlanta-photos

[/quote]
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta by KanwuliaExtra: 10:31am On Aug 03, 2018
Rrrrrrock in gurl!
If you garrrrrit, FLAUNT IT!
Let E-bad Belle Pipo quench! kiss
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta by fishbone11(m): 10:35am On Aug 03, 2018
Who give Linda belle?
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta by ojibole1(m): 10:39am On Aug 03, 2018
Thank you dele momodu for hooking linda ikeji with the Drs in Atlanta that did a successful IVF.
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta by PRINCEVICKEY: 10:46am On Aug 03, 2018
UNCLE DELE UNCLE DELE UNCLE DELE ...HMMMM THE BOY MUST NOT RESEMBLE U OOO ........I HAVE SPOKEN
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta by omoelerin1: 10:51am On Aug 03, 2018
Whizkidjay7:
I swear nothin sweet past when u get money in this world we dey. I wish her safe delivery, safe mother and safe child
Because someone get money to travel to US, you don conclude that nothing sweet pass money in this world. Is that the sweetness of life? Do you know if she is nursing bitter experience in her life.

There are many that have money but never happy from morning to evening.

Money can never buy happiness

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta by erico2k2(m): 10:52am On Aug 03, 2018
harizonal123:
You know, these days you do not need a MAN to get pregnant, if you have money, all you need is buy the small men from a lab and you are good to go !
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta by erico2k2(m): 10:54am On Aug 03, 2018
omoelerin1:
Because someone get money to travel to US, you don conclude that nothing sweet pass money in this world. Do you know if she is nursing bitter experience in her life.

There are many that have money but never happy from morning to evening.

Money can never buy happiness
You lie, unless you have a problem only God can solve, if your problem can be solved by man and man made, Money will solve it bro, no matter how hard it is. Money is happiness. The security to know that you can over come all finical stress is healthier than any man made creation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta by deebrownneymar: 10:57am On Aug 03, 2018
Dele Momodu is just an old fool who's brain works like that of a teenager. Linda Ikeji is so sweet. My boo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta by Yankiss(m): 11:17am On Aug 03, 2018
pussyeater:
Yam Leg undecided
Which yam leg? It is the pregnancy that caused it na!!
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta by phemmyhelu(m): 11:34am On Aug 03, 2018
Dele Dele hmmmmm
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta by Kaycee9242(m): 11:51am On Aug 03, 2018
U av been showing every other person apart from d child father, who is d dad?
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
shanequeen:
Who's the husband

Your father is the husband
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta by Handsme(m): 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
she will still advice all those mumu nigerian gils grin grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta by InvertedHammer: 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
/
LOL. Discriminatory laws against the rich and poor is not by politicians. Of course, politicians are the products of their society.

Everyone is gawking at Miss Ikeji because of her pregnancy. Everyone forgets about the baby's daddy or the phantom engagement.

Had it been one struggling actress, the hatred and venom per these pictures will be out of this world.

/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#BBNaija; I have started Receiving my Prizes- Miracle Thanks CloseUp Nigeria / Rahama Sadau Invited To Hollywood By Akon & Jeta Amata / Adekunle Gold Photoshops Himself In to Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa & Toolz's Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.