Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Teebillz Promotes Tiwa Savage's New Song On His Instagram Page Despite Divorce - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Promotes Tiwa Savage's New Song On His Instagram Page Despite Divorce (26189 Views)

Annie Idibia Having Fun With Her Kids And Fans Despite Divorce Rumors / Toyin Abraham Parties Hard Despite Divorce Drama Between Her And Her Ex-husband / Fans Go Gaga For Wizkid And Tiwa Savage's New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Promotes Tiwa Savage's New Song On His Instagram Page Despite Divorce by anambraamaka: 6:31am On Aug 03, 2018
They staffing on the low
Re: Teebillz Promotes Tiwa Savage's New Song On His Instagram Page Despite Divorce by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 03, 2018
post=69939143:
First love dies hard. .....
Lol
First what did you call it?
Re: Teebillz Promotes Tiwa Savage's New Song On His Instagram Page Despite Divorce by Emmafe(m): 6:50am On Aug 03, 2018
Dey fit kuku dn reunite

Check my signature for Samsung phones
Re: Teebillz Promotes Tiwa Savage's New Song On His Instagram Page Despite Divorce by AngelicBeing: 6:52am On Aug 03, 2018
eezeribe:
From Manager to Husband to Fan...
Chai shocked

3 Likes

Re: Teebillz Promotes Tiwa Savage's New Song On His Instagram Page Despite Divorce by Lovetoglory(m): 6:54am On Aug 03, 2018
they may come back together again i guess
Re: Teebillz Promotes Tiwa Savage's New Song On His Instagram Page Despite Divorce by JustCurious: 7:02am On Aug 03, 2018
So many things we would never understand nor get the big picture if all we do is rely on media report...! #JustSaying

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Promotes Tiwa Savage's New Song On His Instagram Page Despite Divorce by IMASTEX: 7:04am On Aug 03, 2018
eezeribe:
I believe he supported from the ex-manager corner
Re: Teebillz Promotes Tiwa Savage's New Song On His Instagram Page Despite Divorce by Lexusgs430: 7:14am On Aug 03, 2018
Jagz16:
so far they were married before and in good terms he fit smash her anytime he wants the bond is still there

Okafor's law......

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Promotes Tiwa Savage's New Song On His Instagram Page Despite Divorce by teepain: 7:17am On Aug 03, 2018
chronique:
sometimes,i wonder how teebillz lost it. he was behind the emergence and initial success of two popular artistes(saucekid and tiwa savage). today,he's practically lost both acts to other people. people like iceberg slim and traffic,got a little bit of buzz via saucekid's "money lounge mixtape" which was executive produced by teebillz too. such a sad story for the young man.

The situation is really pathetic. I pray that he finds his 'magic wand' to make things happen favourably for himself again.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Promotes Tiwa Savage's New Song On His Instagram Page Despite Divorce by toprealman: 7:18am On Aug 03, 2018
How can Wizkid displace this guy This love they are doin is just Yahoo Yahoo love biko. I yam not even understanding again.
Re: Teebillz Promotes Tiwa Savage's New Song On His Instagram Page Despite Divorce by sisisioge: 7:19am On Aug 03, 2018
He loves her like no other...that kinda sheet happens to the best of us. May God bless us with only fair good people. Whew!

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Promotes Tiwa Savage's New Song On His Instagram Page Despite Divorce by wowcatty: 7:20am On Aug 03, 2018
It's good to be civil with each other for the sake of their son. Who knows if they can still come back together.

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Promotes Tiwa Savage's New Song On His Instagram Page Despite Divorce by Sirmi24: 7:27am On Aug 03, 2018
FiremanP:
Lol, the player don see upgrades n thickness popping out with more melanin so baba wan knack again..Goodluck bro
People like you still exist?

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Promotes Tiwa Savage's New Song On His Instagram Page Despite Divorce by wowcatty: 7:29am On Aug 03, 2018
Maybe they grew apart or he could no longer meet her emotional needs or they both want to go and see what else is out there and then get back together. But his choice of drug though.
chronique:
sometimes,i wonder how teebillz lost it. he was behind the emergence and initial success of two popular artistes(saucekid and tiwa savage). today,he's practically lost both acts to other people. people like iceberg slim and traffic,got a little bit of buzz via saucekid's "money lounge mixtape" which was executive produced by teebillz too. such a sad story for the young man.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Promotes Tiwa Savage's New Song On His Instagram Page Despite Divorce by Aldebaran(m): 7:57am On Aug 03, 2018
eezeribe:

Lols grin
Re: Teebillz Promotes Tiwa Savage's New Song On His Instagram Page Despite Divorce by GaggleNSwallow: 8:04am On Aug 03, 2018
Divorce doesn't mean they can't still fück like dogs. smiley
Re: Teebillz Promotes Tiwa Savage's New Song On His Instagram Page Despite Divorce by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 03, 2018
How many followers e get

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Promotes Tiwa Savage's New Song On His Instagram Page Despite Divorce by Saff(f): 8:32am On Aug 03, 2018
Somebody like tiwa is hard to replace. I don’t blame him.

3 Likes

Re: Teebillz Promotes Tiwa Savage's New Song On His Instagram Page Despite Divorce by DavidEsq(m): 8:37am On Aug 03, 2018
eezeribe:
E don dey clear for e eye. grin

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Promotes Tiwa Savage's New Song On His Instagram Page Despite Divorce by Awoo88: 8:40am On Aug 03, 2018
Hang over still dey worry did one
Re: Teebillz Promotes Tiwa Savage's New Song On His Instagram Page Despite Divorce by gaby(m): 8:43am On Aug 03, 2018
Maturity, to stay healthy for the kid plus business must keep going. Nice one.

Click on my signature for the perils, triumphs and karma of an irregular migrant's true life story..
Re: Teebillz Promotes Tiwa Savage's New Song On His Instagram Page Despite Divorce by HopeAlive16(f): 8:46am On Aug 03, 2018
grin
eezeribe:
Savage 402!

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Promotes Tiwa Savage's New Song On His Instagram Page Despite Divorce by Rejoice5000(f): 9:02am On Aug 03, 2018
eezeribe:
Na so u wicked reach?
Re: Teebillz Promotes Tiwa Savage's New Song On His Instagram Page Despite Divorce by sila2: 9:20am On Aug 03, 2018
Are you single and ready to meet a partner of your dream? 
Get Matchmaking Right NOW on
Membership is ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Screened And Verified Singles ONLY!
Re: Teebillz Promotes Tiwa Savage's New Song On His Instagram Page Despite Divorce by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 03, 2018
chronique:

Dts why u have to build character as u build success. Indiscipline, disrespect and drugs have destroyed many destinies.

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Promotes Tiwa Savage's New Song On His Instagram Page Despite Divorce by LyfeJennings(m): 9:45am On Aug 03, 2018
The love has dead long long time ago
TeeBillz have moved on since and whatever U see there is as a result of the man called "Lanre Olusola (The Catalyst). He is TeeBillz. He's the one pushing Tunji to let go and make peace with himself
Re: Teebillz Promotes Tiwa Savage's New Song On His Instagram Page Despite Divorce by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 03, 2018
chronique:

Na cocaine fall the guy.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Promotes Tiwa Savage's New Song On His Instagram Page Despite Divorce by GAPPLE: 10:13am On Aug 03, 2018
Jagz16:
so far they were married before and in good terms he fit smash her anytime he wants the bond is still ther
Lmao!..
Under which book of law is that one??
Re: Teebillz Promotes Tiwa Savage's New Song On His Instagram Page Despite Divorce by Terryindeed: 10:26am On Aug 03, 2018
what are you guys saying? Tiwa signed a contract with teebillz, 323 Entertainment. Have you guys forgotten that he was once her manager, while they were still married? watch tiwa savage's videos. the logo and marvins logo always appear in her videos. so its a promo thing. not to fuccrk her or wanting her back. that guy is living a lowkey life in overseer, after trying to jump over the bridge and his ex-wife telling the whole world that he's a cocaine addict? or after she slept with tubaba, don jazzy, and now wizkid?. God punish LOVE. who dey follow LOVE laugh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Junior Pope Dressed Like A Woman In A New Movie / Linda Ikeji Dismisses Engagement Rumors: 'My Ring Finger Is Still Bare' / Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.