Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele (26182 Views)

Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos / Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition / Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by Ecstasy154(m): 12:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
Olufemi Atoyebi, Ibadan

Gospel artiste, Yinka Ayefele, has said that he obtained the necessary documents and due approvals before he constructed his multi-million naira structure that was razed by the Oyo State Government around 4.30 on Sunday morning.

In a statement made by Ayefele and obtained by our correspondent, the musician stated that necessary building permits were obtained from government for the construction of the building.

He also called on the state Commissioner for Information, Culture and Tourism, Toye Arulogun, to “refrain from misleading the public” concerning the reasons for the demolition.

Ayefele reiterated that necessary documents were obtained on the building and that a discussion relating to the establishment of a central abattoir by the state government could be behind the demolition.

He added that the FM station belonged to the people and that he had left everything to God.

In an announcement aired on the radio station during its global update, the management of the radio station called for calm after the demolition.

https://punchng.com/demolition-i-obtained-necessary-documents-approval-yinka-ayefele/

Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by seunmsg(m): 12:20pm On Aug 19, 2018

He added that the FM station belonged to the people and that he had left everything to God.

Dear Yinka Ayefele,

If truly you obtained all necessary documents and due approvals from relevant government agencies in Oyo state, kindly look for a good lawyer and sue the state government for every single kobo that building is worth. Don't ever make the stupid mistake of leaving everything to God. God will do nothing to right the injustice meted out to you. Go to court and fight for what belongs to you.

183 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
Gospel artiste, Yinka Ayefele, has said that he obtained the necessary documents and due approvals before he constructed his multi-million naira structure that was razed by the Oyo State Government around 4.30 on Sunday morning.

Uncle Yinka,
This is so sad.
Please, We can't take this!
Noooooo, NOT AT ALL!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by dlondonbadboy: 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
So much pain in this era of Buhari. Nothing gives people joy..

When the wicked rule, the people cry!

But never again!!

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by MrAnele(m): 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
Kpele
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
Heaven help those who help themselves.

Sue these people, Sue them..

My country Nigeria. Where rather than build industries, they demolition existing once.

So what will happen to the OAP's, Presenters, Radio Technicians ,Cleaners ,Gate men.etc. in this God forsaken economy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by MrAnele(m): 12:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

But never again!!

When it comes to Nigeria..., History always repeats itself. Don't deceive yourself. Nothing will change

6 Likes

Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by augster(m): 12:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
seunmsg:

Dear Yinka Ayefele,

If truly you obtained all necessary documents and due approvals from relevant government agencies in Oyo state, kindly look for a good lawyer and sue the state government for every single kobo that building is worth. Don't ever make the stupid mistake of leaving everything to God. God will do nothing to right the injustice meted out to you. Go to court and fight for what belongs to you.
In this country where the government bends the law. He's probably still going to lose

14 Likes

Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
So sad
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by Abfinest007(m): 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
weather u obtain paper agent of destruction is everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by okomile(f): 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
Sue Oyo state government for 100 billions Naira.

Let their state sleeping lawyers find something to do with their dead brains. Govt lawyers rarely win cases. Rubbish

25 Likes

Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by diebuhari1: 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
We understand you. You are being prosecuted by the Islamic government for being a Christian.
The silent war between Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba Christians continues...
MURIC will come out with a statement next week supporting this.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by crafteck(m): 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
Synagogue in lagos was not demolished when part of it crashed and killed lots of people, even the owner wasn't arrested but this one was demolished... E no go better for muric that things falz is wrong, everybody na criminal

22 Likes

Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by seunmsg(m): 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

But never again!!

What has this got to do with Buhari? We keep getting things wrong in this country because we emotionally attack others instead of always taking a pragmatic stand on issues. Fayose demolished so many buildings in Ekiti without anybody attributing it to the president or PDP. We should encourage him to go to court and argue his case instead of trying to fraudulently link this to Buhari.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by phace89: 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
thats really bad
i pity this man. some of his mates are begging and he is not, now they are after him. God will judge

14 Likes

Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by Keywordconcept(m): 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
It's obvious, it's political.
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
If you obtain all document truly. Then I see this as an opportunity for you to be rich. Get a good lawyer and sue them simple.

8 Likes

Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by jhydebaba(m): 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ayefele my man, why now Ajimobi

Well cunny man die, cunny man bury am.

Wetin concern me?

2 Likes

Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by somehow: 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
augster:
In this country where the government bends the law. He's probably still going to lose

Lies..

1 Like

Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by Oluwasteve: 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
So disappointing...
Ayefele pls take the necessary step joo,if truly you have the complete credentials and all...then go to court
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by R0LL0N(m): 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
Brother mi Noooooooooo. We are going to take this case up. Ajimobi what did we do to deserve this from you....... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by curlarpy: 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
GOD ALMIGHTY, pls release d Evil of Thunder from d hell fire and fire dis stupid and heartless Governor called Ajimobi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by Metuh: 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
APC IS EVIL!!!
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by seunmsg(m): 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
augster:

At least, the court still offers a little hope of redemption unlike God that we all know won't do anything to right the wrong. He should try the court and see what comes out of it.

2 Likes

Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by arabbunkum: 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

But never again!!
My dear, so much pain and hardship...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by Owaincouncil: 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
If truly he has the paper, the govt will be in soup.
But its like he apply for the office and erect station.
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by dlondonbadboy: 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
seunmsg:

What has this got to do with Buhari? We keep getting things wrong in this country because we emotionally attack others instead of always taking a pragmatic stand. Fayose demolished so many buildings in Ekiti without anybody attributing it to the president or PDP.

This is why I hate you people.. Always making stupid and useless comparisons. Like I said before, the people always weep and crywhen the wicked is in power.
Buhari is a curse to we the people and we can't continue like this...
What gives us joy as Nigerians? Nothing!

12 Likes

Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by domopps(m): 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
I want to blv that there's more to this story...

Meanwhile if he has actually obtained all the necessary documents as he has claimed he would soon smile to bank and what pulled down will be nothing to what his gonna build from the claim

Cheeers
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
seunmsg:

Dear Yinka Ayefele,

The said case is all ready in court, even tomorrow Monday is the judgement, This is just a pure politics. Put everything to God hands is just a way to calm the tension on ground, if u are currently in Ibadan u will understand better.

3 Likes

Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by slap1(m): 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
seunmsg:

Dear Yinka Ayefele,

Simple!
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by tiredoflife(m): 12:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
The building was demolished based on Yoruba interest

Gani Adams has said it
All they do is for Yoruba interest cool cool

Pity afonja and u will be laughed at

Thank u Gani Adams
Re: Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele by ElChidi: 12:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
APC can not tolerate dissenting voice. No democracy in Nigeria at the moment

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Am Dope In Real Life" - Bbnaija Vandora Steps Out In Black (photo) / ~Caroline Ekanem-danjuma Stripped unclothed By Angry Hubby! / E-money Bombarded With Careless Help Requests On Social Media (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.