Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity (22006 Views)

SCANDAL | ICC Disowns Buhari, Denies Rating Presidents On Integrity / ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity. / President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity by lexy2014: 9:16am On Aug 03, 2018
izombie:
To do something right you have to acknowledge that you've been doing it wrong. Buhari and his cohorts do not even realise that they've been doing things wrongly so how the hell do you think that they'll ever do right? That's why i see no hope for nigeria. Just imagine this pathetic lie from the presidency. Shameless fools.
i differ a bit. I think they no exactly what they are doing. They no d right thing 2do but they refuse 2do it all in an attempt to protect their selfish interests. They paint white as black even when its glaring. If u notice, they make very deliberate orchestrated attempts to do this not once, but on several occasions. U remember d martin Luther king award&d Naomi Campbell thing? Even when they c they have made a mistake, they won't acknowledge it instead they tell more lies&blame others

2 Likes

Re: ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity by lexy2014: 9:18am On Aug 03, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Please, does anyone have the link to the social media post of the House of Rep member that cooked this lie? And that of Lauretta Onochie's own too
go 2d original link of this story from daily trust, u will c d snapshot

1 Like

Re: ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity by izombie(m): 9:21am On Aug 03, 2018
lexy2014:
i differ a bit. I think they no exactly what they are doing. They no d right thing 2do but they refuse 2do it all in an attempt to protect their selfish interests. They paint white as black even when its glaring. If u notice, they make very deliberate orchestrated attempts to do this not once, but on several occasions. U remember d martin Luther king award&d Naomi Campbell thing? Even when they c they have made a mistake, they won't acknowledge it instead they tell more lies&blame others
you are spot on.

1 Like

Re: ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity by Moukandjo: 9:22am On Aug 03, 2018
mulante:

So he didn't even have to go himself.

This is why I don't regret not paying taxes. Can't work my self to death for one person to carry my hard earned worker's mite to gallivant on a frolic.

Until I true commitment from the Nigerian govt then I be willing to pay all my tax arrears. But for now, I am my own government. I pay my taxes to my self.
See thief! Kuku say you don't want to pay tax & stop blaming your corrupt nature on someone! I'm sure you didn't even pay your tax when your beloved daft buffoon from Otuoke was in power! Pay your tax! Ole!!!
Re: ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 03, 2018
Moukandjo:

See thief! Kuku say you don't want to pay tax & stop blaming your corrupt nature on someone! I'm sure you didn't even pay your tax when your beloved daft buffoon from Otuoke was in power! Pay your tax! Ole!!!

I didn't say I wasn't going to pay tax to Buhari. I said so about the FG.

1 Like

Re: ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity by RuthlessLeader(m): 9:25am On Aug 03, 2018
Please all responsible nairalanders should ignore sarrki and co. They have Shown us that they don't have integrity too from their silence on this thread.

1 Like

Re: ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity by MeeLan: 9:25am On Aug 03, 2018
Only African presidents have been sanctionced by ICC because they commit INTERNATIONAL CRIMES, Logically, an African leader will be a better person to speak about crimes because birds of same feathers flocks together!
ICC is just diplomatic!

2 Likes

Re: ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 03, 2018
4601CE:
Are you saying money won’t be spent if he had sent a representative?

I don't think a representative would have gone with all the paraphernalia that is accorded a presidential trip. That would involve less costs.

3 Likes

Re: ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 03, 2018
skelewu404:
if u continue to show this kind of sense i might just give u my mother, dont worry about my father is late

We are already brothers-in-arms. Fighting for a better future. This is already more than one can ever ask for.

3 Likes

Re: ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity by jogojogo: 9:29am On Aug 03, 2018
Mastadestiny:

El Abdallah said President Buhari was not the only leader invited to the event but that ‘Nigeria was the only State represented by its President’.

Eye service from jobless president

Imagine how low the Presidency has descended. 30 Countries invited but only the Nigerian President made his way there while other Presidents sent a Representative because they have more pressing task but.This simplyshow jobless PMB is because he doesn't even know what to do and that he has a lot to do. Shame on the Federal Government of Nigeria, Shame on APC, Shame on the supporters of APC.

3 Likes

Re: ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity by Ojiofor: 9:30am On Aug 03, 2018
ivandragon:

El Abdallah said President Buhari was not the only leader invited to the event but that ‘Nigeria was the only State represented by its President’.

Presidents from other countries was invited but only Buhari honoured the invitation and his zömbie supporters saw it as achievement.SMH.

3 Likes

Re: ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity by seguno2: 9:31am On Aug 03, 2018
mulante:
So he didn't even have to go himself.

This is why I don't regret not paying taxes. Can't work my self to death for one person to carry my hard earned worker's mite to gallivant on a frolic.

Until I true commitment from the Nigerian govt then I be willing to pay all my tax arrears. But for now, I am my own government. I pay my taxes to my self.

Are you not throwing away the baby with the bath water?
If you don’t pay your personal taxes, you still pay VAT, sales tax, excise duty, stamp duty etc and the government collects taxes on your behalf from oil companies and other businesses.
It is not in your interest to remain aloof because you don’t pay personal taxes. You are seriously shortchanging yourself and making things easier for the rogues to keep you in bondage.
Why would a sensible person do that
Re: ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity by vigasimple(m): 9:31am On Aug 03, 2018
When you have a certificated illiterates in position of leadership, you get image laundering as an achievement.

Bhuari NEVER disappoint me, as he has none of the 3 C's to be President in the first place. No character, no competence and no capacity. Simply an opportunist who made a coup, which by the way is a criminal offence even though he got away with it.

2 Likes

Re: ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity by Moukandjo: 9:35am On Aug 03, 2018
Re: ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity by Moukandjo: 9:36am On Aug 03, 2018
RuthlessLeader:
Please all responsible nairalanders should ignore sarrki and co. They have Shown us that they don't have integrity too from their silence on this thread.

You think we'll forget how you blew lies to launder the image of the Otuoke dunce when he's internationally known as the ever-corrupt Don Fortunato for his role in the Haliburton scandal? grin
Can you show us your comments & those of the other IPIGs & PDP sycophants on this thread after the shameless lies of your demonic PDP was busted? grin You were all shamelessly occupying the first pages of the thread until your lies was busted & your people disappeared!
grin
We'll keep reminding you of the evils of your satanic PDP if you think you're going to portray them as the saviour Nigeria needs!

https://www.nairaland.com/3581065/goodluck-jonathan-invited-trumps-inauguration

1 Like

Re: ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity by RuthlessLeader(m): 9:43am On Aug 03, 2018
Moukandjo:

You think we'll forget how you blew lies to launder the image of the Otuoke dunce when he's internationally known as Don Fortunato for his role in the Haliburton scandal? grin
Can you show us your comments & those of the other IPIGs & PDP sycophants on this thread after the shameless lies of your demonic PDP was busted? grin

My people can you see how foolish this guy is? Go through my previous posts and you will see how I have said I supported buhari in 2015.

Besides I registered 2018. That thread was 2017. Idiot with no chance for recovery. Better defend buhari now instead of attacking otuoke dunce who buhari has still not arrested.

2 Likes

Re: ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity by neptunes88(m): 9:45am On Aug 03, 2018
Nigga always looking for whr to go.... Smh

1 Like

Re: ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity by Moukandjo: 9:49am On Aug 03, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

My people can you see how foolish this guy is? Go through my previous posts and you will see how I have said I supported buhari in 2015.

Besides I registered 2018. That thread was 2017. Idiot with no chance for recovery. Better defend bush a now instead of attacking otuoke dunce who bush a has still not arrested.
You're still as dull as the IPIGs, boy! Just tell your fellow unintelligent IPIGs who're laundering the demonic PDP as the Messiahs as if we've all forgotten their evil reign & are now masturbating allover this thread to show us their comments on that thread! Simple!
Re: ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity by RuthlessLeader(m): 9:56am On Aug 03, 2018
Moukandjo:

You're still as dull as the IPIGs, boy! Just tell your fellow unintelligent IPIGs who're laundering the demonic PDP as the Messiahs as if we've all forgotten their evil reign & are now masturbating allover this thread to show us their comments on that thread! Simple!
IPIG was all they told you to say. I don't support pdp at all you fool.
Re: ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity by Moukandjo: 9:59am On Aug 03, 2018
wizseller:

Where is Ngene?

She should come and defend her hero....so called man of integrity with body odour

The other time they bought fake awards from Luther King's family and were found out

Chaiiii....bubu the dullard
Just2endowed2:

Buhari Is a shithole
SamoaUmaga:
Scam is wat I just av to define Buhari
jogojogo:

Imagine how low the Presidency has descended. 30 Countries invited but only the Nigerian President made his way there while other Presidents sent a Representative because they have more pressing task but.This simplyshow jobless PMB is because he doesn't even know what to do and that he has a lot to do. Shame on the Federal Government of Nigeria, Shame on APC, Shame on the supporters of APC.

Can you tell us your opinion on this shameless lies to launder the image of the Otuoke dunce?
Weren't you all occupying front page praising the dunce until the lies was busted? grin
Never again to the demonic PDP, even if the APC doesn't win because we will continue to remind Nigerians of their satanic reign the more you try to launder their image!

Re: ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity by Moukandjo: 10:05am On Aug 03, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

IPIG was all they told you to say. I don't support pdp at all you fool.
Nice one, boy! Then Sowore, Moghalu or Durotoye should be pushed if Buhari isn't an option. All the IPIGs & PDP sycophants here are bashing Buhari because they want the demonic & satanic PDP back but we won't allow them as we'll keep reminding Nigerians of their evil reign!

1 Like

Re: ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity by Aystarz: 10:13am On Aug 03, 2018
SamoaUmaga:
Scam is wat I just av to define Buhari

He is a fraud, just like Jonathan and many other Nigerian leaders who have 'ruled' this country over the years.

1 Like

Re: ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity by CyynthiaKiss(f): 10:14am On Aug 03, 2018
lexy2014:
it means d other presidents have much more better things 2do with their time. Buhari is only interested in showmanship
He went there to score a cheap political point, but unfortunately it has backfired.

1 Like

Re: ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity by smileyoo: 10:14am On Aug 03, 2018
bubu's apc is the worst thing to 've happened to nigeria and nigerians, since after the civil-war.

1 Like

Re: ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity by wizod(m): 10:16am On Aug 03, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
Insha'Allah Buhari will Definitely be hanged on the gallows of ICC after a shameless loose of 2019 election for his crimes against humanity.

useless shameless old hag nonentity bastard burukutu sipping gorilla like him

Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin
Thunder scatter Yusuf Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari zara masha Allah amin
Thunder scatter all Buhari's supporters masha Allah amin angry

Buhari is a criminal terrorist
kiss the truth
my 1st time of seeing an hausa man wit genuine reason

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity by Dreadful: 10:22am On Aug 03, 2018
IPOB has destroyed this man. If you know you know

3 Likes

Re: ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity by saaron(m): 10:28am On Aug 03, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
More than 30 presidents were invited, but Buhari was the only president that attended.

See finishing !
Does it mean that Buhari is jobless ?
Not only jobless but totally shameless. That event was meant for country representatives. Buhari went to an event meant for juniors to score cheap politics.

2 Likes

Re: ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity by meccuno: 10:43am On Aug 03, 2018

He is uneducated.

2 Likes

Re: ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity by Moukandjo: 11:05am On Aug 03, 2018
wizod:
my 1st time of seeing an hausa man wit genuine reason
When they call the IPIGs daft, e go be like say them dey yab una! How're you not smart enough to know the guy is definitely your fellow IPIG & not an Hausa boy? Nawa o!
Re: ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity by 2016v2017: 11:27am On Aug 03, 2018
SamoaUmaga:
Shit on buhari, dey try to launder D's man iamge daily, bt it will always backfire
incompetent executhieves

2 Likes

Re: ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity by pally123: 11:28am On Aug 03, 2018
ivandragon:
ICC denies rating Buhari on integrity
by Abiodun Alade

The International Criminal Court (ICC) has denied claim that it invited President Muhammadu Buhari as its keynote speaker during its 20th anniversary because he had the highest rating on integrity.

A lawmaker, Abdulmumin Jibrin in an interview on a national television in July claimed that the ICC invited Buhari as its keynote speaker, because he is the only president, that achieved the highest indices on integrity in a check carried out by security agencies from twenty European countries and the United States of America on both serving and former African leaders.

This message was paraphrased by supporters of the All Progressives Congress (APC) to read ‘Buhari showed me a document he brought back from ICC, Hague. A top-secret Background Check on Global leaders, past and present. He is the only leader rated XXX1 on Integrity, the Highest Rating Globally. That’s why he is the only World Leader on the ICC floor to address them - Abdulmumin Jibrin, APC Kano’.

The post was shared on social media platforms by loyalists of the president, including Lauretta Onochie, Buhari’s Personal Assistant on Social Media.

But ICC spokesperson, Fadi El Abdallah in an email exchange via the Public Affairs unit of the court said “The International Criminal Court (“ICC” or the “Court”) is not involved in any integrity or background check of world leaders,”

He added that it has been standard practice for the ICC to invite Heads of State one at a time for certain high-level events, such as anniversary commemorations but also the opening of the judicial year, adding that “this is because of logistical and protocol reasons involved in hosting dignitaries at that level”.

He also disclosed that other heads of state have been invited and have participated in high level events organised by the Court in the past, stressing that President Buhari was invited as keynote speaker for the commemorations of the 20th anniversary.

He added that more than 30 other States were represented at the level of national Senates and Parliaments chiefs, as well as Ministers of Foreign Affairs and Justice.

The presidency declined to confirm or refute the claim.
‘Ask the man who told you,’ the spokesman of the president, Femi Adesina said.

We have reached out to Jibrin to clarify his claim and tell us his source but no response yet.
Onochie has also refused to response to questions about the claim she shared.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/amplite/icc-denies-rating-buhari-on-integrity-263946.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity by 2016v2017: 11:28am On Aug 03, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Does Buhari has any integrity??

Baba loves to junket around the globe the way PHCN loves to take light.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike, Amaechi Trade Words Over Corruption / Planned Nationwide Protest, Who Are The Conveners? / Mahmood Yakubu's Handover Ignites Fresh Crisis In INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.