Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity (22014 Views)

SCANDAL | ICC Disowns Buhari, Denies Rating Presidents On Integrity / ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity. / President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity by 2016v2017: 11:31am On Aug 03, 2018
mulante:

So he didn't even have to go himself.

This is why I don't regret not paying taxes. Can't work my self to death for one person to carry my hard earned worker's mite to gallivant on a frolic.

Until I true commitment from the Nigerian govt then I be willing to pay all my tax arrears. But for now, I am my own government. I pay my taxes to my self.

1 Like

Re: ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity by themanderon: 11:32am On Aug 03, 2018
Hahaha....Just look at them running like cockroaches just because their lies has been busted as usual. There is no peace for the wicked and these guys should know you cant pull the wool over peoples eyes in this information age we live in. Rubbish APC goons.

2 Likes

Re: ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity by kikake: 11:35am On Aug 03, 2018
ivandragon:
ICC denies rating Buhari on integrity
by Abiodun Alade

The International Criminal Court (ICC) has denied claim that it invited President Muhammadu Buhari as its keynote speaker during its 20th anniversary because he had the highest rating on integrity.

A lawmaker, Abdulmumin Jibrin in an interview on a national television in July claimed that the ICC invited Buhari as its keynote speaker, because he is the only president, that achieved the highest indices on integrity in a check carried out by security agencies from twenty European countries and the United States of America on both serving and former African leaders.

This message was paraphrased by supporters of the All Progressives Congress (APC) to read ‘Buhari showed me a document he brought back from ICC, Hague. A top-secret Background Check on Global leaders, past and present. He is the only leader rated XXX1 on Integrity, the Highest Rating Globally. That’s why he is the only World Leader on the ICC floor to address them - Abdulmumin Jibrin, APC Kano’.

The post was shared on social media platforms by loyalists of the president, including Lauretta Onochie, Buhari’s Personal Assistant on Social Media.

But ICC spokesperson, Fadi El Abdallah in an email exchange via the Public Affairs unit of the court said “The International Criminal Court (“ICC” or the “Court”) is not involved in any integrity or background check of world leaders,”

He added that it has been standard practice for the ICC to invite Heads of State one at a time for certain high-level events, such as anniversary commemorations but also the opening of the judicial year, adding that “this is because of logistical and protocol reasons involved in hosting dignitaries at that level”.

He also disclosed that other heads of state have been invited and have participated in high level events organised by the Court in the past, stressing that President Buhari was invited as keynote speaker for the commemorations of the 20th anniversary.

El Abdallah said President Buhari was not the only leader invited to the event but that ‘Nigeria was the only State represented by its President’.

He added that more than 30 other States were represented at the level of national Senates and Parliaments chiefs, as well as Ministers of Foreign Affairs and Justice.

The presidency declined to confirm or refute the claim.
‘Ask the man who told you,’ the spokesman of the president, Femi Adesina said.

We have reached out to Jibrin to clarify his claim and tell us his source but no response yet.
Onochie has also refused to response to questions about the claim she shared.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/amplite/icc-denies-rating-buhari-on-integrity-263946.html

Bunkum. Since the ICC invited President Buhari who presided over unprecedented mass killings in Nigeria as its Keynote Speaker at The Hague, what else is ICC denying about Buhari being rated a president with integrity?

By the invitation, ICC gave Buhari more powers to carry on with Nigeria of mass killings without the president showing any reasonable efforts to stop the killings including those by the armed forces commanded by Buhari.

Ahmed Bashir of Sudan became boxed up when ICC declared him wanted, the killings in Sudan subsided. Referendum on South Sudan was agreed by Bashir after the ICC boxed Bashir up.
Re: ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity by obaataaokpaewu: 11:42am On Aug 03, 2018
lexy2014:
go 2d original link of this story from daily trust, u will c d snapshot
Wow. Thanks. I watched how the guy was lying with authority and was shocked. shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2018
I'm only interested in the whereabouts of our BBQ man. Has anyone seen him?

1 Like

Re: ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity by Shampoo77: 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
El Abdallah said President Buhari was not the only leader invited to the event but that ‘Nigeria was the only State represented by its President.

He President Buhari is jobless at home that's why he could afford to attend the conference... Even as we speak he is out of his country Nigeria for no reason...

2 Likes

Re: ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity by desmondude(m): 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
ivandragon:
by Abiodun Alade

The International Criminal Court (ICC) has denied claim that it invited President Muhammadu Buhari as its keynote speaker during its 20th anniversary because he had the highest rating on integrity.

A lawmaker, Abdulmumin Jibrin in an interview on a national television in July claimed that the ICC invited Buhari as its keynote speaker, because he is the only president, that achieved the highest indices on integrity in a check carried out by security agencies from twenty European countries and the United States of America on both serving and former African leaders.

This message was paraphrased by supporters of the All Progressives Congress (APC) to read ‘Buhari showed me a document he brought back from ICC, Hague. A top-secret Background Check on Global leaders, past and present. He is the only leader rated XXX1 on Integrity, the Highest Rating Globally. That’s why he is the only World Leader on the ICC floor to address them - Abdulmumin Jibrin, APC Kano’.

The post was shared on social media platforms by loyalists of the president, including Lauretta Onochie, Buhari’s Personal Assistant on Social Media.

But ICC spokesperson, Fadi El Abdallah in an email exchange via the Public Affairs unit of the court said “The International Criminal Court (“ICC” or the “Court”) is not involved in any integrity or background check of world leaders,”

He added that it has been standard practice for the ICC to invite Heads of State one at a time for certain high-level events, such as anniversary commemorations but also the opening of the judicial year, adding that “this is because of logistical and protocol reasons involved in hosting dignitaries at that level”.

He also disclosed that other heads of state have been invited and have participated in high level events organised by the Court in the past, stressing that President Buhari was invited as keynote speaker for the commemorations of the 20th anniversary.

El Abdallah said President Buhari was not the only leader invited to the event but that ‘Nigeria was the only State represented by its President’.

He added that more than 30 other States were represented at the level of national Senates and Parliaments chiefs, as well as Ministers of Foreign Affairs and Justice.

We have reached out to Jibrin to clarify his claim and tell us his source but no response yet.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/amplite/icc-denies-rating-buhari-on-integrity-263946.html
sorry govt of lies

1 Like

Re: ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity by Nathdoug(m): 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
RevenGeMission:
That is a common sense question

How and where did they get the content of the email

I checked ICC twitter , Facebook and Website i saw no related article ,

How come asking common sense question is automatically defense to you people ??common !!!
you went ahead to check all Icc social media platforms just to checkmate the authenticity of this busted lies..
my brother permit me to say that you're a certified ZOMBIE
you're irredeemable

1 Like

Re: ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
'Nigeria is the only country represented by the president'. Ajala saw an opportunity to travel and took it with both hands.
Re: ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity by Donlino123(m): 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
Bigtotoboi:
I'm only interested in the whereabouts of our BBQ man. Has anyone seen him?
LOLZ!!! my brother i have been looking for him too oo, i can't find him!!
Re: ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity by GetCofOProperty: 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2018
[color=#00009]They should get their fact rights before going to the public... They shouldn't mislead with their "maneuvered" facts!

Check my signature
[/color]
Re: ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity by GetCofOProperty: 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2018
They should get their fact rights before going to the public... They shouldn't mislead with their "maneuvered" facts!

Check my signature
Re: ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity by KingRagnar: 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
"El Abdallah said President Buhari was not the only leader invited to the event but that ‘Nigeria was the only State represented by its President". By this alone he has showed how humble and respectful he is; so even if they were to rate him on integrity actually, its would be on the high side.
Re: ICC Denies Rating Buhari On Integrity by uvalued(m): 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
ivandragon:
by Abiodun Alade

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Doles Out 30 Vehicles To Medical Directors Of State-Owned Hospitals / Okada Ban: Lagos Set To Crush Another 2,228 Motorcycles / Peter Obi Meets With EU Representatives After Jigawa Campaign (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.