Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,496 members, 7,812,532 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

"Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko (46128 Views)

Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi / Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by don4real18(m): 10:03am On Aug 03, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Why would his father lie?? This mikel sef.
So that no one will ask him for their share
Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by FitandMuscular: 10:04am On Aug 03, 2018
undecided "He does" - that's it?
Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by Lumig: 10:07am On Aug 03, 2018
johnstar:

Hmm
See pot calling kettle black

Una go dey here dey insult afonjas and ipob

Bt una wnt make white ppl like una
Wn blacks sef hate der sef?? Abegi
Na u b d useless person here
Gbam!
Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:07am On Aug 03, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
And what is the business of that fan... on top mikel family.issue somepeople carry am for head.. rubiish.. tongue I wonder wether some people dey sleep for mikel instagram page.. angry grin grin
See dirty grammar.
What a pity.
See who is talking about carrying something for head shameless boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by kingthreat(m): 10:07am On Aug 03, 2018
The Father said all he said to prevent future kidnapping. Baba don try abeg

1 Like

Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by VictorRomanov: 10:08am On Aug 03, 2018
Tamarapetty:

To avoid further kidnapping. But he gave himself away when he said Mikel paid the ransom.
Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 03, 2018
I believe his father's allegation because one of mike's cousin had also accused him of neglecting his"mikel's uncle" sick father.

https://www.pulse.ng/sports/football/mikel-obis-cousin-says-he-abandoned-his-sick-uncle-id8302142.html
Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by Sterope(f): 10:14am On Aug 03, 2018
Because he is yet to fully realised that he is no longer family?

Tamarapetty:
Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:22am On Aug 03, 2018
kennygee:

She doesn't know you.

The oaf is a pretender. He wants us to believe he has close relationships with every major celebrity.
Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 03, 2018
Why cant people learn to mind their business....and to think that most of those doing eye service cannot even buy 6 yards of hollandis for their mum....yeye dey smell! sad
Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by odomanis: 10:36am On Aug 03, 2018
Nightmareo07:
We all know baba was playing mind games

I think he needed to push that out so,kidnappers will leave him alone.

1 Like

Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by j1mmy: 10:37am On Aug 03, 2018
In Nigeria help means allowing members of your immediate (and extended) family to marry many wives and mass produce children they cannot feed then contact you for help and you provide everything you have in the bank to feed and cater for their irresponsibility - that is what help means in Nigeria!

If you don't feed their lack of family planning and reckless living every single time they ask, you will have to get used to statements like this.

1 Like

Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 03, 2018
Smh
Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by enemmo(f): 11:16am On Aug 03, 2018
He does o.

His younger Bro is a musician, who owns the record label?

The bus I entered from Jos to Lagos was M.C Obi and sons, I was told it belongs to the family/father.

Smart Papa wants kidnappers to stop disturbing him.

Kidnappers leave him alone. Face Dino, after all he has wished for it.

1 Like

Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by Jadoskii(m): 11:17am On Aug 03, 2018
Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by Emekus92(m): 11:17am On Aug 03, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Me am thinking maybe it's just a way to make the kidnappers stay away from him. By telling the world that his son doesn't even call him or send money... That's what I'm thinking o.

1 Like

Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by sisisioge: 11:19am On Aug 03, 2018
Iya Edunjobi Ejire grin grin
Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by sisisioge: 11:20am On Aug 03, 2018
enemmo:
He does o.

His younger Bro is a musician, who owns the record label?

The bus I entered from Jos to Lagos was M.C Obi and sons, I was told it belongs to the family/father.

Smart Papa wants kidnappers to stop disturbing him.

Kidnappers leave him alone. Face Dino, after all he has wished for it.

grin grin grin grin

Face Dino o...he apparently can afford the random grin
Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by KendrickAyomide: 11:23am On Aug 03, 2018
post=69940993:
Okay Sister Kenny!
you are very matured sir. Respect

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by dannybee(m): 11:25am On Aug 03, 2018
'He does' might mean he does help d lady Nd the children who are the new family
Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by thunderbabs: 11:28am On Aug 03, 2018
Tamarapetty:

To give kidnappers a wrong impression

1 Like

Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by madjune(m): 11:44am On Aug 03, 2018
I doubt this story.

Is it not his father that's always kidnapped?
Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by Bamz(m): 11:50am On Aug 03, 2018
kennygee:

She doesn't know you.

cheesy grin
Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by Laple0541(m): 11:53am On Aug 03, 2018
spafu:
When did he get married?

Today
Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by MsGood(f): 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
kennygee:

She doesn't know you.

I smell jealousy.
Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by MsGood(f): 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
post=69940993:

Okay Sister Kenny!
She's jealous ni jare.
Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by histemple: 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
jerryunit48:
People should understand that Papa made that statement to discourage Kidnappers you guys should just leave them alone

So between the father and mother who is easier to kidnap?
Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by izombie(m): 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
useless racist Russian
you are the useless one. Black people sef. If this girl is racist she will not be dating a black person let alone having children with the black person. Black people are always complaining.
Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by Unik3030: 12:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
Amagite:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Olga Diyachenko, the wife of Super Eagles captain, John Mikel Obi has reacted to reports that her husband neglects his father and family.

Recall that Chief Michael Obi, the father of the professional footballer and Super Eagles Captain, had claimed that he hadn’t spoken nor physically seen his son for over 5 years.

The 74-year-old was quoted as saying,

My relationship with Mikel is an issue, but we don’t know what to do. It’s over five years now without a phone call from him to me. But he communicates with his mother.

“There is nothing I have not done to fix it. God has told me that I should not feel hurt. When we start to talk about it, I say, ‘Well, as long as I see him on TV, doing great, no problem
’.

But reacting, Olga while responding to a fan on Instagram revealed that the Chelsea star renders help to his family.

The fan had said, "Beautiful queen, please tell your husband to help his family members and answer his father’s calls. Thanks.

Olga, responded, "He does.”

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/08/mikel-obis-wife-denies-allegation-that-he-does-not-help-his-family.html

I pray these Igbo people will not use the hatred they have for other tribes to ruin this relationship like they did to psquare
Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by JERRY1925(m): 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
jerryunit48:
People should understand that Papa made that statement to discourage Kidnappers you guys should just leave them alone

sense will not kill you...oh lawrd..good thinking.. how will Mikel not pick his fada's call for five year...shey no b dsame Mikel dem call wen dem kidnapp the man the last time..and he felt bad abt it.

1 Like

Re: "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko by Bayokun(m): 1:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
j1mmy:
In Nigeria help means allowing members of your immediate (and extended) family to marry many wives and mass produce children they cannot feed then contact you for help and you provide everything you have in the bank to feed and cater for their irresponsibility - that is what help means in Nigeria!

If you don't feed their lack of family planning and reckless living every single time they ask, you will have to get used to statements like this.

Speak only for yourself and family... Don't generalize it mbok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guardiola Regrets Starting Iheanacho Against Burnley / Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Got The Better Deal? / Stephen Keshi's Wife, Kate Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.