Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Saraki Loses Membership Of The Senate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Loses Membership Of The Senate (8928 Views)

Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) / Pictures Of Dino Melaye Before And After He Entered The Senate Chamber / PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Loses Membership Of The Senate by fabre4: 6:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
madridguy:
Even as anti-Saraki, am sure he knows the constitution better.

you like him but you can't say so
Re: Saraki Loses Membership Of The Senate by musamukhtar71: 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2018
If he's no longer a member of the Senate he can't be senate president. The majority party should find a way to trigger this provision and let Saraki go to court to prove there was a real division in APC
Re: Saraki Loses Membership Of The Senate by Ovamboland(m): 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2018
Amitez:

Are you ignorant of the fact the rAPC is in court challenging Oshomole's leadership? What other evidence do you need to prove there is division.
Moreover, if APC follows through your reasoning, it will lose more NASS members and even your pride Akpabio will return home to face his people who are seething with anger.

What's my concern with Akpabio and his fate in the Senate? Is he my uncle or my brother?
I'm talking about the position of the law, you are talking of pride, how? He's not even representing my constituency and has not taken a position on any bill or matter to evoke any sense of pride in me
Re: Saraki Loses Membership Of The Senate by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ovamboland:

What's my concern with Akpabio and his fate in the Senate? Is he my uncle or my brother?
I'm talking about the position of the law, you are talking of pride, how? He's not even representing my constituency and has not taken a position on any bill or matter to evoke any sense of pride in me
Mr position of the law go with your family members and remove Saraki or STFU

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Are Still Negotiating For Chibok Girls, Sharibu, Others’ Release – Presidency / Chai!!! Naija!!! Is This Really Abia State Teaching Hospital??? Photos / Fashola's Attempt To "School" Peter Obi Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.