Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

2019: Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Saraki Get Nod To Contest PDP Ticket - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Saraki Get Nod To Contest PDP Ticket (37798 Views)

2023: Hope For Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso As PDP Moves To Scrap Zoning / Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso Meet At PDP NEC (photos) / Defection: PDP Gives Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Others 2wk Deadline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Saraki Get Nod To Contest PDP Ticket by waveman2: 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
I just dey pity Nigerian youths. When saraki and co where in the APC,he wasn't, t a thief but now he his in d pdp he his a theif.we should be looking beyond party and standby candidates the have good plans for our country. That is why nigeria will never move forward. We are talking of pdp theives who told u there are no theives in APC.
Re: 2019: Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Saraki Get Nod To Contest PDP Ticket by Nationalman: 7:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
oluwamile:
ur very right
i really give up on this country
My Guy you should not give.We cant let the Treasury looters,Killers and their likes win.They are behind all the Problems we are currently having

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Saraki Get Nod To Contest PDP Ticket by Akpuoru: 7:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nobody is talking of Atiku again, hope all is well?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Saraki Get Nod To Contest PDP Ticket by Croesuscrown: 9:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
bros856:
ECONOMY HAS COLLAPSED BUT THEIR SENATORS ARE PAID N23Millon SALARIES EVERY MONTH FROM SAME COLLAPSED ECONOMY. NIGERIANS CANNOT BE FOOLED AGAIN. THEY CAN'T STEAL MONEY AGAIN THEY DECIDE TO REGROUP AND REMOVE PRESENT GOVT. SO THEY CAN CONTINUE BUYING HOUSES ABROAD. VERY SOON ANGEL MICHAEL WILL PUT A SWORD IN BETWEEN THEM THAT WILL DESTROY THEIR GATHERING, IT'S STARTED ALREADY WITH AKITU ABSENT. SAI BUHARI TILL 2023!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those leaving other political parties to APC are not "REGROUPING" right? They are all saints when they are in APC but becomes thieves immediately they decamp, no be so? Parties don't steal, Nigerians does!
Re: 2019: Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Saraki Get Nod To Contest PDP Ticket by Mrexcell(m): 10:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
WisdomFlakes:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/2019-tambuwal-kwankwaso-saraki-get-nod-to-contest-pdp-ticket-263939.html

Let's watch how it goes.

You can be earning over 50k monthly with ur fb account join hundreds of nigerians that are getting paid every month on this platform. Contact me with this whatsapp number for more details =09025475205
Re: 2019: Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Saraki Get Nod To Contest PDP Ticket by mukthar2000(m): 6:19am On Aug 04, 2018
my people, please PDP is the best option for us in this conutry, the same crimnal that left APC just becos they are not chance to loot,are still going to PDP for their own intrest, not for d intrest of peoples,pls be wise 。

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) / Fg To Tax Voice Calls, Sms, Mms, Data And Pay Tv At 9% / Extension Date Not Stated In Buhari's Letter Of Extension - Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.