Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

2019: Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Saraki Get Nod To Contest PDP Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Saraki Get Nod To Contest PDP Ticket (37801 Views)

2023: Hope For Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso As PDP Moves To Scrap Zoning / Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso Meet At PDP NEC (photos) / Defection: PDP Gives Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Others 2wk Deadline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Saraki Get Nod To Contest PDP Ticket by Alen4smit: 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
but this is unfair to people who have been gunning for this post in the state...people can't just defect and get positions like that......they are not encouraging loyalty
grab your popcorn and enjoy their impending implosion.pdp is a time bomb waiting to explode.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Saraki Get Nod To Contest PDP Ticket by Ugosample(m): 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
danjumakolo:
My south east brothers.
Give your vote to GMB and be sure of getting an ndigbo president by 2023.Rally round GMB to transform NAIJA.Do not let hatred for APC fool u
..not happening bro

An average Igbo guy wants Buhari out, Igbo presidency does not matter as much to them as sending Buhari home grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Saraki Get Nod To Contest PDP Ticket by Kzinne: 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
otokx:
Tambuwal should go for Senate, same as Saraki, the battle should be between Markafi Kwakwanso and Atiku for the presidential ticket. Where does that leave Shekarau? Hope this will not be a case of too many cooks?
you guys keep spewing thrash. saraki is the most marketable candidate and atiku. can kwankwaso, or tambuwal win in the southwest? north central? with all the violence in the north central do you think these voters there would want a president like the current one -fulani|? buhari wouldf definitely win the north west and wast (apart from say gome adamawa taraba) but would find it difficult in the north central (kogi, kwara, benue, plateau already gone. saraki has a clout. yorubas might see him as theirs, and noprythgerners too. saraki,or atiku (clout, spread)
Re: 2019: Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Saraki Get Nod To Contest PDP Ticket by abc115: 1:13pm On Aug 03, 2018
Kzinne:
you guys keep spewing thrash. saraki is the most marketable candidate and atiku. can kwankwaso, or tambuwal win in the southwest? north central? with all the violence in the north central do you think these voters there would want a president like the current one -fulani|? buhari wouldf definitely win the north west and wast (apart from say gome adamawa taraba) but would find it difficult in the north central (kogi, kwara, benue, plateau already gone. saraki has a clout. yorubas might see him as theirs, and noprythgerners too. saraki,or atiku (clout, spread)
Is Saraki and Atiku not Fulani?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Saraki Get Nod To Contest PDP Ticket by AyakaDunukofia: 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
Saraki is a good candidate though. My fear however is that he might get a Peter Odili treatment. Peter Odili was former governor of Rivers state who was rejected as a presidential candidate by the so called south south for being Igbo. On the grounds that Igbo is Igbo regardless of the geo political zone. Edwin Clark championed the protest. Then the emergence of GEJ.

Saraki might end up being told he is Yoruba afterall, and should not occupy a Northern Hausa fulani turn.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Saraki Get Nod To Contest PDP Ticket by ejimatic: 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
Ugosample:

The north alone cannot determine the presidency

know that
It is true... Southwest will massively vote APC. Your guess about the result is as good as mine

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Saraki Get Nod To Contest PDP Ticket by Ganbite: 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
They should try and give ticket to Jonathan , to me he is the best candidate for PDP if truly they want to unseat Buhari at all cost...they should all be given chance to run primary and whoever that won they should all support the person....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Saraki Get Nod To Contest PDP Ticket by poseidon12: 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
Good. However, I believe that either Tambuwal or Kwankwaso would get the PDP more Northern votes. Sarki should focus on getting back to the Senate. He (and Ekwerenmadu) has done a good job at the Senate.
I believe that Tambuwal would be more amenable to restructuring than Kwankwaso. In any case, I will vote any candidate presented by the opposition.
Even a dog will do better than the terrorist Buhari.
Re: 2019: Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Saraki Get Nod To Contest PDP Ticket by eclecticbaron: 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
I really respect the northerners. You see they've been able to make the whole country believe that the president has to come from the north. So a credible candidate can't come from any other part of the country? Kudos to the northerners, they are the true people running this country. Imagine, all political parties hustling to have a credible northerner?! Na wa o for naija democracy. We have a very very long way to go. Tomorrow, someone will shout marginalization... grin

6 Likes

Re: 2019: Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Saraki Get Nod To Contest PDP Ticket by lhc18: 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
How does sending Buhari to Daura give the average Nigerian a better life with these set of criminals available as options.
amarachi06:
BBQ go find better work.

All politicians in Nigeria are the same but in other to send Buhari back to Daura, am in support of anyone devoid of evil like Bubu. He is evil personified.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Saraki Get Nod To Contest PDP Ticket by Corrinthians(m): 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
Butterflyle0:
Chai Atiku dumped again grin

Next Porting by Atiku loading 80% ........ cheesy grin

Will it be kowa party this time? cheesy

Testing the mic......FarahAideed they have dumped your Atiku again o. grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: 2019: Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Saraki Get Nod To Contest PDP Ticket by Corrinthians(m): 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
Atiku is going to be the next Ali Modu Sheriff of PDP. I am patiently waiting for the day these PDP supporters that have been celebrating him turn around to blame APC, Buhari or Tinubu when the problem begins. cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Saraki Get Nod To Contest PDP Ticket by Kennydoc(m): 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
but this is unfair to people who have been gunning for this post in the state...people can't just defect and get positions like that......they are not encouraging loyalty

The NEC said they will have equal chance. Let the delegates be the ones to decide that the decampees don't deserve the ticket. If NEC provides a level playing ground for all of them, nobody will feel cheated at the end. Those who will end up losing the ticket will then be willing to mobilize all they have to support the candidature of winner. Remember that without these decampees, PDP stands no chance of winning at all.
But deep down in my heart, I know it will be difficult for any of them to win Buhari. A major upset beyond what has happened already needs to happen in APC for the candidate of PDP to stand a chance.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Saraki Get Nod To Contest PDP Ticket by yankison(m): 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
poseidon12:
Good. However, I believe that either Tambuwal or Kwankwaso would get the PDP more Northern votes. Sarki should focus on getting back to the Senate. He (and Ekwerenmadu) has done a good job at the Senate.
I believe that Tambuwal would be more amenable to restructuring than Kwankwaso. In any case, I will vote any candidate presented by the opposition.
Even a dog will do better than the terrorist Buhari.

Buhari is trying in so many areas ,but to me he needs to brace up on this herdsmen killings though it might be the handwork of the so called politicians too trying to tarnish his government knowing fully well that buhari is fulani ,so they might want people to think he is in support .

My thought

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Saraki Get Nod To Contest PDP Ticket by hushpapi(m): 1:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
Another main reason why they defected. Waillers you people have wail away your senses to even know it’s not for the betterment of this country. Politicians every moves is for their own benefit execept the GOd sent ones.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Saraki Get Nod To Contest PDP Ticket by hushpapi(m): 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
Very correct. They are on NL too wailing up and down

yankison:

Buhari is trying in so many areas ,but to me he needs to brace up on this herdsmen killings though it might be the handwork of the so called politicians too trying to tarnish his government knowing fully well that buhari is fulani ,so they might want people to think he is in support .

My thought

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Saraki Get Nod To Contest PDP Ticket by Ugosample(m): 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
ejimatic:
It is true... Southwest will massively vote APC. Your guess about the result is as good as mine

don't be too sure

The SW will NOT massively vote in APC or even PDP

Whoever wins will not win by a very wide margin because even though many don't know, Buhari haters plenty for SW too.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Saraki Get Nod To Contest PDP Ticket by Kzinne: 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
abc115:

Is Saraki and Atiku not Fulani?
who do you think the middle beltans wouyld trust to curb trhe violence? Kwakwanso, buhari, atiku or saraki? who is more mild in his approah, better educated? much more open? this election would turn 90% on security issues- i,e the killings, herdsman, and then 10% on economy. at least south westerners see saraki as a yoruba, middlbeltans feel hes mnore mild and open and has been tested in a national position- as senate president same with atiku. both habve yoruba wives, and have mananged business in the southwest. atiku -intel, saraki schooled in england and kings college lagos.
Re: 2019: Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Saraki Get Nod To Contest PDP Ticket by abefeb1(m): 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
Kzinne:

You must be joking, south west that belongs to APC and Tinubu has the highest political influence, your political permutation is very very wrong

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Saraki Get Nod To Contest PDP Ticket by lozanni(m): 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2018
post=69941246:
Dem no reach!
Nourish!!

Return from dreamland , my brother. You dont stay in a crumbling house with the belief that it will not crush you, but run for safety.

Your aggressive writing style is just like NGENEUKWUENU. She was insulting the whole SE recently just because Saraki defected to the PDP. Smh.
Re: 2019: Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Saraki Get Nod To Contest PDP Ticket by kikake: 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
Saraki Bukola can transform Nigeria to a modern progressive country.

Atiku, Tambuwal and Kwankwaso are more or less like having Buhari in charge of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Saraki Get Nod To Contest PDP Ticket by orjir59(m): 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
nobi only 2023, 20 forever no
Re: 2019: Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Saraki Get Nod To Contest PDP Ticket by lozanni(m): 1:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
yankison:

My thought

Those politicians did it to GEJ through the Chibok girls and Boko Haram. Now the clock has turned full circle and some of them are being served their own very bitter medicine.
Re: 2019: Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Saraki Get Nod To Contest PDP Ticket by Kzinne: 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
abefeb1:

You must be joking, south west that belongs to APC and Tinubu has the highest political influence, your political permutation is very very wrong
southwest belongs to apc but they struggled to win ;in ekiti? ondo and ekiti were pdp states before hope u realise that? and if not for fayose not contesting and a rigging apc would have lost thats if the courts dont invalidate the election anyways. in the southwest the election would turn on the economy and hey things are really bad. and may the security too,. they might want to be preventive so what is happening in the middle belt doesn't happen there. tinubus power ends in lagos. buhari struggled with jonathan to win lagos in 2015. check the stats and stop spewing thrash
Re: 2019: Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Saraki Get Nod To Contest PDP Ticket by kikake: 1:45pm On Aug 03, 2018
rajiraymond:
PDP's wake keeping is on and the final burial comes up after its primary.

What is in a name? APC and PDP are two sides of the same coin.

We need a combination in a presidential candidate capable of winning Buhari with his religious/ethnicity zealots and capable of transforming Nigeria to a modern progressive country. Not party name.
Re: 2019: Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Saraki Get Nod To Contest PDP Ticket by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
tech18:
Welcome Sister Sai Baba.Ayi ye yi? Ko banning dinki suka yi ne?

You know when you post the same thing over and over wiithout modifications they term it spam and antispam bot may likely ban you.

sai Barbar cheesy grin tongue
Re: 2019: Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Saraki Get Nod To Contest PDP Ticket by Adeyinka123: 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
I weep for PDP. No wonder APC remains formidable!! All these are child's play. This is a Doom-Mission! Period!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Saraki Get Nod To Contest PDP Ticket by abefeb1(m): 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2018
Kzinne:
southwest belongs to apc but they struggled to win ;in ekiti? ondo and ekiti were pdp states before hope u realise that? and if not for fayose not contesting and a rigging apc would have lost thats if the courts dont invalidate the election anyways. in the southwest the election would turn on the economy and hey things are really bad. and may the security too,. they might want to be preventive so what is happening in the middle belt doesn't happen there. tinubus power ends in lagos. buhari struggled with jonathan to win lagos in 2015. check the stats and stop spewing thrash

you are the one saying trash, you don't anything, you think south west will embraced saraki abi? and leave their son Osinbajo right, Jonathan spent millions f dollar in Lagos yet he lost but he was able to some votes with little gap to buhari's vote. write it or bookmark this, PDP will hardly a single state in south west .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Saraki Get Nod To Contest PDP Ticket by Asbaba(m): 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
tsephanyah:
tongue
Tested and trusted 2019 Sai Baba/Baba
zaben 2019 zamu Ci. sai Baba. duk Wanda suka bar APC zamu ka da sunan.
Buhari again.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Saraki Get Nod To Contest PDP Ticket by clickwtB(m): 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
The hand writing is clear for him(A tiku).
Butterflyle0:
Chai Atiku dumped again grin

Next Porting by Atiku loading 80% ........ cheesy grin

Will it be kowa party this time? cheesy

Testing the mic......FarahAideed they have dumped your Atiku again o. grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Saraki Get Nod To Contest PDP Ticket by Humility017(m): 2:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
PDP should look for a very strong candidate amongst themselves and support the candidate! They can't afford any division right now!
spot on bro ....the governor of sokoto state should be given the presidential ticket.
he is my man anyday any time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Will Return Soon' - Ikpeazu / El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano / 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.