Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges (20013 Views)

2023: Don't Vote For Anybody Who Tells You It Will Be Easy - Sanusi (Video) / ICC Acknowledges Akintoye, Igboho’s Petition Against Buhari / President Buhari Acknowledges Nigerians’ End SARS Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by new2012: 9:44am On Aug 03, 2018
freekick:
Thank you. They always think everything is all about money. How do you expect someone like him to know the value of integrity when he doesn't have one.

If you have an iota of integrity you will attack directly not hide behind someone.. Don't be a lap dog
Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by new2012: 9:44am On Aug 03, 2018
Butterflyle0:

You see attack, I see correction and upgrading of your misguided senses

I guess that's what you're trained to do. Unfortunately, it doesn't matter what you see, its always different from reality anyway
Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by new2012: 9:48am On Aug 03, 2018
maasoap:

Can't you guys quit propaganda for once and discuss meaningfully? If getting money from the government is that easy the way you attack people here, don't you think that it would be cool? People like you are ready to sacrifice your life for PDP, should we now start attacking you of collecting peanuts?
Buhari is the real deal for now, accept our decision and stop making baseless accusations because it makes your posts senseless.

And yeah, people like you always reminded us how backwards they are, how poor they are. Don't be an hypocrite!

http://dailypost.ng/2017/10/13/buhari-asked-us-concentrate-northern-nigeria-world-bank/
This is propaganda?

Whatever does not agree with your god is propaganda?
Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by new2012: 9:51am On Aug 03, 2018
Butterflyle0:

If foolishness and gigantic could be used by you in one sentence and you could still write the above then it shows that this gigantic foolishness is stuck with you for life.

Buhari dolt., buhari has not used up your senses, he has bought that of your future generation.

You can't be balanced because of the blindness created by your bias
Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by isaacojih: 9:53am On Aug 03, 2018
Its so amazing when i hear people say, its difficult for Buhari to be unseated in the next coming election, the God of Nigerians will never allow him win the election, the God we serve sees the killings, unemployment, hunger, insecurity, corruption, crimes and humiliations from above, i hope and believe he will surely fight for the masses.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by new2012: 9:54am On Aug 03, 2018
maasoap:

I just don't understand why he's saying that to everyone who showed their trust in Buhari. Pathetic way of reasoning!

So your foolishness is for free? Your inability to think right is for free? Then your foolishness is far greater than initially imagines.

You guys jump up like bees to a comment not sent to you and for free?

How dumb!
Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by maasoap(m): 9:54am On Aug 03, 2018
new2012:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/10/13/buhari-asked-us-concentrate-northern-nigeria-world-bank/
This is propaganda?

Whatever does not agree with your god is propaganda?

Did I deny him saying it?
And yeah, people like you always reminded us how backwards they are, how poor they are. Don't be an hypocrite!
Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by new2012: 9:55am On Aug 03, 2018
maasoap:

Did I deny him saying it?

It was propaganda a while ago.. Now you didn't deny him saying it.

Is your brain in the right sync with your mind?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by Butterflyle0: 9:55am On Aug 03, 2018
new2012:

I guess that's what you're trained to do. Unfortunately, it doesn't matter what you see, its always different from reality anyway

The reality is indeed all around us and that reality is that the Cripplers of Nigeria, the looters, those who have been denied access to the CBN the way and manner it used to be under that GEJ ATM with no pin code man are all now perched on one side while the true patriots and those representing true Nigerians are firmly on the other side.

What the reality now is that we are back to the election scenario of 2015.

CORRUPTION VS ANTICORRUPTION. and if memory serves we well, we all know how that turned out. Anti corruption won hands down.

Nigerians are no longer gullible like you. 16 Years of suffering and lies and deceipt by the PDP has been blown wide open and we are wiser now so we say we are not returning to those dark days.

That is the reality on ground and that reality when placed side by side with the masses is 70% assured.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by Afamed: 9:57am On Aug 03, 2018
new2012:

If you have an iota of integrity you will attack directly not hide behind someone.. Don't be a lap dog
He has confronted you with elementary truth. Tell us the location of the ranch Buhari built in your state? Demagogue ,children of hate everywhere. We are here not for juicy appointment like your leaders in PDP. A nation that sees looting as miracle, political criminals as role model will see fighting corruption as witch hunts. We have PMB as our Presidential candidate come 2019, who is your Presidential candidate in PDP?

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by Butterflyle0: 9:57am On Aug 03, 2018
new2012:

Buhari dolt., buhari has not used up your senses, he has bought that of your future generation.

You can't be balanced because of the blindness created by your bias

The real you is now coming out Mr fake apolitical I don't care about APC or PDP odoriferous cretin.

Its clear you are irredeemably retàrded and alas you do not even know it

1 Like

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by maasoap(m): 9:58am On Aug 03, 2018
new2012:

It was propaganda a while ago.. Now you didn't deny him saying it.

Is your brain in the right sync with your mind?

The punches you're receiving from left and right are already affecting your cognitive ability.
Propaganda aspect as to do with the way you're attacking everyone of collecting money for taking side with PMB.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by maasoap(m): 10:00am On Aug 03, 2018
new2012:

So your foolishness is for free? Your inability to think right is for free? Then your foolishness is far greater than initially imagines.

You guys jump up like bees to a comment not sent to you and for free?

How dumb!

Public forum and national discuss ever meant anything to you? We can't be here reading your comments watching you spreading misinformation everywhere and keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by contigiency(m): 10:00am On Aug 03, 2018
Racoon:
It will not be easy but he will surely be unseated.Nothing good comes on a platter of gold.Dictatators have been unseated.The God that took care of Abacha for us is still on the throne.

Keep dreaming.
Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by new2012: 10:01am On Aug 03, 2018
Butterflyle0:

The reality is indeed all around us and that reality is that the Cripplers of Nigeria, the looters, those who have been denied access to the CBN the way and manner it used to be under that GEJ ATM with no pin code man are all now perched on one side while the true patriots and those representing true Nigerians are firmly on the other side.

CORRUPTION VS ANTICORRUPTION. and if memory serves we well, we all know how that turned out. Anti corruption won hands down.

Nigerians are no longer gullible like you. 16 Years of suffering and lies and deceipt by the PDP has been blown wide open and we are wiser now so we say we are not returning to those dark days.

That is the reality on ground and that reality when placed side by side with the masses is 70% assured.

16 so called years of suffering was under Nigerian politicians... Party was insignificant.. They switch whenever they feel like.

What did Buhari contribute in those 16 years? A talk? An NGO to do something? A business venture? Scholarships? No? He instead contested and was rejected at the polls.. When he eventually got in, he damned all expectations and bruised all promises. Then got dolts like you to defend him.

The ridiculous talks of corruption is appalling.. How many present day ApC were part of the 16 years PDP? Does it matter to you? No! You're blinded with Buhari.

Its waste of time schooling your kind.. You're are unbalanced.. You stick on the matra 'our thieves are better than your thieves'. The current crop of Nigerian politicians are all thieves but you are irredeemable because you can't discern your left hand from your right.
Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by new2012: 10:02am On Aug 03, 2018
maasoap:

Public forum and national discuss ever meant anything to you?

Dignity and integrity ever mean anything to you?
Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by Butterflyle0: 10:02am On Aug 03, 2018
Afamed:

He has confronted you with elementary truth. Tell us the location of the ranch Buhari built in your state? Demagogue ,children of hate everywhere. We are here not for juicy appointment like your leaders in PDP. A nation that sees looting as miracle, political criminals as role model will see fighting corruption as witch hunts. We have PMB as our Presidential candidate come 2019, who is your Presidential candidate in PDP?

Don't mind those lying deceivers called PDP and their vomited children of hate.

They initially claimed islamization and the petty dolts like that guy bought into it. Fast forward to 2018 see their presidential candidate list.

rev.Sule Lamido
rev.Bukola Saraki
rev.Tanimu Turaki
rev.Ahmed Makarfi
rev.Atiku Abubakar
rev.Aminu Tambuwal
rev.Rabiu Kwankwaso.
rev. Datti Baba-Ahmed
rev. Ibrahim Dankwambo

Now trimmed down to Reverend Rabiu Kwankwaso, Reverend Bukola Saraki and Reverend Aminu Tambuwal.

Maybe now these MUSLIMS are now no longer Muslims but are now REVERENDS who suddenly want to CHRISTIANIZE Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by new2012: 10:03am On Aug 03, 2018
maasoap:

The punches you're receiving from left and right are already affecting your cognitive ability.
Propaganda aspect as to do with the way you're attacking everyone of collecting money for taking side with PMB.

Punches from paid dolts? Punches from people whose future got mortgaged and brain got reprogrammed? Come in man you can do better.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by Afamed: 10:03am On Aug 03, 2018
maasoap:

Don't you know they are used to Juicy appointment as their Oga has said in their Papa deceiving Piking party? kindly ignore him.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by maasoap(m): 10:03am On Aug 03, 2018
new2012:

Dignity and integrity ever mean anything to you?

You should try and get yourself some slice of it because you need it.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 03, 2018
I like this man.
He is being truthful. Something that is hardly seen among Nigerian politicians.

If they have this mindset already, they will work roundtable to get it done.
Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by roomus(m): 10:04am On Aug 03, 2018
Buhari get balls abeg,nobody can say he's Buhari's godfather not babangida or obj or tinubu..Jonathan even said stuffs about cabals he cudnt deal with..To me we need buhari at least for 8yrs to clip the wings of all these looting cabals,so that another clean,vibrant intellectual,educated president can takeover and take us forward without cabal interference..
new2012:

Which integrity? Maybe as a person, probably. I school with this guy's kids in the UK.. Except maybe guys around him 'rub' on his kinds with their 'non integrity'.

Dude, integrity is not enough as a leader. You need balls of steel which both Buhari and Goodluck lacked.

PDP and APC are just platforms, the politician use any when it suits them- they dine and wine together.

While you argue and insult the those who don't support ur party

1 Like

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by new2012: 10:04am On Aug 03, 2018
Butterflyle0:

The real you is now coming out Mr fake apolitical I don't care about APC or PDP odoriferous cretin.

Its clear you are irredeemably retàrded and alas you do not even know it

Dude, don't change goal post.. The initial statement you quoted never mentioned party.. It was you who triggered that.

You don't know anything abt anything but the party folly embedded in your membrane.
Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by new2012: 10:06am On Aug 03, 2018
Afamed:

When did I mention anything abt PDP..

I see the BMC attack dogs are out to attack and call anyone not supporting them as PDP.. Both PDP and APC share the same ideologies..the politicians switch at will but as.sh.ole like you remain senseless no matter which party is there.
Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by Afamed: 10:07am On Aug 03, 2018
maasoap:

You should try and get yourself some slice of it because you need it.
Integrity doesn't matter to them as long as they are getting Juicy appointment, even if it's coming from Skeka. kindly ignore him

1 Like

Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by maasoap(m): 10:08am On Aug 03, 2018
new2012:

Punches from paid dolts? Punches from people whose future got mortgaged and brain got reprogrammed? Come in man you can do better.

Boring. Try another line.
Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by Butterflyle0: 10:08am On Aug 03, 2018
new2012:

Dude, don't change goal post.. The initial statement you quoted never mentioned party.. It was you who triggered that.

You don't know anything abt anything but the party folly embedded in your membrane.

Kindly go and take several seats. Your opinions have been noted and duelt discarded.

I just wasted precious time that would have yielded me good money on a doofus.
Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by new2012: 10:10am On Aug 03, 2018
Butterflyle0:

It has never been corruption vs anti corruption.. It has always been corruption vs corruption.. Its a case of our thieves are better than your thieves.. PDP, ApC are all filled with corrupt lots. The party u belong to either shield it or expose it.

Guess what, whether Buhari win or someone else win, the realities on ground won't change much.. The receiving end is filled with citizenry who don't now what they want and your kind who align to a side because of personal ethnic, religious and silly ideologies.
Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by Afamed: 10:10am On Aug 03, 2018
new2012:

When did I mention anything abt PDP..

I see the BMC attack dogs are out to attack and call anyone not supporting them as PDP.. Both PDP and APC share the same ideologies..the politicians switch at will but as.sh.ole like you remain senseless no matter which party is there.
Come clean and be proud of your agent once and for all. Tell us the location of the Ranch built by Buhari in your state or could that be another propaganda for the next general elections?
Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by new2012: 10:11am On Aug 03, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Kindkt go and take several seats. Your opinions have been noted and duelt discarded.

I just wasted precious time that would have yielded me good money on a doofus.

When u have nothing to say, u argue based on the political rubbish you've been fed.

Dude, u quoted me when I wasn't talking to you.. U need take several sits-stick to your advice thou senseless thing
Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by new2012: 10:12am On Aug 03, 2018
maasoap:

Boring. Try another line.

That you are foolish, its not another line.. Its how u were raised.
Re: 2019: Unseating Buhari Will Not Be Easy - R-APC Chairman Acknowledges by new2012: 10:12am On Aug 03, 2018
roomus:
Buhari get balls abeg,nobody can say he's Buhari's godfather not babangida or obj or tinubu..Jonathan even said stuffs about cabals he cudnt deal with..To me we need buhari at least for 8yrs to clip the wings of all these looting cabals,so that another clean,vibrant intellectual,educated president can takeover and take us forward without cabal interference..

How many e don clip?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari / Jonathan's Son-In-law, Godswill Edward, With Alimodu-Sheriff (Pics) / "We Are Igbos, But Denied Igbo Because Of Biafran War" Says Ikwerre Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.