Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,725 members, 7,862,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:48 PM

PDP Recalls Senators To Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Recalls Senators To Abuja (24899 Views)

Buhari Invites APC Senators To Villa Over Onnoghen’s Suspension / Buhari Moving To Bribe Senators To Avoid Impeachment - PDP / Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Recalls Senators To Abuja by Akpa133(m): 11:01am On Aug 03, 2018
SarakiBukola:
Saraki is going nowhere. He's likely the next Senate President.

I have never seen where lawmakers are so openly defiant of a President and show unwavering loyalty to the Senate President.

Right now, i can bet plenty of APC lawmakers are really PDP in disguise.

My predictions : Buhari would be re-elected, but Senate and House of Reps would be fully PDP. PMB would really hate his 2nd term

Mumu you even get sense small for to know that our president go win 2019 election

Re: PDP Recalls Senators To Abuja by SarakiBukola: 11:08am On Aug 03, 2018
Akpa133:
akpa133 to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother :

Mumu you even get sense small for to know that our president go win 2019 election

Ok. I agree
Re: PDP Recalls Senators To Abuja by GetCofOProperty: 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
The Political game and antics continues.

Check my signature below.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Queries Akeredolu For Working Against Party In National Assembly Election / Wike Disowns Suit Against Atiku's Candidacy / Senator Okpebholo Faces Jail Term As Group Petitions EFCC Over Naira Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.