Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Grace Can Be Wasted - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Grace Can Be Wasted (296 Views)

God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing / MFM Daily Devotional: I Shall Not Be Wasted – Pastor D.K. Olukoya / Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grace Can Be Wasted by jonatoye(m): 8:23am On Aug 03, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Grace can be Wasted

WORD FOR TODAY
It is not enough for grace to be made available it is another issue for it to be utilized. For grace to be useful, it must be matched with labour!!!
Scriptural Reference
"But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me." (1Corinthians 15:10 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our God over time has proven to be faithful in every facet of life. He is a righteous judge who rules in the affairs of men. He relates with all men based on certain measure of grace. Most people that failed in destiny did not fail because grace was not made available but because they didn't maximise the grace of God made available for them.

As for Apostle Paul, He said the grace of God over his life was not in vain. In the actual sense, there is no doubt in the fact that the grace of God was not in vain in His life because the impact He made is still obvious to us in this end time.

We cannot blame God for the level we find ourselves and various challenging situations we are, because He has played His part by making grace available for us base on our individual capacity through His word and various means. Our own part He will not play. When grace is made available for you, be mindful of the fact that it is time to work out His plans for your life.

Prayer Point:
Lord! Your grace will not be in vain in my life, empower me to play my role in becoming what you want me to be in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
There is a part you must play if you must be what God wants you to be !!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have a Graceful Friday!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

As You Watch This Powerful Prayer, You Will Be Free From Witchcraft Attack / Prophet Omotosho Meets Oni Of Ife / Delta State Youth Ministers Fire Revival Conference 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.