Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

MFM Daily Devotional: I Shall Not Be Wasted – Pastor D.K. Olukoya - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MFM Daily Devotional: I Shall Not Be Wasted – Pastor D.K. Olukoya (185 Views)

How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya / D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out / Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MFM Daily Devotional: I Shall Not Be Wasted – Pastor D.K. Olukoya by MzDammielite20(f): 7:08am On Aug 22, 2020
You can say no to wasters; and refuse to be wasted. One thing you must learn from today’s devotional is that you can actually determine what happens to you. When you say no, heaven will back you up.

Drama Minister, Seun Adejumobi Officially Weds Sweetheart | Photos

A professor was jailed for a rather pathetic reason. He appropriated the rice meant for distribution to people in his local government area to himself. When he was being taken to jail, he was protesting that it was a waste for the country to lock up a whole professor in the jail. But his problem really was impatience. He wanted to get rich quickly with minimum effort. In a related development, a British professor of surgery was pardoned when they discovered that he was an asset to the United Kingdom. He was in court on account of fighting with a woman in a pub under the influence of alcohol.

These wasters are the...

continue from https://www.thechristianfeed.net/2020/08/mfm-daily-devotional-i-shall-not-be.html

(1) (Reply)

Your Pastor Is Your Leader And Not Your Savior / Joel Osteen Devotional August 27 2020 / This Is To Clear The Blasphemous Conspiracy Creeping In That JESUS CHRIST Is Luc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.