Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,197 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

ESSIEN ANTIGHA DAVID OKU IS A THIEF - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ESSIEN ANTIGHA DAVID OKU IS A THIEF (446 Views)

David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers / Techgeek12 Is A Scammer And A Thief. You All Be Warned. / Hotels.ng Owner Mark Essien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ESSIEN ANTIGHA DAVID OKU IS A THIEF by ictjobber: 9:09am On Aug 03, 2018
Sometime around January i Bought an iPhone 7 plus from one EKANEM NSISONG DAVID aka ANTIGHA SAMMIE aka REIGNS OKU JR aka ESSIEN ANTIGHA OKU aka EKANEM NSISONG DAVID For 100k and on getting home i found out the phone was faulty so i contacted the young fellow to return it to him and collect my money back.

When I contacted him, the young fellow was very sober and apologetic. I never knew it was all just a facade to make me bring my guards down. The fella reassured me that he was going to refund me back my money but that he needed to repair and sell the phone first as he had already used the money i paid for the phone to settle his mother's hospital bill .. So i gave the baba the phone with my innocent mind. Since that day the baba number no dey go again grin

Here's what i know about him so far.
He was the director of information in the faculty of social sciences, university of Calabar in the year 2017

His names are
EKANEM NSISONG DAVID
ANTIGHA SAMMIE
REIGNS OKU JR
ESSIEN ANTIGHA OKU
EKANEM NSISONG DAVID

His phone number (no longer connects)

A ₦20,000 reward is being offered for anyone who may have information that will lead to his arrest.

Anyone with information that can assist the police in their investigation is requested to contact me directly on 081312 52 15 8

Re: ESSIEN ANTIGHA DAVID OKU IS A THIEF by ictjobber: 11:35am On Aug 03, 2018
Re: ESSIEN ANTIGHA DAVID OKU IS A THIEF by ictjobber: 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Which ICT Profession Has A Very Good Pay Worldwide? / Sweet Memory, White, Purple, And Lemon Colours Paints, Painters, Painting / Give Reviews Of Bad Places You Have Worked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.