Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,017 members, 7,821,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Sen.buruj Kashamu And Other Aspirants Awakens Ogun State Pdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen.buruj Kashamu And Other Aspirants Awakens Ogun State Pdp (310 Views)

Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP / Deputies Lose Out As Governors Anoint Other Aspirants As Successors / Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sen.buruj Kashamu And Other Aspirants Awakens Ogun State Pdp by arinspice(f): 10:31am On Aug 03, 2018
OBVIOUSLY, VICTORY IS OURS.

The respect and admiration I have towards the next Ogun state Governor in the person of Sen. Buruji Kashamu and the undeniable next MHR. Remo federal constituency in person of Hon. Engr. Omoba Adeola Ayoola Sosanwo replicated in a million fold after yesterday's movement when the whole Ogun state Especially Abeokuta and Sagamu stood still. The people has indeed expressed their love for these two great personalities by defying the rain to support their chosen ones. I believed with all hands on deck, this movement will end in praise.......no need for epistle even the blind could see who our next Governor and Rep( Remo federal constituency) is .

I Rep PDP
I Stand with Senator Buruji Kasamu
I Stand with Engr. Adeola Sosanwo

I am on the winning side....join us now, the more the merrier
PDP.......Power to the people
OMO ilu ooo.....oti sese
Sosanwo oooo....for Rep

(1) (Reply)

Confusion As APC Chieftain, Perekeme Richard Kpodo Accused Of Rape Arrives Court / Take Back Isolo. / Ekiti Election: Olusola’s Petition Will Strengthen Democracy, Says Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.