Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Who Wants To Invest? - Adverts (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Who Wants To Invest? (7895 Views)

Who Wants To Sell Liberty Reserve For N170? / Who Wants To Buy Paypal Dollar? Got Some To Sell. / Who Wants To Be An Internet Millionaire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Wants To Invest? by amyliajane(f): 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2010
let me introduce to you for no cost at all how and where you can invest as low as N15,000 and making N36,000 in a monthly basis for three months period. This company pays you N21, 000 in cash or straight to you bank account, N15,000 re-registers you into the next month and you earn over and over again with just your one time investment of N15,000. Isn’t that great!

You are not networking or introducing anybody or even selling anything. You can even have more slots to make more money faster. This is guaranteed! And don't miss this opportunity because of past experiences because this is real. Contact me now on 08023138853/07035747751
Come over to the office at 24/25 borokini plaza, jakande estate gate, oke-afa ejigbo Lagos or give me a call if outside lagos. 07035747751

Am yet to receive a response on my payment from this lady as she no longer takes her calls and has refused to reply to my mails. Nairalanders pls beware, cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Who Wants To Invest? by Recardo(m): 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2010
i've benn following them also.
Re: Who Wants To Invest? by amyliajane(f): 2:59pm On Aug 24, 2010
@recardo, which of them are u talking about.
Re: Who Wants To Invest? by Recardo(m): 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2010
shocked
Re: Who Wants To Invest? by amyliajane(f): 5:12pm On Aug 24, 2010
@recardo, this is a case of once bitten twice shy, venturing into all these investments again is something one has to be careful of no matter how promising and enticing it is, not after what this nwangap lady by name patricia ububa did to me. Even ladies, God help us.

1 Like

Re: Who Wants To Invest? by jamace(m): 5:29pm On Aug 24, 2010
the former investment. I have a lead to make $3,500 in 7 days. its good to be true but its real, well for the determined people.
You can call this guy Promise on 08160164718 and he will tell you whats up

Hu?  Which promise? The one who swindled JAMBITES in the Education Section of this Nairaland Forum or another one?

Read about promisee here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-445834.192.html

@ amyliajane, run for your life. Dupes are trying to lure you into their den.
Re: Who Wants To Invest? by Recardo(m): 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2010
jamace:

Hu?  Which promise? The one who swindled JAMBITES in the Education Section of this Nairaland Forum or another one?

Read about promisee here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-445834.192.html

@ amyliajane, run for your life. Dupes are trying to lure you into their den.
Anupam Not everyone on planet earth is a nairalander. Too much nairaland can make you go crazy grin grin grin
Re: Who Wants To Invest? by olinto: 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2010
i am interested pls laoluskilanko@yahoo.com
Re: Who Wants To Invest? by olinto: 10:38pm On Aug 24, 2010
i am interested laoluskilanko@yahoo.com
Re: Who Wants To Invest? by Mobinga: 10:48pm On Aug 24, 2010
Recardo:

the former investment. I have a lead to make $3,500 in 7 days. its good to be true but its real, well for the determined people. You can call this guy Promise on 08160164718 and he will tell you whats up.

phucking scammer!!

dey neva learn angry angry
Re: Who Wants To Invest? by expound: 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2010
pls mine is expound.david1@gmail.com
Re: Who Wants To Invest? by CareTaker1(m): 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2010
Is it too late already?

Abeg i dey interested

my email is mutualbenefits@yahoo.com
Re: Who Wants To Invest? by larryhomie(m): 12:19am On Aug 26, 2010
naija is finished. We can make it better though cos there is still hope
Re: Who Wants To Invest? by larryhomie(m): 12:20am On Aug 26, 2010
larryhomie:

naija is finished. We can make it better though cos there is still hope

Sorry for that comment, was menat for another topic. Check out the websites below to define your income
Re: Who Wants To Invest? by dquest(m): 9:09am On Aug 26, 2010
Please forward the details to me
dquest_360@yahoo.com
Re: Who Wants To Invest? by soloyede1: 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2010
im interested ben.oluwaseyi@yahoo.com
Re: Who Wants To Invest? by chriscross(m): 5:58am On Aug 28, 2010
email: chriscrossy2k@yahoo.com
Re: Who Wants To Invest? by Ltrust(m): 5:42pm On Aug 28, 2010
Printing Recharge card from home is reliable & profitable. Get your Guide, Manuals,boxes,Software, Cheapest dealers for Pin purchases & contacts, other ways to print, where to leverage to sell on the internet etc/07033097160. So willing to see you through.
Re: Who Wants To Invest? by salimorte(f): 8:26am On Aug 29, 2010
Well everyone wants to make money to support existing business or starting one. I can show you a very smart way you can achieve that. You can check the website in my signature below to get more info.
Re: Who Wants To Invest? by Joe50(m): 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2010
i am making my cool money by investing with this site, guys this is real. http://best-traders.webs.com/ they don't joke with payment when due time. i earn my cool cash from this site.
Re: Who Wants To Invest? by Joe50(m): 7:30pm On Aug 29, 2010
i am making my cool money by investing with this site, guys this is real. www. best-traders. webs. com / they don't joke with payment when due time. i earn my cool cash from this site.
Re: Who Wants To Invest? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2010
email me at omoyola@gmail.com
Re: Who Wants To Invest? by gold22z: 10:25am On Sep 02, 2010
Am interested: eenweazu@yahoo.com
Re: Who Wants To Invest? by havidworld: 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2010
BE A BUSINESS OWNER TODAY

Visit www.havidworld.com to start a free business.

This is the best thing that has ever happened in Nigeria.

Note: Use internet explorer Browser to view

Re: Who Wants To Invest? by seun111: 1:13am On Sep 04, 2010
i am also interested, pls send me the details, my e-mail is oluwaseun_fapohunda@yahoo.com
Re: Who Wants To Invest? by Nobody: 1:53am On Sep 04, 2010
NAIRA INVESTMENT IS A BIG SCAM
I'L LIKE YOU TO GOOGLE OUT THEIR NAME AND YOU WILL SEE ALL SORT OF BAD COMMENTS ABOUT THEM
CHECK NAIRA INVESTMENT SCAM OR PRIDELAND SCAM AND READ FOR YOURSELF
THEY HAVE SCAMMED A LOT OF PEOPLE OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY IN THE PAST FEW MONTHS
AND THEY REFUSED TO PAY THEM BACK A DIME INSTEAD SENT SOME STUPID TEXT MESSAGES TELLING US THAT WE COULD NO LONGER GET OUT MONEY OR CAPITAL BACK[b][/b][/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]

WATCH OUT
THEY MAY PAY U THE FIRST, SECOND AND EVEN THIRD PAYMENT AND THAT IS ALL
I WONDER WHY EFCC HAVE NOT CLOSED DOWN THIS SCAMMERS
PLEASE PRIDELAND AND NAIRA INVESTMENT IS A SCAM

DONT SAY I DIDINT WARN YOU ALL
CHECK THEM OUT ON GOOGLE AND READ FOR YOUR SELF COMMENTS ABOUT THEM BEFORE U INVEST
THEY DECEIVE PEOPLE WITH THEIR STUPID WEBSITES AND ALL THE JAMBOREES ARE TO SCAM UN SUSPECTING INVESTORS

WATCHOUT!!!!
D
Re: Who Wants To Invest? by Nobody: 2:20am On Sep 04, 2010
HELLO FELLOW FORUMITES
I INVESTED WITH PRIDELAND NAIRA INVESTMENT SOMETIMES LAST TWO MONTHS AND ACTUALLY COLLECTED MY FIRST THREE CASH
INVESTED 50K AND ACCORDING TO THEIR PLAN, I WILL RECEIVE 16K EVERY 4 DAYS
I RECEIVED MY 16K THREE TIMES AND WITHIN THAT PERIOD, I WAS HAPPY COS THEY SEND MAKE EXTENSIVE USE OF BUKL SMS IN THEIR OPERATION
I EVEN INTRODUCED MY SISTERS AND FRIENDS IN TO THE PROGRAMME PRIMISING THEM HEAVEN AND EARTH
AFTER MY THIRD PAYMENT ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY WENT OFFLINE
THEIR NUMBER 07038092743 WAS SWITCHED OFF FOR MORE THAT 3 WEEKS
LOTS OF GUYS WENT TO THEIR OFFICE AT PORT HARCOURT AND SAID THAT THE OFFICE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN A DESERTED BUILDING WITH ITEMS NOT WORTH 20K
AFTER 3 WEEKS OF SILENCE THEY THEN START SENDING THEIR USUAL RUBISH TEXT MESSAGES THAT THEY ARE BACK
THEY TOLD US THAT THEY WONT BE PAYING US OUR MONEY AGAIN AS IT IS GONE
HONESTLY I WAS ALREADY CALCULATING MY MONEY BEFORE END OF THE YEAR COS I ACTUALLY PUT ANOTHER 100K INTO THEIR ACCOUNT
THEY WERE USING GTBANK ACCOUNT BEFORE THEY CHANGED TO FIRSTBANK. ALL EFFORTS TO COLLECT OUT CAPITAL PROVED ABORTIVE
I DONT WANT U TO GET SCAMMED LIKE I HAD BEEN AND MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS WHOM I BROUGHT IN
PLEASE THINK SMART BEFORE YOU INVEST WITH PRIDELAND GSMCARDSONLINE NAIRAINVESTMENT. THEY ARE THIEVES AND THE POSTER SHOULD BE IGNORED
Re: Who Wants To Invest? by Godson22: 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2010
i am interested pls can u send it to me on 07063538199 or sleak_dx@yahoo.com
thanks grin
Re: Who Wants To Invest? by PRETTYBOY2(m): 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2010
hey sis, hi. pls could u kindly send me d info malcolmadoks@yahoo.com
Re: Who Wants To Invest? by Ltrust(m): 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2010
Recharge Card Printing is a Reliable Business I will advise a wise person to start-up. It is a fast selling business- Only satchet pure water business sells faster. We can help you with a Guide, Manuals, boxes, Software, Cheapest places to buy pin at the cheapest rates here in Nigeria[Updated information for 2010], where to sell Online & Marketing strategies, other ways to print without software etcetera etcetera.07033097160. Have a wonderful time ahead.
Re: Who Wants To Invest? by konath9(m): 5:38pm On Apr 08, 2011
hi, am interested in this offer; my email is

konath9@gmail.com
Re: Who Wants To Invest? by okechukwu3: 8:03am On Apr 30, 2011
Intersted in any genuine business,if u have one let me in.Details of recharge card printing business needed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sell Your Itune Gift Card Or Amazon Gift Card To US Instant Payment / Painting And Decoration / Get Rid Of Stubborn Pimples, Acne Within 12 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.