Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:23 AM

New Photos Of Dangote’s Son-in-law, Jamil Abubakar’s Babymama, Irene And His Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photos Of Dangote’s Son-in-law, Jamil Abubakar’s Babymama, Irene And His Son (1279 Views)

Swankyjerry Styled Jamil Abubakar As He Weds Fatima Dangote / Is Juliet Ibrahim Jamil Abubakar's Ex? Warned To Stay Off Fatima Dangote's Hubby / Genevieve Nnaji Stuns At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Photos Of Dangote’s Son-in-law, Jamil Abubakar’s Babymama, Irene And His Son by faithyguy: 11:26am On Aug 03, 2018
Jamil Abubakar who married the eldest daughter of the richest black man on earth, Aliko Dangote. The wedding was attending by almost all the senators in Nigeria and Legislators from the house of reps and also Bill Gates was the chairman at the wedding, all that did not stop the son of the former corrupt IG of police Ibrahim Abubakar from sleeping out with his girlfriend, Irene while he was dating and engaged to Dangote’s daughter, Fatima Dangote.

www.iroizblog.ml/new-photos-of-dangotes-son-in-law-jamil-abubakars-babymama-irene-and-his-son/

Re: New Photos Of Dangote’s Son-in-law, Jamil Abubakar’s Babymama, Irene And His Son by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
Lol Jamil photocopy anyway I hope you all settle amicably what ever happened to DNA ....I don't think you do lose anything admiting your son ,don't worry Fatima would understand,so you don't end up with a different person imitating your son...Trust me I have been there.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video Of Bobrisky Twerking In Big Ass As He Threatens Wives Of Lagos Guys / Kwesi Arthur Look Alike Found In Kumasi / [photos] Bobrisky Reveals That He Sleeps With Men For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.