Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Lagos Egis Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos Egis Recruitment (4907 Views)

Latest Lagos State Recruitment (egis) / Lagos State Government Egis Recruitment / The Lagos Egis Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Egis Recruitment by smithy88: 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
Congratulations saw mine too

1 Like

Re: Lagos Egis Recruitment by salvo583: 6:32am On Oct 30, 2018
I guess everyone was sent a spam message. What's the difference between the First test and this?
Re: Lagos Egis Recruitment by swiftkenny(m): 7:44am On Oct 30, 2018
seem the previous test was cancelled...
Re: Lagos Egis Recruitment by yembabs231(m): 1:23pm On Oct 31, 2018
swiftkenny:

Some didn't get the message, I don't think is for everybody
Re: Lagos Egis Recruitment by Dostor: 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2018
First test wasn't cancelled, d message was sent to successful applicants, dt was y u av bin congratulated on d msg
swiftkenny:
Re: Lagos Egis Recruitment by Cbliz(m): 4:26pm On Oct 31, 2018
For those that did not get the message, check your spam. I saw mine in my spam like a week ago and I later got a second one a few days back. Though, I doubt if I will be coming. It's a contract job and I heard the salary is about 70k. Also, why write an exam two times at the same venue? It doesn't make sense to me. Wish you all success.
Re: Lagos Egis Recruitment by swiftkenny(m): 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2018
Dostor:
First test wasn't cancelled, d message was sent to successful applicants, dt was y u av bin congratulated on d msg

okay
Re: Lagos Egis Recruitment by salvo583: 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
I even heard it will be around 50k and it last for 3 months.
I see no point in writing same CBT at the same venue. I guess there was a database result error
Re: Lagos Egis Recruitment by swiftkenny(m): 10:20pm On Oct 31, 2018
salvo583:
I see no point in writing same CBT at the same venue. I guess there was a database result error

I knew something went wrong with the last test we did.
Re: Lagos Egis Recruitment by salvo583: 7:27am On Nov 01, 2018
CBT results doesn't take a long time before you get to see the results. It shows how unserious this people are,not even a mail since August to clarify their fuckups
Re: Lagos Egis Recruitment by Benjixc112: 7:35am On Nov 01, 2018
Cbliz:
For those that did not get the message, check your spam. I saw mine in my spam like a week ago and I later got a second one a few days back. Though, I doubt if I will be coming. It's a contract job and I heard the salary is about 70k. Also, why write an exam two times at the same venue? It doesn't make sense to me. Wish you all success.

That's very true. ... Been long coming. Some of us already got permanent jobs why come now to invite us again.....congrats and success though to the ones writing. After the long wait
Re: Lagos Egis Recruitment by bigzary2016: 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
salvo583:

It's a new stage entirely.
The first test was a computer based test while at this particular stage it's a "computer practice test"
Re: Lagos Egis Recruitment by daceo1(m): 7:58am On Nov 03, 2018
bigzary2016:

It's a new stage entirely.
The first test was a computer based test while at this particular stage it's a "computer practice test"

its a cbt test, i think most pple gt d mail, the crowd will be much, all d best to everyone writing
Re: Lagos Egis Recruitment by salvo583: 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2018
Most people who wrote the first test got an invite. Many might have just decided to boycott the test since it's a temporary job and some have gotten a permanent job.
It doesn't make sense hearing from an organisation 3 months after you wrote the exams. I wonder who is an admission seeker here
Re: Lagos Egis Recruitment by salvo583: 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2018
Most people who wrote the First test were invited.There were handful number of people who didn't write the first test and they got an invite for the second stage�. Success to those people who wrote the computer appreciation test(Microsoft office test)
Re: Lagos Egis Recruitment by daceo1(m): 1:25pm On Nov 04, 2018
salvo583:
Most people who wrote the First test were invited.There were handful number of people who didn't write the first test and they got an invite for the second stage�. Success to those people who wrote the computer appreciation test(Microsoft office test)

how was d test
Re: Lagos Egis Recruitment by salvo583: 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2018
daceo1:

how was d test
It was normal
Re: Lagos Egis Recruitment by yembabs231(m): 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2018
Any update from this people after the last test?
Re: Lagos Egis Recruitment by swiftkenny(m): 12:14am On Nov 13, 2018
Oral interview on Friday at Alausa
Re: Lagos Egis Recruitment by yembabs231(m): 9:24am On Nov 13, 2018
Can anyone share with me here, the questions they asked in the last test, NOT about the MS word and Excel, i mean the other ones.
Re: Lagos Egis Recruitment by Oceemo(m): 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2018
Just got an invite for oral test on Thursday. Anybody with me on that.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Egis Recruitment by yembabs231(m): 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
Oceemo:
Just got an invite for oral test on Thursday. Anybody with me on that.

same here, 9:30 on Thursday
Re: Lagos Egis Recruitment by yembabs231(m): 8:41am On Nov 14, 2018
Please let's help ourselves, what and what should we be expecting for this interview?
Re: Lagos Egis Recruitment by Iambaj: 9:29am On Nov 14, 2018
I think it would a panelist session where ones documents would be sighted and questions would be drawn from what is presented.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Egis Recruitment by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
I am slated for an oral interview on Friday 11:30pm.
Concerning the interview, i believe certificate verification is what they are mainly gonna do, but put it in mind too to learn about the position u applied for as well as lagos land tenure system (remember it came out in both the 1st and 2nd test). Plus u can also find out a out principal officers of the lagos survey office.
Re: Lagos Egis Recruitment by Orlahmeelaycon(m): 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2018
For does that went for the eGIS oral based test, batch 9am-9:30am, pls wat was the likely questions asked.
Re: Lagos Egis Recruitment by swiftkenny(m): 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
Abeg oooo... make ona help us oooo
Re: Lagos Egis Recruitment by yembabs231(m): 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2018
Those that went for there own interview today, how was it?
Re: Lagos Egis Recruitment by Oceemo(m): 8:14am On Nov 22, 2018
Thought this people said we will hear from them before this week runs out
Re: Lagos Egis Recruitment by yembabs231(m): 10:56am On Nov 22, 2018
Oceemo:
Thought this people said we will hear from them before this week runs out

They said on or before Friday

1 Like

Re: Lagos Egis Recruitment by yembabs231(m): 12:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
And today is Friday, any update from anybody?
Re: Lagos Egis Recruitment by Oceemo(m): 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
Nothing on my ends pls let's keep ourselves informed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Starling Bank Test Result / Nnpc Recruitment Website Has Moved / Top 12 Nigerian Companies To Work In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.