Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,924 members, 7,814,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) (81596 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Wealth, A Yahoo Boy In Port Harcourt (Photo) / Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo / How Pastor ThankGod Abam Was Shot Dead By Assassins Pretending To Be Vigilante (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2018
bettercreature:
That is why we must not judge maybe he got what he soweth who knows
or he fok another person wife
Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
See in head like yarm.good for him,most of this frauster called pastors are the main problems of this country nigerian.
Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by felixawe(m): 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
What a wicked world...the wicked must not go unpunished. For we shall surely give account and be judged and be rewarded according to our deeds wether good or evil#MakePeaceNotWar
Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
Daddy freezer is the culprit
Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by bettercreature(m): 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
Shampoo77:

He is a complete con man.. I know him way back when he use to base in PH. He will come to warri and defraud men and women, sleep with people's wives, then he will not be up to 25 years or so, he did so much evil to the extent that churches were rejecting him to come and minister as guest minister. He duped people of their land, houses, cars. Who knows may be those he depued or defrauded may be responsible for this. Well I pray he repented genuinely before he died. RIP.
notoriousbabe:
or he fok another person wife
Those business men can not be trusted majority are fraud.
Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by jodeci(m): 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Daddy freezer is the culprit

Be careful of what you write oh! or at least be sure,you maybe called to question,don't think you are not traceable.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
Firefire:
so much insecurity across the country under the Dullardiho.

RIP MOG.
SO IT WAS ELDORADO WHEN THE CLUELESS ONE WAS THERE?
Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
jodeci:

Be careful of what you write oh! or at least be sure,you maybe called to question,don't think you are not traceable.

Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by KanwuliaExtra: 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2018
This wan na pastor? undecided
Ololololoooooooo. . . .
End Of DAYS pastor.

Anyhoo. . . His “GOD” has called him to a highe office. grin
Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Reelmii: 4:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
onowu ana... I can hear the sound of the acient ikoro, a strong tree has falling
Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by obajay: 4:13pm On Aug 03, 2018
Let us just say hot lead is no respecter of anybody. Àtupa o si riran ridi ara re looto.
Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Ama80(f): 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
Evil man.rot in hell fr using God's name to dupe people
Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
Rest in peace kiss
Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by kjhova(m): 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
sKeetz:
So Yahweh couldn't inform him of the impending doom even with the personal relationship he has with him?

Come on man! A human being got murdered and this is all you can conjure up your mind?

1 Like

Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by BIXYBABE: 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
BabaDem:
Abuja based ! what now took him to PH na?.. RIP Prophet

If you can create a website, hit me up on WhatsApp' +234 8139717957
So u never travelled out of where u based to other state.
Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by cytell56: 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
Bhelamblog:
General Overseer of Intercessory Prayer Ministry Prophet ThankGod Abam aka The Commander, Onowu 1 has died after been shot by Unknown Gunmen in Rivers state.

We are yet to get full Details, But According to reports the Abuja Based Pastor was shot yesterday while he was in Port Harcourt for an Event, he
was in his Port Harcourt resident before been attacked by Gunmen..His Child Dedication was also fixed for this Sunday, before HIS Untimely death.

Loved ones of the Pastor has been paying Tribute to the Man of God. May His Soul Rest in peace.
See below!

From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/popular-abuja-based-pastor-shot-and.html

So sad!!!
Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by omooba969(m): 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
ritylove:
may the wicked never go unpunished

So how do you cope that PH?
Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Ama80(f): 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
Shampoo77:

He is a complete con man.. I know him way back when he use to base in PH. He will come to warri and defraud men and women, sleep with people's wives, then he will not be up to 25 years or so, he did so much evil to the extent that churches were rejecting him to come and minister as guest minister. He duped people of their land, houses, cars. Who knows may be those he depued or defrauded may be responsible for this. Well I pray he repented genuinely before he died. RIP.
Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Amumaigwe: 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
Ama80:
Evil man.rot in hell fr using God's name to dupe people

Are you sure? Any tangible proof? Judge not....
Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by sKeetz(m): 4:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
kjhova:

Come on man! A human being got murdered and this is all you can conjure up your mind?

People get murdered all the time, it's part of the world we live in. Get over it.
Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
This is someone I supposed to meet on Saturday .
Oh no , what a world.
RIP sir.
Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by movetoca: 4:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
jayson87:
Chaiiii.... Port Harcourt is the unsafest destination any Nigerian can ever think of
Leave Port Harcourt out of this. No place in Nigeria is safe. Stop painting PH black abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by hatedisplace: 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
Austema:
It is more than a shithole country
there is no where in d world where people don't get shot, even the one you are trying to run to. #NOWHEREisSAFE
Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by bluefilm: 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
Something about him reminds me of FFK.
Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
"e dey pain u?" done die...
So sad... He used to sponsor our street football back then.. May his soul Rest Easy!!!
Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by waistbead: 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
jodeci:
He stepped on many toes both in PHC and Abuja,don't be surprise his assailants may have trailed him from Abuja.

He has unpleasant history in Rumunduru/Rumuowhara where he started his ministry.

Quite a long story.

Bro u go live long u know d dude Wella.One of his assistant yahoo pastor then in Rumunduru is a Go now in Eliohani.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by 3verblazing(m): 4:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
Why does this remind of "Oguefiii Ozorrrrrr Nnamaanii, your Time is up! " anyway RIP..

See my signature
Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by banio: 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
RIP
Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by gaby(m): 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2018
Kai....this guy ooo...him poster dey always litter everywhere for Abuja...wonder what must have warranted this.

R.I.P man..

click on my siggy to read about the Irregular Migrants story of perils, triumphs and karma.
Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by mosesjida(m): 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
Were is d pastor cause d guy m seeing here is a real gee guy #rocking_designer
Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by histemple: 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
tayo4ng:
His time has come, No hiding place for the wicked RIP

Seems you know him too well?
Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by PastorandMentor(m): 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
I know him. Oh my God. This world.
See why people should focus more on adding value than defrauding others in the name of church?
Reading through the comments I just feel sorry for him. I hope he truly accepted Jesus?
Small world.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) / Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) / Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.