Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) (81594 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Wealth, A Yahoo Boy In Port Harcourt (Photo) / Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo / How Pastor ThankGod Abam Was Shot Dead By Assassins Pretending To Be Vigilante (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by umarshehu58(m): 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
altereg0:

Have you taken that substance again? Fhool
E pain am tongue
Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by PointZerom: 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
sKeetz:
So Yahweh couldn't inform him of the impending doom even with the personal relationship he has with him?

The ability to talk does not make you intelligent.

It is one thing for God to reveal danger to us through dreams and revelations and another thing for us to work on what God revealed to us.
Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Joniboi(m): 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lenadiva:
This is someone I supposed to meet on Saturday .
Oh no , what a world.
RIP sir.
ThankGod you never met him. He would have just slept with you for nothing.

6 Likes

Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by newdawn2017(f): 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
gaby:

I'm not sure you've had a personal encounter with much of the Jews, especially the orthodox ones, you'd e appalled at their disdain and hatred for anyone who isnt like them, most especilly the black.

Had a terrible experience with one on the train from Brussels to Paris, I did show the idiot shege sha....

Click on my siggy for the Irregular Migrants story of perils, triumphs and karma, Doing a promo tomorrow for a freed read on okadabooks...
when I wrote Jw, I meant Jehovah's witnesses

2 Likes

Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Joniboi(m): 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
Chrisjordan2015:
Sad death. Remember how this man made my family give him over 6 million and a new toyota 2008 corolla(meant to be my car) in 2014. He said 'empty your account' as i just watched and silently questioned whether he was a true prophet.
It was an eye opener and each time i think of it I wonder how we were that gullible. Anyways, I just hope he changed before his demise. My condolences to his family.
You know this man very well. He swindled i and my Sis over 500k in 2010 when he was much younger. I just felt he was not a true man of God, he uses occultic powers to hypnotize people. I just hope he repented but i doubt if he did cos he won't have been killed if he didn't step on toes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by maxiuc(m): 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
I know this guy

He once has his constructed temporary with canopy under high-tension lines at FHA junction lugbe Abuja

So much controversies about you

Rip Man of God
Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by gaby(m): 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2018
newdawn2017:
when I wrote Jw, I meant Jehovah's witnesses

Oooouchh my bad sis....pardon my ignorance please...apologies
Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by gaby(m): 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
maxiuc:
I know this guy

He once has his constructed temporary with canopy under high-tension lines at FHA junction lugbe Abuja

So much controversies about you

Rip Man of God

hahahhaha...you still calling him a man of God kwa...
Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Mrtitanic(m): 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2018
ritylove:
may the wicked never go unpunished
please check ur inbox
Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by maxiuc(m): 10:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
Sparkle777:
Am actually not surprised, his downfall was quite rapid. So many tales of evils perpetuated by him,he got even to the former Head of State family. He duped, lied,jazzed etc.
Despite all the money,he had no permanent site. From Women Dev Centre to one dingy place in Lugbe which was demolished. It was always an eyesore driving pass his church and seeing few members worshipping in the sun. He left that place to a Sec Sch class,so embarrassing. Not surprised at all. Ppl,don't be this man.
you are right it was because of him FHA taskforce demolished other churches under the high-tension lines .....

1 Like

Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 10:13pm On Aug 03, 2018
I can't believe this that, thankGod Abam is dead
Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by maxiuc(m): 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
gaby:

hahahhaha...you still calling him a man of God kwa...
baba how far na how we go do na at least let me Accord him the last respect

Choi karma bad ooooo
Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by greatefa1011(m): 10:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
imran147:
RIP PASTOR.....MAY GOD REVEAL those that have hands in YOUR KILLING

Portharcourt and crime is like 5 n 6. too much.
Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by gaby(m): 10:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
maxiuc:
baba how far na how we go do na at least let me Accord him the last respect

Choi karma bad ooooo

I feel you my brother
Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by BabaDem(m): 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
BIXYBABE:
So u never travelled out of where u based to other state.
grin
BIXYBABE:
So u never travelled out of where u based to other state.
Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
Joniboi:
ThankGod you never met him. He would have just slept with you for nothing.
Did I told you that I'm going there for sex tourism
Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by newdawn2017(f): 10:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
gaby:

Oooouchh my bad sis....pardon my ignorance please...apologies
its OK my darling.

1 Like

Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by gaby(m): 10:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
newdawn2017:
its OK my darling.

Ok darling.. grin
Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by brojoshua: 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
I hope he didn't die as a false pastor or general overseer, otherwise he should visit his colleagues in the torment of the wicked.
How let the murderers be caught and prosecuted and punished according to the laws of murder or of Nigeria
Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Soteriahascome: 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
Just negodu the kinda testimony people re giving about a supposed man of God.

Maka ego nke ụwa.

So many fake outta there... God forgive us

WHAT WILL THEY SAY AFTER YOUR DEATH

3 Likes

Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by waistbead: 11:15pm On Aug 03, 2018
[quote author=Joniboi post=69965106] You know this man very well. He swindled i and my Sis over 500k in 2010 when he was much younger. I just felt he was not a true man of God, he uses occultic powers to hypnotize people. I just hope he repented but i doubt if he did cos he won't have been killed if he didn't step on toes.[/quote

I recollect how Mr C,using his son of the soil aura to clear some initial hurdles when he started his church in Rumuduru .He did not give Mr C his due they were in it together. But when the going became good, the fake prophet began to show the typical Nija mentality of greed. I know Mr Can with his assertive nature, couple with the fact that he has seen how lucrative church business is, the break up was inevitable..
Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by waistbead: 11:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
Sparkle777:
Am actually not surprised, his downfall was quite rapid. So many tales of evils perpetuated by him,he got even to the former Head of State family. He duped, lied,jazzed etc.
Despite all the money,he had no permanent site. From Women Dev Centre to one dingy place in Lugbe which was demolished. It was always an eyesore driving pass his church and seeing few members worshipping in the sun. He left that place to a Sec Sch class,so embarrassing. Not surprised at all. Ppl,don't be this man.

I remember vividly the day, month and year he and Mr C went to aso rock to see GEJ..My Sister saw him in a hotel in town(port Harcourt) with girls recently.. Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Primesky(m): 12:36am On Aug 04, 2018
Oh no! He was my chapel prefect in secondary school.

There will be a day of reckoning for all mankind. Nothing shall remain hidden. May God strengthen his wife and children.
Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by GGirll: 12:37am On Aug 04, 2018
bedspread:
SUDDEN DEATH......SUDDEN GLORY.. if he died Having JESUS CHRIST....

If He didn't...na GOBE...

Having JESUS CHRIST is Gain..
In Life and in death, its Gain..
GET THE KING of Kings Now!!

May GOD Comfort the Family....

I JUST LIKE YOUR QUOTES ANY DAY ANY TIME BRO GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Chrisjordan2015(m): 1:20am On Aug 04, 2018
Joniboi:
You know this man very well. He swindled i and my Sis over 500k in 2010 when he was much younger. I just felt he was not a true man of God, he uses occultic powers to hypnotize people. I just hope he repented but i doubt if he did cos he won't have been killed if he didn't step on toes.

Exactly. He might have stepped on some toes. There are people that can even kill for N500.
Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Sparkle777(f): 2:08am On Aug 04, 2018
maxiuc:
you are right it was because of him FHA taskforce demolished other churches under the high-tension lines .....

No wonder, we tot as much cos that place have never been touched. It was shocking the way and manner it was suddenly demolished.
Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by naijacentric(m): 2:12am On Aug 04, 2018
umarshehu58:
Ipob again
mumu

1 Like

Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by umarshehu58(m): 5:55am On Aug 04, 2018
naijacentric:
mumu
E pain am tongue grin
Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 04, 2018
98% of these business pastor's are into all manners of crime.!!

Could even be some of his actors he refused to pay that retired him..!!

Won't say much, last time I comment from my heart regarding pastor's,church and their dubiouse ways, i got banned for a day...! Don't know if their business enterprise extend to this place..!!
Peace..!!!
Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by paddyofboss(m): 7:36am On Aug 04, 2018
Lenadiva:
This is someone I supposed to meet on Saturday .
Oh no , what a world.
RIP sir.
Eheeeeen tell us more
Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by naijacentric(m): 7:43am On Aug 04, 2018
umarshehu58:

E pain am tongue grin
ur payan dia
Re: Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) by ApostleNduBiz: 8:31am On Aug 04, 2018
queengift:
I knew this prophet when he was younger, then I was in Absu, he disappointed my fellowship when they invited him for a programme.
RIP

If you can't cough out millions to foot his bill,just forget about inviting him.So many Pastors who wanted to use his participation in their crusades to announce their churches and boost membership can even take loans just to make 'Prophet' ThankGod Abam attend their crusades.

I have attended some of his programs and i keep doubting his authenticity.Because a true man of God is supposed to use his divine gifts to glorify God and win souls.Rather,you will see him calling himself 'The Commanding Commander' ,boasting and taking all the glory for his so called 'prophecies'.Instead of having mercy and compassion on his attendees who must have gone through a lot to come for crusades so as to seek divine intervention in their matters,he will extort them further by 'commanding' them to empty their accounts,donate their cars,houses,etc.

There are so many of these 'Prophets' who don't preach salvation these days.I hear they go to Aba,Abia State or Ghana to acquire powers to be able to call GSM numbers,bank account balances and to perfectly describe people's conditions.They behave like herbalists who do cash and carry miracle/magic.That is why their churches never experience growth because no serious christian who desires spiritual growth will be a full member of such churches.These 'Prophets' churches only survive on organizing crusades frequently where they display 'arranged miracles' and display of magic.I also hear they sleep with women to renew their occultic powers and part of the prices they pay for the powers they acquire is that they never have a befitting permanent site despite all the heavy extortions from members.They keep moving their churches from one location to the other like herdsmen move their cattle from one place to the other seeking greener pasture.

There was this 'Prophet' in Abuja who gave a prophecy of winning a multi-million naira contract to a crusade attendee.He even went further and gave a deadline that if the prophecy does not come to pass by so so date that he will drop his bible and disown God and that people should know that he's fake but that for the prophecy to come to pass the man must drop his car.The businessman complied but didn't see manifestations several months after.He went to the Police to recover his car from the 'Prophet'.Concerning 'Prophet' ThankGod Abam,not so many people may like the idea of using the Police to seek justice and may resort to violence to square the records.

I have been a victim,pursuing 'prophets' and 'prophecies' and loosing money until i came to my senses.I have achieved a lot (spiritually and physically) by reading the bible daily,making my daily scriptural declarations,praying and fasting on my own and the results are evident for all to see making me less dependent on Pastors for spiritual help.I encourage all to do the same cause Jesus Christ has given us direct access to God.God,as a caring and loving father, loves to hear from us his children directly rather than through mediums.

Together,we can send these 'fake prophets' bringing shame to the name of Christ out of business.

21 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) / Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) / Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.