Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,433 members, 7,954,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:57 AM

How To Start A Pure Water Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Pure Water Business In Nigeria (430 Views)

My Experience As A Pure Water Factory Worker / How To Start Pure Water Business In Nigeria(free Report) / What Is The Price Of Pure Water Nylon And Print (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Pure Water Business In Nigeria by nusto: 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
Introduction

Pure water business is in vogue in Nigeria.  With the increasing population, the government inability to provide clean and affordable drinking water and potentially, the fear in the public minds concerning the sugar content in soft drinks makes pure water the only available commodity to quench thirst.

The vast majority of the teaming population drink pure water.  I drink it , you drink it, indeed the overwhelming majority of the people drink pure water.  This is the reason why it is one of the growing and lucrative business in Nigeria beside information technology.  The market is  available in all the cities and villages, so it does not really matter where you are, you can set up a business of pure water in any part of Nigeria and be profitable, if run properly.

To emphasize the fact that the business of pure water is profitable, notable organisations such as Nigerian Bottling Company, Nestle, May and Baker, etc. are in the drinking water business, though in the more refined drinking water (table water) .  So it makes economic sense to go into the business, with little passion and  the determination to succeed, the sky is just the limit. In this article, I will be tutoring you on how to start a pure water business in Nigeria.

Steps on how to start a pure water business:

1. Business Plan
There is no need for elaborate feasibility study and report since the demand/market is available and on the increase. What is required is a business plan to help establish from the onset the financing of the project – the amount of money needed. Business plan becomes imperative at this stage because it determines the level of funding required and where it is coming from.

All at https://www.makemoney.ng/how-to-start-a-pure-water-business-in-nigeria/
Re: How To Start A Pure Water Business In Nigeria by Ansam12: 7:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
Nice Post brother I would visit your blog to read more staff

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 100,000 Naira Every 5 Days / Recharge And Make Millions With Vtu. / Business Management Tools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.