Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko (41929 Views)

Marafa: Some Angry Governors Plotting To Replace Oshiomhole With Yari / Ortom Threatens APC Chairman, Oshiomhole With N10b Suit / Iara Oshiomhole With Her Husband At APC Convention In Abuja. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by Iamgrey5(m): 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
Reader530:

Mumu. With the support of Igbos (Though I am from the north), Buhari was defeated in 2003, 2007 and 2011. In 2015, the margin from the whole south west is not up to margin from Kano state alone. Yoruba didn't give Buhari seat in 2015, rather middle belt. Like Benue, Plateau, etc.
He won by 20000 in Benue

He lost in Plateau

Hope you know what you are talking about?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by magzey: 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
walchezi:
Why do they all look so miserable? It seems the Buhari economy is also getting to them
Yes because they no loot much like PDP grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by maxzzo1(m): 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
Tinubu dey fear to shake hand from 1st pix.....osho bobo need kitchen chair lipsrsealed
Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by Shampoo77: 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
Meeting on how they will sell and Nigeria. Shameless lots.
Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by MaziEDOZIE(m): 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
...Vultures!!!
Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by Olatunji1929: 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
You will never see them holding meeting on senseless killing going on in the country useless set of people
Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by Shampoo77: 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
Despite all their meetings since 2013 nothing positive have come out of Nigeria instead Nigeria and Nigerians have been going backward...
Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
NIGERIANS KNOW WHO TO TRUST WITH THEIR VOTES COME 2019.THOSE WHO ARE CLOWNS,BETRAYERS AND ROBBERS WE KNOW THEM AND THEY WILL BE OPENLY DISGRACED IN DAYS TO COME. undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
Racoon:
Meeting leading to no where.These people must be flushed out of our national life. angry angry

but atiku, kwankwaso, saraki, should remain right?, you tried

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by Bruemath(m): 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2018
If they like may them meet more and more all I want is #back to somewhere
Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by Taiwo20(m): 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
FarahAideed:
From experience I can tell you no matter the number of meetings you hold with a Yoruba man only he knows where his loyalty lies and he will only reveal his true position at the least minute where you can do nothing again....

its the smiling part of these kind of pictures I detest. It means they have concluded on the scam

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by Abbeybailey(m): 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
FarahAideed:

There was nothing wrong in what I said .. The Average Yoruba man has made up his mind a long time ago so no amount of meetings can sway him and it's a fact ..If Tinubu will dump Buhari then he has made up his mind long ago..
I couldn't give a damn about about your politics because they are all worthless to me. Looking at the country says it all to me. Recycling inept and corrupt leaders one after the other. It's the hidden bigotry behind your statement that attracts my attention. You guys allow those inept Thieflicians to run you down and that's your fault. We critique our leadership not for hatred but to make them better because critiquing the leadership of your country is the highest form of patriotism and that's why I and millions of other Americans heavily criticize the Orange buffoon in the Oval Office.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by Bosser: 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
are you in need of a wordpress website? contact me on whatsapp: 08169570425

Get your freely built website today
Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by Duru009(m): 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
I pity Tinubu !!

Thy will certainly betray him at the end !
Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by apolonius(m): 3:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
This meeting kept him from leaving the APC. Wise man.
Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by FarahAideed: 3:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
Abbeybailey:
I couldn't give a damn about about your politics because they are all worthless to me. Looking at the country says it all to me. Recycling inept and corrupt leaders one after the other. It's the bigotry behind your statement that attracts my attention. You guys allow those inept Thieflicians to run you down and that's your fault. We critique our leadership not for hatred but to make them better because critiquing the leadership of your country is the highest form of patriotism and that's why I and millions of other Americans heavily criticize the Orange buffoon in the Oval Office.

Has Trump made green card holders American citizens? Even certified Citizen like LucasBalo are now quiet and enjoying great governance and you a green card holders is still playing liberal politics with the truth .... I hope you saw the recent approval ratings ?

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by olajizz01(m): 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2018
Reader530:

Mumu. With the support of Igbos (Though I am from the north), Buhari was defeated in 2003, 2007 and 2011. In 2015, the margin from the whole south west is not up to margin from Kano state alone. Yoruba didn't give Buhari seat in 2015, rather middle belt. Like Benue, Plateau, etc.
Go and learn more about politics,Nigerian constitution says,to won a presidential election,such candidate must have at least 25percent of votes in 2/3 of the states in the country.we have 36 states in Nigeria,the states in d north are 19.tell me another southern states apart from southwest states that gave Buhari 25votes to won the election in the first ballot. So the guy was totally right.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by faithfavour: 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2018
Politicians are confused .
Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by Abbeybailey(m): 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
[quote author=FarahAideed post=69954426]

Has Trump made green card holders American citizens? Even certified Citizen like LucasBalo are now quiet and enjoying great governance and you a green card holders is still playing liberal politics with the truth .... I hope you saw the recent approval ratings ?[/quote you need brain recalibration. This is Lucas and my citizenship is God given not by Green Card. Approval rating of 43 % According to Real Clear Politics average. Your vile pig will end up leaving the Oval Office in disgrace like Republikkan Dick Nixon did in 74.
Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by Austinoiz(m): 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
These loosers sef...brown teeth and Osho go die of high BP because of Sarakioski.
Mek dem kukuma join go London go collect bed ike PMB.
Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by Adebowale89(m): 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
FarahAideed:
From experience I can tell you no matter the number of meetings you hold with a Yoruba man only he knows where his loyalty lies and he will only reveal his true position at the least minute where you can do nothing again....

PDP cannot pick non southwesterner as his running mate and expect to win in 2019, that's when you will know politics is not about mouth

you people abuse the hell out of Yoruba for aligning with north, same people drop their ancestors ambition for the same alignment they once abused us. talking about double standard people, you should know why people are lacking behind in Nigeria political apace because of your inconsistency

just let PDP pick another running mate for the elected aspirant and see how realignment would silent you people permanently

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by mhktaryan: 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
FarahAideed:
Only if you Sabi drink beer, I for offer you Heineken

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by Printerscanner: 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
HisMajesty1:

It's true, that's why they always get killed.

Yes, that was how three million of them were killed between 1967 and 1970 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. This hatred that your forefathers planted in you is the reason you are forever sad and miserable.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nigerians, look at the people that shape and decides your policies. And you want your country to be great? Shame on you!
Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by Aguata1stson(m): 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
Another set of cabal ti take over
Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by lathrowinger: 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
intruxive:
grin
Lol, Ipob are jittery see them crying above, in the history of nigeria yorubas have made hausa fulani president on 3 occasions they hv supported them (loyalty)
While history shows igbos hv only succeeded in adding bad luck to whoever they support (ask jonathan)
Pdp will eat itself up, watch how saraki vs atiku vs kwankwaso pans out tongue

U too much bro. U killed them all

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
FarahAideed:

There was nothing wrong in what I said .. The Average Yoruba man has made up his mind a long time ago so no amount of meetings can sway him and it's a fact ..If Tinubu will dump Buhari then he has made up his mind long ago..
Tibubu? dump who?
Lmao
Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by fakati(m): 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
It would have been better to have a competent candidate rather than bubu who is a bad market.
Re: Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko by SourGrape: 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
The destroyers of our democracy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ordinary President: Brekete Family To End Programme Amid Slapping Saga / Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom / Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.