Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,918 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos (38005 Views)

Lady Comes Out Without A Scratch From Accident Which Killed 4 Persons. Photos / Man Survives Accident Which Killed 7 Passengers Including Bus Driver. Photos / Pastor Survives Ghastly Motor Accident In Akwa Ibom State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by gentleedu(m): 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2018
Franking:

The thunder that will fire that God is still warming up. I thought his mercy endures forever.
Re: Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by gabbysegzy: 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
I thank God for your life.My advice for you is to keep on serving Him the more. Congratulation
Re: Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by calculator123(m): 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
EloquentMedia:
can you remember the warning of the man of God that said dont travel in certain dates. Listen to it again, August 1 is one of it
Accident is a daily occurrence on our roads,the fact you don't hear of doesn't mean they don't happen.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by Solowande(m): 6:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
God please protect us from all danger
Re: Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by OhiOfIhima: 6:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
Jessyjack:
Genuine men of God don't die anyhow...! Thank God for your life sir!

One of d dumbest post I ever read... His time never reach, if God say soul off no one can stop him.. Don't sound as if those dat died are weak in Faith.. He give n take life at his own will, d Almighty.

RIP to d deaths..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by zedman1(m): 6:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
Zinny25:

Thank God for your life sir. You are not done with your assignment here on earth, you are still very important to God.
Others were not important, see my point? .... Another woman.
Re: Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by Yomit71(m): 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
Jessyjack:
you are a bit pretty just that you dont have breast
Re: Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by promzy555(m): 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
Why d man cum wear red all tru, hmmm, just thinking because I don't trust some of those people who call themselves pastors. Wait ooooo, is that not iyare motor. Ok, is not involve. D other prophet for don dey say. I warn dem but dey won't listen. You fail.
PrettyCrystal:
A man is overwhelmed with joy after miraculously surviving a fatal motor accident which reportedly killed about six persons along Lagos-Ibadan express way.

The incident which happened Wednesday, August 1, 2018, saw many other passengers injured after their passenger bus collided with a truck along the highway.

A pastor narrowly escaped death in the accident and came out with only a small bruise on his ankle.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/pastor-survives-accident-which-killed-6-along-lagos-ibadan-road.html

Re: Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by gr8minds: 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
Earthbound:

The way women jump into conclusions.
What has reasoning got to do with gender?
Re: Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by obinna58(m): 6:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
God planned everything
Re: Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by IBreakRules: 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
Same thing happened to me in August 2015. I was the only survivor in a very fatal crash on Lagos/Ibadan,18 seater bus heading to Lagos. Till date, I have no idea how I survived.
Re: Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by gentleedu(m): 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
Franking:

The thunder that will fire that God is still warming up. I thought his mercy endures forever.
his Mercy endures forever when you abide in his ways..your father won't be happy with you when you disobey him but he will love and defend you when you obey and respect him, that's the way it also works with God... and mind how you talk about God "the thunder that will fire that God "... that wasn't necessary but still it shows lack of fear and faith you have in God...
Re: Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by Pataricatering(f): 7:00pm On Aug 03, 2018
Jessyjack:
the other people who died are not of God ? You people just open your mouth with no empathy and a lot t of stupidity !

1 Like

Re: Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by Pataricatering(f): 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
ct2:
God you are the ultimate protector
yeah , he protected one and left five others unprotected ! What a protector !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by Pataricatering(f): 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
EloquentMedia:
can you remember the warning of the man of God that said dont travel in certain dates. Listen to it again, August 1 is one of it
maybe you should go and check accidents data from FRSC ? Accidents happen every single day ! Because one pastor lied about August 1 everybody around the country who needs to travel should sit at home ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
EmekaBlue:
And he was dressed in Blood Red

When we die..May we die like our great grand parents who just slept and went to the greater beyond...Not like passengers screaming in a bus.

May their souls R.I.P
Amen o

1 Like

Re: Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by Zinny25(f): 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
All these people mentioning me.... Bia make una stop am oooo.

I'm not saying others are not important, of course they have loved ones. But sometimes when God looks at the work you are doing for him here on earth, and sees that there's no one on ground to replace u, he keeps you until he finds someone to replace you.

It's either you take it or leave it. My opinion

Write your own and go abeg
Re: Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by Slim987(m): 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
Dem no go rest for that pastor church dis Sunday, he go use pastor power kill dem like he is d best
Re: Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by Ndkings1(m): 7:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
You survived instead of helping to evacuate the dead you are there snapping photos Gerrout.

May the souls of the dead rest in peace....
Re: Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by SenorFax(m): 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
Jessyjack:
You are right, don't mind those critics, they will never understand what it means to be God's vessel.
Once they know the truth, it will set them free from their backward minds
Re: Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by BluntBoy(m): 7:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
Jessyjack:

This is a very foolish comment. So, those that died died anyhow abi

So, the way a man dies is now a yardstick for deciding the genuineness of his calling. I am sure people like you would have doubted Christ simply because He chose to die like a common criminal.

Today's Christianity is just sickening. Instead of thanking God for their lives, they use the privilege to mock those who died.

Disgusting!!!
Re: Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by SenorFax(m): 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2018
Franking:

Re: Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by BluntBoy(m): 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
SenorFax:

You are right, don't mind those critics, they will never understand what it means to be God's vessel.

So, how did you know that those that died were not God's vessels?

The way you people think and talk ehn? Just so disgusting.
Re: Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by SenorFax(m): 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
BluntBoy:

So, how did you know that those that died were not God's vessels?

The way you people think and talk ehn? Just so disgusting.

Re: Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by Pataricatering(f): 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
Jessyjack:
there you go -
“Made me remember CAC ibudo iyanu, Gatankowa,
The church lost its founder and wife to this same road years back
RIP to the deceased”
Re: Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by ct2: 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
Pataricatering:
yeah , he protected one and left five others unprotected ! What a protector !
are u an antichrist
Re: Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by Soteriahascome: 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
This forum is full of demon possessed people behind the keypad.
Ụmụ ekwensu everywhere in NL
God will always protect those who genuinely seek him.
Re: Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by spako4(m): 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
trinity227:
Buhari right now in London... grin grin grin grin grin pastor where is the cow let's go for thanksgiving...

FTC FTC FTC

After 5years that I joined Nairaland.
M
I dedicated my FTC to my beautiful daughter #Michelle
Also to my Hustle. MTCN/REFERENCE confirm for me this weekend. BURN DEM FIRE
May God forgive you for making jest of
people’s tragedy.
This is not a political section
Re: Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by trinity227(m): 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
Do you know you could get k I l l e d because of your long mouth? Such an inbreed child of a retard.. With your cheap lipstick
Re: Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by phemmyfour: 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2018
Jessyjack:
heresy, death doesn't know your status. Ask Bimbo Odukoya et al
Re: Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by falcon01: 10:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
Maurz:
maybe he failed you too by skipping your head when senses were given. When next you type, type correctly. Its Jesus and not jesus. He's the almighty and not your mate you mofo
noted
Re: Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by realmindz: 10:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
Zinny25:
All these people mentioning me.... Bia make una stop am oooo.

I'm not saying others are not important, of course they have loved ones. But sometimes when God looks at the work you are doing for him here on earth, and sees that there's no one on ground to replace u, he keeps you until he finds someone to replace you.

It's either you take it or leave it. My opinion

Write your own and go abeg

Meaning god uses and dump.
So when god is out of options, he has no choice than to keep you until he find someone to replace you then he dumps you again

You are so daft that when you try to defend yourself you appear dafter than ever... You are the mother of all daftness. No offence but you are simply not too intelligent.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport / Dozens Killed As Migrant Boat Capsizes Off Greece / Train Crushes Man To Pieces In Benue State (Viewers Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.