Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos (38009 Views)

Lady Comes Out Without A Scratch From Accident Which Killed 4 Persons. Photos / Man Survives Accident Which Killed 7 Passengers Including Bus Driver. Photos / Pastor Survives Ghastly Motor Accident In Akwa Ibom State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by Rolly22(m): 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
Jessyjack:
Genuine men of God don't die anyhow...! Thank God for your life sir!

Really? Religion makes us loose sanity and Humanity, Thank God for killing the other 6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A man is overwhelmed with joy after miraculously surviving a fatal motor accident which reportedly killed about six persons along Lagos-Ibadan express way.

The incident which happened Wednesday, August 1, 2018, saw many other passengers injured after their passenger bus collided with a truck along the highway.

A pastor narrowly escaped death in the accident and came out with only a small bruise on his ankle.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/pastor-survives-accident-which-killed-6-along-lagos-ibadan-road.html

He didn't survive because he's a pastor.
Re: Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
http://miralpharm.com/essay/vote?usr=964120267-ejidike-vitalis-ogechukwu

*How to share*
Click on the link above and scroll down, you'd see a share to Facebook link.. click on the link and share to Facebook

The person with the highest number of shares wins this competition
Let's do this for Vitalis!!!
Re: Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by Evince(m): 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
so the people that died are not genuine human being? he is just lucky it could be any1. the impact didnt hit him so he survived . even killers do survive accident. it is just time and chance dear
Jessyjack:
Re: Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by ErnyyBobo: 11:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
ct2:
God you are the ultimate protector

Or the ultimate Selector angry undecided
Re: Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by mechanics(m): 5:09am On Aug 04, 2018
A fatal accident o.
Re: Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by IkemChris(m): 5:56am On Aug 04, 2018
Jessyjack:
Hmmm what a brain! You need brain surgery sharp sharp. Your brain have too much toxins
Re: Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by enimcnite(m): 6:46am On Aug 04, 2018
Pataricatering:
maybe you should go and check accidents data from FRSC ? Accidents happen every single day ! Because one pastor lied about August 1 everybody around the country who needs to travel should sit at home ?

Your IQ is way above the average Nigerian. Hats off to you! All your replies are platinum certified!
Re: Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by enimcnite(m): 6:49am On Aug 04, 2018
Zinny25:
All these people mentioning me.... Bia make una stop am oooo.

I'm not saying others are not important, of course they have loved ones. But sometimes when God looks at the work you are doing for him here on earth, and sees that there's no one on ground to replace u, he keeps you until he finds someone to replace you.

It's either you take it or leave it. My opinion

Write your own and go abeg

An example of "The average Nigerian IQ" cry
Re: Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by enimcnite(m): 6:50am On Aug 04, 2018
SenorFax:

You are right, don't mind those critics, they will never understand what it means to be God's vessel.
Once they know the truth, it will set them free from their backward minds

An example of "The average Nigerian IQ" cry
Re: Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by WesBreezy: 8:03am On Aug 04, 2018
Now they'd attribute it to spirituality! Its all physical. Could be where he sat in the bus, how the bus fell, or wareva!
Re: Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by Zodiac61(m): 9:06am On Aug 04, 2018
Zinny25:

Thank God for your life sir. You are not done with your assignment here on earth, you are still very important to God.

One of many stupid posts.
God loved him so much that he killed 6 others to prove his love.

Nigeria we hail you. Instead to talking of the the poor conditions of the roads and vehicles, we are praising God for a non-miracle.
Re: Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by drunkpunk(m): 9:55am On Aug 04, 2018
trinity227:
FTC FTC FTC

After 5years that I joined Nairaland.

I dedicated my FTC to my beautiful daughter #Michelle
Also to my Hustle. MTCN/REFERENCE confirm for me this weekend. BURN DEM FIRE

And so shall it be... flex my guy! dont forget to testify...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by gwama: 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
Decidly this road will have sacrificed many lives, it is necessary that true pastors come to pray on this way. angry angry
Re: Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos by Abastic: 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
This is Gods GRACE at work Sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport / Dozens Killed As Migrant Boat Capsizes Off Greece / Train Crushes Man To Pieces In Benue State (Viewers Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.