Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

New Dad Morata to Wear 29 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / New Dad Morata to Wear 29 (506 Views)

Morata To Wear No 29 Shirt For Chelsea This Season / Thibaut Courtois, Fabregas And Morata To Miss Out Against Arsenal Tonight / Ronaldo Talks About Alvaro Morata To Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Dad Morata to Wear 29 by sheylarhh(m): 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
Alvaro Morata will wear the number 29 shirt for Chelsea in the 2018/19 season.

Morata has decided to change from the number 9 he wore last season to celebrate and pay tribute to his family after his wife Alice gave birth to twins Alessandro and Leonardo on Sunday - 29 July.

‘It is a day I will never forget, to welcome my twin sons into the world. My family is so important to me and I want to honour them and my wife, Alice, when I am on the pitch which is why I have decided to take a different number for the new season and remember this special day by adding the number 2 to my shirt.

‘I am sorry to the fans who may have bought a number 9 with my name already, but I hope you understand my tribute and that it will not be a problem and we can make you a new one with the 29. Thank you for your support and I hope this year there will be lots more to celebrate.’

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2018/8/3/new-dad-morata-to-wear-29

Re: New Dad Morata to Wear 29 by sheylarhh(m): 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
grin
Re: New Dad Morata to Wear 29 by Kamelot77(m): 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
Hope he regain his confidence back
#KTBFFH
Re: New Dad Morata to Wear 29 by sheylarhh(m): 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
I hope so....No 9 Jersey is cursed

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Start At Juventus Assessed As Champions League Ties Approach / Today's Match Prediction / Lets Win Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.