Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,299 members, 7,811,891 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Dstv Wahala Please Help - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dstv Wahala Please Help (458 Views)

Dstv Wahala (Photo) / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Gotv Wahala! Please Help O!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dstv Wahala Please Help by royalair(m): 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
Good day Nairalanders. It's been a while I subscribed my Dstv till I finally got the WAWU message which is pay for the family bouquet before 21 July and get a 1month free subscription. I hurriedly took this offer paid for my subscription on the 14th of July which was 3800( for family) I got a confirmation sms to show that my subscription was paid. Lo and behold on 30 I got disconnected for no reason placed a call via customer care and the issue was addressed in which she apologized. Now again on the 2nd of August I got disconnected again. Placed a call via customer care got series of replies even one of the agents told me to resubscribe for that same family (like i pick money on the streets) finally another agent attended to me saying it was a system error that I was given compact instead of family (like I asked for compact?) Now the agent said it's gonna take about 24 hours. 24 hours is up and yet I'm still unable to access any channel except dish and NTA. Even my free month subscription wasn't credited to my account. I have gone to their office here in Owerri but it seems like they are not competent enough to handle the situation. Please help a bro out. Thanks

Re: Dstv Wahala Please Help by omamush(f): 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
DSTV are scammers
Re: Dstv Wahala Please Help by uboma(m): 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
lols

(1) (Reply)

Watch This Short Action Film Tittled Aberration It Will Change Your Orientation / Xmas Promo!!! / #lionheart And The Metaphor Of Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.